Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Taking a shower actually helps

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
Just take a shower theory works.

Today I took a shower and went to KFC to get some food. My neighbor (foid) said hi to me for the first time ever when I was getting out of my house.

On my way to KFC(I was walking) a couple of Stacy tier women were checking me out. When I got there, this other Stacy who was in front of me in the queue left her Chad to ask for my number. I was amazed... I'm still amazed.(gave it to her):feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Wow I can't believe this... Taking a shower has holy powers .:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I literally just go out of the shower and none of this happened to me. :feelswhere:

Don't forget to use Richard Cooper's tactical soap during your shower brocel.

Decontamination showers work like a dream.

:feelsLSD:

I have the exact same lack of success with foids when I take daily showers and when I don't shower for months.

Weird.

I have the exact same lack of success with foids when I take daily showers and when I don't shower for months.

Weird.
Daily isnt enough. Must shower hourly and get a haircut silly inkwell!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Daily isnt enough. Must shower hourly and get a haircut silly inkwell!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Must be that, yeah.
Or maybe I have to improve my personality :feelsaww:

Damn, im gonna try this, wish me luck brocels.

Then don't fuck it up. Good luck.

average truecel in 2023

I took a shower for the first time in my life and all the women in the world suddenly flocked to me and wanted to suck my tiny dick