Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment taken some painkillers the doctor gave to my father

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
they contain a substance called "tramadol", i didn't know what it was so I made some research and I find out that it is a synthetic opiate.
great high, i'm feeling anesthetized and there's this warm sensation that is irradiating through my body, it's way better than alcohol and if u take them sporadically you don't have to be concerned about an eventual addiction.
feel free to add your experiences with legal drugs, I'm always eager to try on myself the effect of new substances.

try not to get addicted tbh

what happened to you old avi btw?
i really liked it .

Dont take too many of them or you'll struggle to breathe.

My nan gave me her codeine tablets she was prescribed once.
I can understand why people get addicted

Too low inhib for that

they contain a substance called "tramadol", i didn't know what it was so I made some research and I find out that it is a synthetic opiate.
great high, i'm feeling anesthetized and there's this warm sensation that is irradiating through my body, it's way better than alcohol and if u take them sporadically you don't have to be concerned about an eventual addiction.
feel free to add your experiences with legal drugs, I'm always eager to try on myself the effect of new substances.
Trammies, nice.