Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the troll pill

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

A Poet and a rapper, a lover and a philosopher
-
Go full joker let your enemies be the choker.
Create chaos and cause anarchy let every bitch feel the patriarchy.
Let's the normies and the goys seethe will be entering heaven in full speed

nigga what the fuck did you smoke last night?

nigga what the fuck did you smoke last night?
I did some hash with my homies last night so I could be reborn to today take the fight

Soon launching a rap album stay tuned guys

Go full joker let your enemies be the choker.

better choke on this *beep* nigga

I don't want to get banned because the mods are so antigay, if I say "dick" as a joke, I'll get banned lmao

I don't want to get banned because the mods are so antigay, if I say "dick" as a joke, I'll get banned lmao
Don't wanna be banned because mods are anti gay well my friend that's the price you have to pay.

To pay the price the price to pay you will be choking on that bavarian sausage each day

Don't wanna be banned because mods are anti gay well my friend that's the price you have to pay.

To pay the price the price to pay you will be choking on that bavarian sausage each day
I got banned twice for making jokes, that's more gay then making gay related jokes lol

I got banned twice for making jokes, that's more gay then making gay related jokes lol
You got banned twice for making jokes guess you're the one who's gonna be choked.

Don't come into my thread making me wanting to choke cause normie cause I got banned twice when i made the joke

You got banned twice for making jokes guess you're the one who's gonna be choked.

Don't come into my thread making me wanting to choke cause normie cause I got banned twice when i made the joke

I can rap, because I got the wap, cardi b is gyaat, but I'm not a fat.

Nigga looks like a pigga, with his joker avi and wigga, thinking he's cool but he's drool, physics is not cool, I would say I'm an incel, but I know :chad: is mad, because used foids jumping at his dick, not realizing Chad ain't even gotta pick, making me a wincelllllllll!!!

Bars.

I can rap, because I got the wap, cardi b is gyaat, but I'm not a fat
You can't rap, because you're wack, cardi is a slut and you're her slack
Nigga looks like a pigga, with his joker avi and wigga, thinking he's cool but he's drool, physics is not cool, I would say I'm an incel, but I know :chad: is mad, because used foids jumping at his dick, not realizing Chad ain't even gotta pick, making me a wincelllllllll!!!
Nigga looks like you're the choker , with my joker I'll be the one that make you cooler.

Since you're a nerd and you like physics come to my incel school I'll make you jizzex
We'll have all hot foids on the floory You ain't gotta be chad to pick
Making you a losecel

Now this is real rap

You can't rap, because you're wack, cardi is a slut and you're her slack

Clack, clack, clack, you need a slap, Cardi b is a hoe, you can go nap

I only said she had a gyaat, because it's an objective truth, doesn't mean I'm into her kooth. She's obviously a sheeboon, not one of a kind, but despite that, it's better than being a coon.

Nigga looks like you're the choker , with my joker I'll be the one that make you cooler.

Cooler is second hand to his brother Frieza, ice cold, like Liza

Since you're a nerd and you like physics come to my incel school I'll make jizzex We'll have all hot foids on the floor
you ain't gotta be chad to pick
Making you a losecel

Now this is relationship rap

Cap cap cap, can't speak facts because you're GRaY, making you a gay gay gay, nigga go play

Clack, clack, clack, you need a slap, Cardi b is a hoe, you can go nap
Wack wack wack, you need a clap you're bars so bad even slut cardi is going to nap
I only said she had a gyaat, because it's an objective truth, doesn't mean I'm into her kooth. She's obviously a sheeboon, not one of a kind, but despite that, it's better than being a coon.
You said she only had one gyaat now tell me brother why do you also have a gyaat.
You can't be into her knooth because you're a broke loser who can't even afford a sheeboon and you're worse than a coon.

Cooler is second hand to his brother Frieza, ice cold, like Liza
Cooler is a second hand to frieza, ice cold I'm knock you out you dumb geezer.

Cap cap cap, can't speak facts because you're GRaY, making you a gay gay gay, nigga go play
Wrath wrath wrath you can't rap back cause you're a fruity little peasant sex slave
Making pay pay pay.
You're masters are gonna sell you're pussy at an auction sale.

Beat you thrice bro

Wack wack wack, you need a clap you're bars so bad even slut cardi is going to nap

You said she only had one gyaat now tell me brother why do you also have a gyaat.
You can't be into her knooth because you're a broke loser who can't even afford a sheeboon and you're worse than a coon.

Cooler is a second hand to frieza, ice cold I'm knock you out you dumb geezer.

Wrath wrath wrath you can't rap back cause you're a fruity little peasant sex slave
Making pay pay pay.
You're masters are gonna sell you're pussy at an auction sale.

Beat you thrice bro

ur mom is gay
rapping is nigga behavior, ur a nigger

ur mom is gay
rapping is nigga behavior, ur a nigger
Ur mom is gay yet you're the loser who lost the rap game.
Rapping isn't a nigga behaviour just because you loser just get better and learn to spit you dumb geezer

Ur mom is gay yet you're the loser who lost the rap game.
Rapping isn't a nigga behaviour just because you loser just get better and learn to spit you dumb geezer

You're right, your mom isn't gay.

I know because she was sucking my d real good nigga

Too far? :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

You're right, your mom isn't gay.

I know because she was sucking my d real good nigga

Too far? :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
Well my mom died of cancer 8 years ago nigga.
I hope you weren't sucking chads dick

Well my mom died of cancer 8 years ago nigga.
I hope you weren't sucking chads dick
Oh shi, rip to your Mom

But she sucked me off 8 years ago

can-someone-photoshop-my-face-onto-this-meme-but-keep-the-v0-1kg7g9ub12fa1.jpg

And now I'm going to sleep bye guys