Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the Ronald McDonaldPill

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Ronald Mcdonald Yes GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

I went to McDicks the other day for the first time in forever. McDicks, of course, being the posterboy for cheap goyslop fast food.

To preface this, I did get a nice combo and a coffee, but I also used the app which gives nice discounts. Regardless, my meal was fucking $14. $14 to eat at McDicks for lunch.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

To put this into perspective, a minimum wagie ($7.25/hr) would need to work 2.5hrs after (((taxes))) to eat lunch at McDicks with coupons. That means after a long day of wageslaving for 8hrs, you now might have enough money to buy three meals at McDonalds.
Do you fuckers realize how fucking over it is?

I think to the average McDick’s employee makes like $15/hr now, but even then, you still gotta work a whole fucking hour just to afford your fucking lunch break.

The West is doomed. Even if inflation hasn’t completely destroyed clownworld just yet, it’s fucking close. Wages still haven’t really increased despite this madness. Big corps are gonna start employing meal cards or some shit lest their wagies starve to death.

An hour of wageslavery to afford a fucking quarterpounder and some McNugs.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: