Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Nikola Tesla pill

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
"All these years that I had spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation."

They say if you're the smartest person in the room, you need to find a new room. Thing is, it requires a certain number of conditions to be met, in order for people to understand the importance of things that don't affect them. Generally, this means not having superior height, for one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 6'0" but it's not tall enough to make me a chad. I'm still a worthless facecel/asymmetricbodyfeaturescel. 6'1" - 6'2" men are on another level. They mog me. 6'5" men are simply beasts, they're basically untouchable. No one talks bad about them, everyone stays out of their way; they have a confidence that's unmatched. If they want, they can beat you up and there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing. Men who are a certain amount taller than you are simply superior to you -- even if you were to get lots of money and success, the truth is that a 6'5"+ man can essentially pick you up and throw you across the room. Even if you're the same age, you simply are an inferior being. Having tall height is like having an exotic car -- the same way people say "Whoa, look! It's a Ferrari", is the same way that a tall person is observed by everyone. "Whoa, he's tall!" A tall person who goes to a country where the height is even shorter on average goes from being a Ferrari in somewhere like America to a fucking Bugatti Chiron. :blackpill:

Men who are exceptionally tall demand respect. You feel like a kid in their presence. It will take multiple men just to take him down. Bodyguard hypothesis makes sense when you think about it. They say CEO's are taller on average, which makes sense. It just makes sense. If you have a company, having a tall person as your CEO will help attract positive attention to your company. It conveys a subtle image that your company is powerful and luxurious, plus you literally become stronger by being under his wing because by allying yourself with physically strong people, you gain protection under his wing.

How rare men who were born with great physical traits are exacerbated by the fact that you're just too much of a brokie to be able to afford to be around them. They've been snatched up because they're special. They're working special jobs. I've seen more exceptionally tall people in 1 day in Hollywood at a luxurious location than I've seen in a smaller, poorer city in the same county.

If you're a weak 5'5" woman, the best thing you can do to feel safe is to have a tall boyfriend. If you're not scary and or good looking, you're just dirt to be walked on. That's the end of the story. There is no ascending. You either accept your situation or you live in a fantasy. You can cope with hobbies like nice cars, you can get degrees but at the end of the day people won't love you on a primal level no matter how smart you become. It's all about looks or dominance. To be intelligent and ugly is like being a God watching as your children run around rampant and acting disrespectfully, but not being able to do anything about it. Sure, you have a ferrari, but you were born ugly and you can't get laid. Sure, you have a fancy degree but your words still don't matter because of the survivalist programming which people can't escape at all. They're too blinded by their shallow interests.

People are pathetic and shallow, but there's nothing to be done about it. People don't know what they're doing. "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." Being intelligent is like being the only person with a soul amongst a sea of robots. To be ugly is to be like living through an incarnation of Jesus. The amount of shit I've had to experience just for being born and trying to be good and being honest is unheard of.

I'm aware of my advantages. I understand why short men call us fakecels. But just know that we all face the wrath of men who are taller than us. Inner strength doesn't matter. Speaking your mind doesn't matter. Being confident doesn't matter, when you have the whole world against you. I'm not short but my life isn't what you may think it is. Having honor, respect and integrity is the biggest joke. The cowards are the ones who win in this game. I'm ready to stop playing the game.

Height equals confidence and yeah i agree, if you are stronger than other men you cant be intimidated or feel inferior to them, only way shorter men can mog and intimidate other men is to be a crime lord or war criminal or something, in other words he needs to provide resources to have a gang which will be his strenght. Men are animals eating each other for resources.

INB4 GrAYcel fakecel gets banned:feelsjuice:

Tall bragging and not respecting

Tesla enough
I mean, I'm just trying to be a voice for people who have it harder than me. People need to realize how hard it is for short men. My life is hard as is, but at least I am able to have sympathy for someone else's situation and not just focus solely on myself.

I mean, I'm just trying to be a voice for people who have it harder than me. People need to realize how hard it is for short men. My life is hard as is, but at least I am able to have sympathy for someone else's situation and not just focus solely on myself.
Ok

You're just a hatercel. I may not be short but I'm in physical pain and so on. I could say you're spoiled and have it easy and focus only on your height but nope. I'm still humble enough to admit the differences.

wasnt tesla like 6'2'' 100 years ago

wasnt tesla like 6'2'' 100 years ago
Brootal narrowing lower third
Nikola tesla 1

Brootal narrowing lower third
View attachment 651293
bro he was like 100 years old in this pic lol. As I recall Tesla was actually quite popular with the ladies, he was just a mentalcel trying to serve "muh society".

He also was statusmaxxed and society wasn't as tall or hypergamous back then.

bro he was like 100 years old in this pic lol. As I recall Tesla was actually quite popular with the ladies, he was just a mentalcel trying to serve "muh society".

He also was statusmaxxed and society wasn't as tall or hypergamous back then.
He had blue eyes as well

You're just a hatercel. I may not be short but I'm in physical pain and so on. I could say you're spoiled and have it easy and focus only on your height but nope. I'm still humble enough to admit the differences.
If you say so

Kike privilege, Nikola Tesla despite being a tall chad gets little fame compared to Albert Einstein a kike shorter than him!

Kike privilege, Nikola Tesla despite being a tall chad gets little fame compared to Albert Einstein a kike shorter than him!
Einstein was once asked what it was like to be the smartest man alive. He replied “I don't know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla.”

Albert Einstein's religious views have been widely studied and often misunderstood. Albert Einstein stated "I believe in Spinoza's God". He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naive.

Albert Einstein is a GOAT, you can't hate him dude.

fuck those smart fags, the only thing i've learned in my years is that humans are violent whether you like it or not

and ya i think if nikola tesla were to re do it he would've spent his time enjoying women rather than inventing

humblebrag about being 6ft kys bitch

Its a Sea full of Shitters , and If you cant Shit Back on Others you will get Shitted on Instead. People only virtue Signal others that you Gotta Be decent " nice " is Just so they can keep you under controll.

its a free for all Jungle Out there , where People will Take Advantage of the things they are given . Nature dosnt Care If someone is Born a Cripple and the Other a Fat Titted Stacy.

Its Brutal :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
They say if you're the smartest person in the room, you need to find a new room. Thing is, it requires a certain number of conditions to be met, in order for people to understand the importance of things that don't affect them. Generally, this means not having superior height, for one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 6'0" but it's not tall enough to make me a chad. I'm still a worthless facecel/asymmetricbodyfeaturescel. 6'1" - 6'2" men are on another level. They mog me. 6'5" men are simply beasts, they're basically untouchable. No one talks bad about them, everyone stays out of their way; they have a confidence that's unmatched. If they want, they can beat you up and there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing. Men who are a certain amount taller than you are simply superior to you -- even if you were to get lots of money and success, the truth is that a 6'5"+ man can essentially pick you up and throw you across the room. Even if you're the same age, you simply are an inferior being. Having tall height is like having an exotic car -- the same way people say "Whoa, look! It's a Ferrari", is the same way that a tall person is observed by everyone. "Whoa, he's tall!" A tall person who goes to a country where the height is even shorter on average goes from being a Ferrari in somewhere like America to a fucking Bugatti Chiron. :blackpill:

Men who are exceptionally tall demand respect. You feel like a kid in their presence. It will take multiple men just to take him down. Bodyguard hypothesis makes sense when you think about it. They say CEO's are taller on average, which makes sense. It just makes sense. If you have a company, having a tall person as your CEO will help attract positive attention to your company. It conveys a subtle image that your company is powerful and luxurious, plus you literally become stronger by being under his wing because by allying yourself with physically strong people, you gain protection under his wing.

How rare men who were born with great physical traits are exacerbated by the fact that you're just too much of a brokie to be able to afford to be around them. They've been snatched up because they're special. They're working special jobs. I've seen more exceptionally tall people in 1 day in Hollywood at a luxurious location than I've seen in a smaller, poorer city in the same county.

If you're a weak 5'5" woman, the best thing you can do to feel safe is to have a tall boyfriend. If you're not scary and or good looking, you're just dirt to be walked on. That's the end of the story. There is no ascending. You either accept your situation or you live in a fantasy. You can cope with hobbies like nice cars, you can get degrees but at the end of the day people won't love you on a primal level no matter how smart you become. It's all about looks or dominance. To be intelligent and ugly is like being a God watching as your children run around rampant and acting disrespectfully, but not being able to do anything about it. Sure, you have a ferrari, but you were born ugly and you can't get laid. Sure, you have a fancy degree but your words still don't matter because of the survivalist programming which people can't escape at all. They're too blinded by their shallow interests.

People are pathetic and shallow, but there's nothing to be done about it. People don't know what they're doing. "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." Being intelligent is like being the only person with a soul amongst a sea of robots. To be ugly is to be like living through an incarnation of Jesus. The amount of shit I've had to experience just for being born and trying to be good and being honest is unheard of.

I'm aware of my advantages. I understand why short men call us fakecels. But just know that we all face the wrath of men who are taller than us. Inner strength doesn't matter. Speaking your mind doesn't matter. Being confident doesn't matter, when you have the whole world against you. I'm not short but my life isn't what you may think it is. Having honor, respect and integrity is the biggest joke. The cowards are the ones who win in this game. I'm ready to stop playing the game.

I can still beat up the 6'5 retard

Its a Sea full of Shitters , and If you cant Shit Back on Others you will get Shitted on Instead. People only virtue Signal others that you Gotta Be decent " nice " is Just so they can keep you under controll.

its a free for all Jungle Out there , where People will Take Advantage of the things they are given . Nature dosnt Care If someone is Born a Cripple and the Other a Fat Titted Stacy.

Well said, it's all a big lie, a ponzi scheme. Everyone is a liar that says "Treat others how you want to be treated", yet all anyone else does is treat you like shit.

If you treat people well and help them, they get pissed off at you and hate you, then they only treat you even worse ... because you weren't selfish enough. Then when you are a little bit selfish, they hate you as well. They provide no way for you to win, they just like to torture you and leave you feeling confused. Do good and you're bad, do bad and you're bad. It's all a sick mind game that they play. The only way to win is to do what they want you to do, which means being a weak loser.

Well said, it's all a big lie, a ponzi scheme. Everyone is a liar that says "Treat others how you want to be treated", yet all anyone else does is treat you like shit.

If you treat people well and help them, they get pissed off at you and hate you, then they only treat you even worse ... because you weren't selfish enough. Then when you are a little bit selfish, they hate you as well. They provide no way for you to win, they just like to torture you and leave you feeling confused. Do good and you're bad, do bad and you're bad. It's all a sick mind game that they play. The only way to win is to do what they want you to do, which means being a weak loser.
The only way To win " is to Cheat your way somehow ( Like dealing and being a Piece of Shit ) or Through Luck.

Its baffeling how Backwards people are. , how can someone think being genuinly Nice to Them Is weak and abusable ? :feelshaha::feelsclown:. Only in this World genuine behavior is Seen as a Negative , its Retarded Man...

If you however dont Play " The Game and become unreactive , People will React and try to Shit on you regardless.

( Only wealthy people are immune since they dont have to Life near around People ) :feelsclown:

Last edited:
For few months I worked for big financial corporation.
People there were earning qutite nice amounts of money and guess what - I, the 6,0 ft tall man, was the shortest man in the whole corporation. THE SHORTEST.
There were 5000 people working there and I NEVER MET A MAN THAT WAS SHORTER THAN ME.
5000 people.

To me its quite obvious that HR foids didnt allow manlets to get good paying job.

The only way To win " is to Cheat your way somehow ( Like dealing and being a Piece of Shit ) or Through Luck.

Its baffeling how Backwards people are. , how can someone think being genuinly Nice to Them Is weak and abusable ? :feelshaha::feelsclown:. Only in this World genuine behavior is Seen as a Negative , its Retarded Man...

If you however dont Play " The Game and become unreactive , People will React and try to Shit on you regardless.

( Only wealthy people are immune since they dont have to Life near around People ) :feelsclown:
Seriously, it's fucking insane my dude. If you aren't an abusive piece of shit, YOU are the bad guy in this clown world.

>"Im 6'0
Stopped reading here.
:chad::banhammer:

People there were earning qutite nice amounts of money and guess what - I, the 6,0 ft tall man, was the shortest man in the whole corporation. THE SHORTEST.
There were 5000 people working there and I NEVER MET A MAN THAT WAS SHORTER THAN ME.
5000 people.

To me its quite obvious that HR foids didnt allow manlets to get good paying job.
Damn man, brutal blackpill.

Whenever I talk to men taller than me (I'm 6') it often feels as if he thinks he's superior to me. They talk to me like I'm a little kid. The worst is when they have a normal looking face, no acne/acne scars, great beard, etc. it's like really? How can I get so many bad features and they get everything? It's pretty fucked up. :blackpill::blackpill:

They mog me. 6'5" men are simply beasts, they're basically untouchable.
Keep sucking them off faggot.

I'm 6'0" but it's not tall enough to make me a chad. I'm still a worthless facecel/asymmetricbodyfeaturescel. 6'1" - 6'2" men are on another level.
Holy shit faaggot, just fraud if one single inch is holding you up

Yep, but in the Oppression Olympics even a 5'4 man gets told "you don't have it hard, I'm only 4'11 so my life sucks worse than yours". I think that we should have both empathy and sympathy for men who have it worse than us, but all they see is men who have it better than them.

For the 4'11 man the 5'4 and 6'5 men are both "men taller than me", for the 5'4 man the 4'11 man "is a man shorter than me" so he can acknowledge his pain.

Height obsession is a female-only thing, men usually do not care about height unless it concerns attracting toilets. Men only obsess about height when we're feeling insecure about it, except for tallfags, they know that their height is exceptional so they brag about it constantly. :feelswhat::blackpill: Fuck tallfags.

Calm down.

Men can be insecure at any height, I read a lot of stories of men on r/tall who are 6'5 who are insecure whenever they are around taller men.

To shorter men talking about this insecurity seems like "a brag" and I must admit that I feel the same bitterness whenever I see taller men mention their height. :feelswhat::blackpill:

5000 people.

duh HR cumsluts are stupid and hire tall fags only
this is why their jobs will be replaced first when AI comes cause anyone can do it.

if foids could they would hand the keys to the entire world to chad

5000 people.

Same here when i garduated from HS

Humanity should honestly die out. We should start culling the weak. Also yeah it’s proven height make your life way easier

Heigthpill is the most brutal of all, you can't go anywhere IRL without seeing it

Mog or get Mogged:blackpill::blackpill:

Mog or get Mogged:blackpill::blackpill:
You See it everywhere. In porn Woman Look better then half your Town , man outheight Others . Narcistic streaming rejects reeking in Cash because they are Well , narcistic and have a hyper Nt Mask / Front. Most Woman win on Autopilot and the list Goes on.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @lonelycurry26