Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the JUSTINIANPILL

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Justinian the Great was emperor of the Byzantine Empire in the sixth century. He has a long-lived history owing in large due to the rewriting of the Roman law under his command.

Surely such a man will have a beautiful and loyal virgin wife, right? Wrong. His wife, Theodora, was *literally* a whore. Famous historian Edward Gibbon wrote:

Her venal charms were abandoned to a promiscuous crowd of citizens and strangers of every rank, and of every position; the fortunate lover who had been promised a night of enjoyment, was often driven from her bed by a stronger or more wealthy favourite; and when she passed through the streets, her presence was avoided by all who wished to escape either the scandal or the temptation.

So yeah, it goes to show, bros. Just be a Byzantine emperor and you'll get a chance at used-up prostitute pussy.

Fun aside: The Orthodox Church venerates this depraved woman as a saint. JFL.

Last edited:
Justinian the Great was emperor of the Byzantine Empire in the sixth century. He has a long-lived history owing in large due to the rewriting of the Roman law under his command.

Surely such a man will have a beautiful and loyal virgin wife, right? Wrong. His wife, Theodora, was *literally* a whore. Famous historian Edward Gibbon wrote:

So yeah, it goes to show, bros. Just be a Byzantine emperor and you'll get a chance at used-up prostitute pussy.

It would be based, if he kept this whore as his sex slave, but this nigga literally married a fookin whore jfl.

Belisarius' situation is worse imo. The man nearly conquered Rome, but Justin cucked him by telling him to retreat only to return home to find his wife has been cheating on him, which he forgave her (even though his faith tells him to divorce her).

Before here was thinking that Orthodox Church wasn't that bad compared to other branches of Christianity.
@Mainländer @FlamingCel thoughts?

Before here was thinking that Orthodox Church wasn't that bad compared to other branches of Christianity.
@Mainländer @FlamingCel thoughts?
I don't know much about the orthodox denomination but I know it branched off from catholicism and as expected, it has a substantial deal of manmade false doctrine garbage.

The best denomination (closest to the bible) is independent fundamentalist baptists. But since they're very decentralized, you might find some pastors who identify as such and have tons of false doctrine as well.

It would be based, if he kept this whore as his sex slave, but this nigga literally married a fookin whore jfl.
Yes, it's crazy. Standardcels on suicidewatch.
View attachment 487327
Belisarius' situation is worse imo. The man nearly conquered Rome, but Justin cucked him by telling him to retreat only to return home to find his wife has been cheating on him, which he forgave her (even though his faith tells him to divorce her).
:lul::lul::lul:
I don't know much about the orthodox denomination but I know it branched off from catholicism and as expected, it has a substantial deal of manmade false doctrine garbage.

The best denomination (closest to the bible) is independent fundamentalist baptists. But since they're very decentralized, you might find some pastors who identify as such and have tons of false doctrine as well.
I just chose the denomination that was deemed the most politically conservative.

It's a pragmatic choice. Idc if it sticks to the Bible. I'm not even Christian in a real sense even though I go to church.

However I :feelsohh: at the gigapious girls that basically dress like beautiful nuns. (Though ofc Chad still plows them on the other days of the week JFL.)

Theodora = Whore of Babylon

I just chose the denomination that was deemed the most politically conservative.

It's a pragmatic choice. Idc if it sticks to the Bible. I'm not even Christian in a real sense even though I go to church.

However I :feelsohh: at the gigapious girls that basically dress like beautiful nuns. (Though ofc Chad still plows them on the other days of the week JFL.)
I understand.

Probably a cuck fetish, so that makes him an ancient soyboy.

View attachment 487327
Brutal

Justinian was just a megalomaniac who wanted to get whatever he desired without caring what others thought. He even changed a law forbidding noble men to marry actresses. He also launched the mission impossible to recover lost Westen Roman lands, kek