Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the Dolphpill

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
How does it feel like to realize that you will never look like this man , neither have his IQ or the awesome prime teenage years he had?? :cryfeels::feelsbadman: If i reincarnate, i want to look exactly like him and probably born somewhere near North Pole, then i will visit the USA and shag all the variety of asian,latina, white foids in Los Angeles and Miami :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
IMG 20220402 163808

Never began if you don’t mog Dolph Lundgren
Personally i like to believe we are not worth to live as a male if we don't look like Dolph at least:feelswhat: the soyciety could have made it possible.. but it was too cucked and instead propagated lies like " personality is more important", " Just take shower ".... instead of strict eugenics and state sponsored high protein and testosterone diet and burning the sugar factories and mandatory boxing classes for all abled male kids:feelswhat::feelswhat:

i wanted dolph to beat sylvester's brain damaged face up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For a moment I thought you were talking about dolphinpill lol

I heard that he is high IQ too.:feelsrope:

Fag thread
Wth dude...Dolph is beyond faggotry...he is a man to be appreciated..the ideal man every incel strives to become:soy::soy:

let's exterminate the GrAYcels :feelshaha:
I was a greycel just 20 days ago tbh :feelsthink::feelsthink: but it's my hard work that i became an officer and got multiple post featured in IT... What a sore loser i am that this is probably my biggest achievement:lul::lul::lul:

I was a greycel just 20 days ago tbh :feelsthink::feelsthink: but it's my hard work that i became an officer and got multiple post featured in IT... What a sore loser i am that this is probably my biggest achievement:lul::lul::lul:
embrace this shit because it is the best you are going to fucking take :lul::lul::lul:

embrace this shit because it is the best you are going to fucking take :lul::lul::lul:
This is what my life has come to :feelswhat::feelswhat: I wish some magic actually happens and a foid magically appears and falls down from somewhere near my bed :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: because i really don't have no energy to approach any foid... tired of being mocked by foids left right

This is what my life has come to :feelswhat::feelswhat: I wish some magic actually happens and a foid magically appears and falls down from somewhere near my bed :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: because i really don't have no energy to approach any foid... tired of being mocked by foids left right
no worries bro... seamaxxing or darkwebshoppingmaxxing are your way to go :feelsLightsaber:

take the dolphinpill

no worries bro... seamaxxing or darkwebshoppingmaxxing are your way to go :feelsLightsaber:
Nah not for me... being a curry i only have one option i.e arrangemarriagemaxx but that too might not be possible in my case :soy::soy::soy::soy: