Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take a pic of your side profile

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Use you camera on your phone to take a pic of the side of your face. I thought the font of my face was ugly, holy shit my profile is :feelspuke::feelsrope::feelspuke::feelsrope:

just took a picture of each side. one ear looks diseased from dry skin so put on some vaseline.

thanks for the thread, op. else i would've never known.

also my chin looks even smaller in profile than in front and angled pictures:feelsrope:

I have no pics, but I have videos of me shadowboxing. Though my face is obscured for the most part because of the lighting, so… don’t ban me.
View attachment 606681

I kinda look like a rapist or some shit with those tear troughs.
i know you gustaff

i know you gustaff
I am unsure what that means, and I doubt urban dictionary was accurate... unless you mean skill... I compensate for many things.:dab:

I am unsure what that means, and I doubt urban dictionary was accurate... unless you mean skill... I compensate for many things.:dab:
you look like one of my old acquaintances
anyways you have a good fighting stance i recommend you enroll into some fighting classes it might do good for you like it did for me
take care brother

I have a strong side profile tbh. I'm just an ethnic manlet.

you look like one of my old acquaintances
anyways you have a good fighting stance i recommend you enroll into some fighting classes it might do good for you like it did for me
take care brother
Ohhhh... A part of me imagined it was a name rather than a slang... interesting...

Thanks, by the way... I considered that, though I couldn't afford it yet... I do watch videos from time to time and imagine scenarios. I'd like to test it on someone at work or anyone who dares to touch me the wrong way. Break their arms with my whip like movements.

Ohhhh... A part of me imagined it was a name rather than a slang... interesting...

Thanks, by the way... I considered that, though I couldn't afford it yet... I do watch videos from time to time and imagine scenarios. I'd like to test it on someone at work or anyone who dares to touch me the wrong way. Break their arms with my whip like movements.
do it, i'm a manlet and i've been able to overpower roided 6'tall plus chads, i't's a wonderful feeling
too bad my knee is injured right now i can only drink and be depressed all day
tomorrow i'll sign up to a few exams i hope i can go back to overpowering chads

do it, i'm a manlet and i've been able to overpower roided 6'tall plus chads, i't's a wonderful feeling
too bad my knee is injured right now i can only drink and be depressed all day
tomorrow i'll sign up to a few exams i hope i can go back to overpowering chads
Best of luck! If you want, I can show you how to perform the whip strikes like I have. Though I learned it from a video, but relaxed myself even more.

On that note… while I can only do whips with my right, I punch better with my left despite it being weaker. Dexterity.

This post gives me glowie vibes :shock:

6EC620F9 C09A 4C2F 8361 16AC6D71D67A

holy shit my side is actually great. but my front is awful, makes me look like a kid.