Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tag the user you want to know story avi

Holy fuck is that picture not from a ps2 video game?? I was always so sure it was just a character from a fighting game..
Nope it's real life.
phvnTTx.jpg

Cope, we can hack and shit

You can't fool me. Nobody has ever seen me on here. I was going to meet up with somebody on here but they bailed the night before the meeting was supposed to materialize.

You can't fool me. Nobody has ever seen me on here. I was going to meet up with somebody on here but they bailed the night before the meeting was supposed to materialize.
Who were you supposed to meet

@Weed @Weed @Weed Oh god, oh fuck plz respond @Weed @Weed

@soulartemis

Blue-eyed Asian or something?

Nah. I'm a November 2017cel, which means I was active on these forums from day one. Back then the rules weren't so cucked, and you could have foids in your profile pic. Then they banned it saying it was femoid worship, so I did the second closest thing, a fakeupped blue femoid eye.

@GoonCel that kid in his bed makes me laugh every time :feelsautistic:

@Sadist
@Grotesque
Its the cover of Slayers album, Reign in Blood. Liked it for two reasons:
1. He is on a throne surrender by death
2. I always viewed his pointing hand to mean he is condemning people to death.

Also I like the album.

Nah. I'm a LaVeyan satanist. It's a branch of atheistic satanism. We don't believe in the devil, we use it as a symbol.

Basically, it's a religion of indulgence, rather then abstinence, as opposed to abrahamic religions. It says that we alone are our gods and that there is no heaven nor hell, and that we should make most out of our life here, because it's the only one. It has it's tenets and rules of the earth too.

Life is the great indulgence - death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life - HERE AND NOW ! - Anton LaVey

You can read more here: https://www.churchofsatan.com/
Im sorry but LeVeyan satanism is the gayest shit ever.

Im sorry but LeVeyan satanism is the gayest shit ever.

TBH I choose LaVeyan because it really suits me and my views on the life. I investigated a lot about paganism, witchcraft and satanism and this one seems like it's not cucked like the rest. JFL at neo pagans tbh those are literal soyboys.

@Robtical seriously I have wondered a long time about why that avi? It is hot though ngl.

@Robtical seriously I have wondered a long time about why that avi? It is hot though ngl.
It's Ariel from little mermaid thirsting over a chad prince way above her SMV.

This is from the Punisher series where Frank Castle(Punisher) shoot the hospital
OMG!!! if u can relate to such a chad............ you're probaly chad urself.....
(now ask me!!! >_>)

@knajjd Enlighten me.

@GoonCel that kid in his bed makes me laugh every time :feelsautistic:
theres no big story. hes part of the mainzelmännchen that are displayed between programs on the german tv channel ZDF. and i liked the gif

@knajjd he hasn't answered yet.
@EthnicelNL

oh... well. cocksucker gave me the avatar when i asked for a new one from the discord server people. thonx 4 asking
victory.gif
Well, a Bernkastel avatar is alright. With all of the escapism in when they cry, I guess it's not hard to believe that some users here are into the series.

@leftyincel

Its a pic of a white woman dancing to the jazz song Straight no Chaser on stage in a 1974 club as seen in this video
I used to play that song in a jazz band I led, plus in better video quality that woman was sexy.

Last edited:
@AutisticCopecel

Where did you get that rare pepe? I think it's cool and good.

tumblr_mgnk930pou1qmzxy4o1_500.gif

And one night he went off crazier than usual...