Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tag the user you want to know story avi

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Let's tag the user you want to know the story behind his avi. it will be pretty interesting tbhngl
@mylifeistrash I wonder your avi tbh

@Sadist
@Grotesque

@Grotesque
@LastGerman

It's a baphomet. Symbol of the devil. I put it because I became LaVeyan satanist.
Satanist? Whack tbthbthtbthtbthtbth. What happens when you die and shit? Satans gonna take the role of jesus/a divine figure?

P.S hope nobody tags me. That'd be tough explaining my avi ngl

Satanist? Whack tbthbthtbthtbthtbth. What happens when you die and shit? Satans gonna take the role of jesus/a divine figure?

P.S hope nobody tags me. That'd be tough explaining my avi ngl
Nah. I'm a LaVeyan satanist. It's a branch of atheistic satanism. We don't believe in the devil, we use it as a symbol.

Basically, it's a religion of indulgence, rather then abstinence, as opposed to abrahamic religions. It says that we alone are our gods and that there is no heaven nor hell, and that we should make most out of our life here, because it's the only one. It has it's tenets and rules of the earth too.

Life is the great indulgence - death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life - HERE AND NOW ! - Anton LaVey

You can read more here: https://www.churchofsatan.com/

@LastGerman

This is how I usually look at people:

15561.jpg

@BummerDrummer
NEETS who have their mom do everything for them like a [certain person] on this forumn.

@ColdPillow Made the gif originally and I thought it was funny as fuck ngl

this thread will be interesting ,up

@soulartemis

Blue-eyed Asian or something?
Nah. I'm a LaVeyan satanist. It's a branch of atheistic satanism. We don't believe in the devil, we use it as a symbol.

Basically, it's a religion of indulgence, rather then abstinence, as opposed to abrahamic religions. It says that we alone are our gods and that there is no heaven nor hell, and that we should make most out of our life here, because it's the only one. It has it's tenets and rules of the earth too.

Life is the great indulgence - death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life - HERE AND NOW ! - Anton LaVey

You can read more here: https://www.churchofsatan.com/

Interesting.
This reminds me that I read something about a Satanist group fighting for religious freedom in the US, and the guy said that the people who come to this group are sometimes disappointed because they expect "weird rituals" although they are actually atheists and just use the Satan of Bible as a symbol.

Last edited:
NEETS who have their mom do everything for them like a [certain person] on this forumn.

@ColdPillow Made the gif originally and I thought it was funny as fuck ngl
Topkek. Thanks for the explanation boyo.

@Ritalincel
are you a weebcuck or are you avi halomaxxing?

@Bronzehawkattack I've been meaning to ask you who the fighter in your avi is

@Bronzehawkattack ???

@Bronzehawkattack I've been meaning to ask you who the fighter in your avi is
@Bronzehawkattack ???
I'm surprised you don't know @IronMike.
My pic is James DeGale after he got his face beaten in by Jack.
I use it because he looks so horrendously hideous and misshapen in this pic, so a perfect profile pic for a hideous truecel such as myself.

I use it because he looks so horrendously hideous and misshapen in this pic, so a perfect profile pic for a hideous truecel such as myself.
Thank you for the response.

lmao that's Degale???? Holy fuck I assumed it was a timy framed 118lber, his head looks massive.

BTW did you see Plant proposing to Jordan Hardy? More proof of JBW, kidding, we all know Plant has 7/10 looks

@Ritalincel
are you a weebcuck or are you avi halomaxxing?
How does it feel to be the 7th person to have an megumin avi on this forum?

How does it feel to be the 7th person to have an megumin avi on this forum?
i can't think of anyone besides @Anonymous MG who got one afterwards

and @idkwattodowithlife who used to have a megumin avi

@SergeantIncel
And

@SoyUnPerdedor
Skkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

BTW did you see Plant proposing to Jordan Hardy? More proof of JBW, kidding, we all know Plant has 7/10 looks
Yeah. I actually thought that was pretty cool, I have no hate for a guy who goes through a fight like that and decides to have some happiness himself.
lmao that's Degale???? Holy fuck I assumed it was a timy framed 118lber, his head looks massive.
He looks like a completely different person immediately after the Jack fight. Draw my ass.

@DisposableMale01

Holy fuck is that picture not from a ps2 video game?? I was always so sure it was just a character from a fighting game..

Last edited: