Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tactical cuckoldry - are you doing your part?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
A good way of accelerating the blackpilling of incels who are in denial, in my opinion, is by making the people who say we're wrong look completely fucking retarded. They are of course, but when they're able to talk down to people with no sexual experience in a very parochial way that looks like a sad parody of your cool boomer dad "telling it how it is" (just shower br0. it's a hard knock life but I'm the 21st century version of an all-american rough-riding cowboy who knows how it is, just put yourself out there, incels are FULL OF SHIT bro) they can usually spew shit without getting their bluff called out. The trick is to say their viewpoints without the bluff so people with low self esteem are able to see them for what they are instead of defering to the boomer-sounding bugman/roastie automatically because they sound like they might be right. With 99% of people it's not what is said, but how something is said, because that's how the brain works. You should start false-flagging as a numale and pissing people off if you want them to come here.

I personally do this in two ways. The first is by telling people to have sex on 4chan whenever they write a paragraph-long post or longer. Because it is le funny maymay everyone will go along with it, but this is sure to trigger at least a few autists (especially the ones who effortpost on imageboards and get called virgins for trying to have an interesting conversation about something) who as we all know are incel af. I don't have twatter but it seems like using the "have sex" meme there and in other places it isn't native to would piss people off and make them conscious of their perma-virginity even more.

Another thing to do is make the soys more extreme on reddit. Because the upvote-downvote system regulates what people can see, you should upvote stuff like this that makes it look like these people absolutely despise you and just want you to go back to playing video games quietly so you don't make womyn uncomfortable. This post is new, so if you have a leddit account please upvote it right now. Because of sweet sweet internet points and an inability to see what has been downvoted into oblivion, ledditors will happily let you lead them into retardation if you have the manpower to brigade them.

Upvote stuff that exaggerates the bluepill by taking it to its logical conclusion (you can increase your smv by working on things that aren't looks, money or status) in a dumb way as well. The 59% upvotes on this post aren't enough. It's not what is said, it's how it's said. The same concept is being laid out in a really fucking stupid way that exposes the holes present in the bluepill, it's just a less bulletproof version of any other post arguing for something on IT. At the same time, downvote perfectly reasonable comments that get downvotes in fresh IT threads (if you lurk there enough you'll know what I mean). These posts will initially get downvotes because they partially let on to the blackpill and don't adhere to the party line, but because they're common sense inceltears users end up upvoting them because it looks unreasonable for them to have a negative score.

Common sense shouldn't be held hostage by bluepillers in their communities when the logical conclusion of their worldviews is completely different from it, so in order to free common sense we need to demonstrate that it is persecuted. Even if you're aspiemaxxed and can't tell well and truly common sense from jargon-laced blackpill talk, downvoting both will still put them in the same place and beaten-down contrarians who go down to the bottom of reddit threads to read downvoted comments will see them associated with each other, ideologically opposed to male feminist BS.

I hope others do this as well and that it makes inkeltears more and more extreme as time goes by. The best part is that cucks do not see the world as we do so when they do the reverse version of this, which is upvote edgelords celebrating foids dying, they'll also upvote single mother ragefuel and relatable posts on how foids actually treat subhuman men because said posts are somehow misogynistic.

If we do this enough I'm sure we can snag at least a few more of the friends and relatives of these cucks than we would have been able to otherwise, the thought of which terrifies the living shit out of IT male feminists and landwhales (who lay in bed every night worrying their 5 year old son born to short, dorky, facially low-tier normie parents with dead end jobs and no life lessons to give him might turn into an inkel, and probably treat their son like he's about to anyway half the time).

Last edited:
High IQ recruitment strategy. It's about time more men actually thought to themselves "hey, this is actually fucked up; why are they the good guys?"

The good way to make Frankenstein open, which in my opinion is contradictory, is that people who are bad are completely overwhelmed. They are, but when talking to people with sexual experience, they are very fast, who like the sad cold boom parody, he says. In difficult life, I became a 21st century green American fighter who knows how full SHIT is at hand. out. The trick is that it means it's good, so it should be right. 99 percent People say this, but as they say, because the brain works. If you want to come here, you can get a false alarm as an empty person and urinate.

I personally do this in two ways. The first says he has sex 4chan at any time or long. It should be funny, something can go, but they will make sure they will only have autism. . I do not have a bathroom, but I use my "sex", but in other places it is not so large that people believe that there is even more persistence.

The good way to make Frankenstein open, which in my opinion is contradictory, is that people who are bad are completely overwhelmed. They are, but when talking to people with sexual experience, they are very fast, who like the sad cold boom parody, he says. In difficult life, I became a 21st century green American fighter who knows how full SHIT is at hand. out. The trick is that it means it's good, so it should be right. 99 percent People say this, but as they say, because the brain works. If you want to come here, you can get a false alarm as an empty person and urinate.

I personally do this in two ways. The first says he has sex 4chan at any time or long. It should be funny, something can go, but they will make sure they will only have autism. . I do not have a bathroom, but I use my "sex", but in other places it is not so large that people believe that there is even more persistence.
if benadryl could talk this is what it would say
what did you mean by this?