Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sydney Sweeney Is Ugly

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I don't get the hype with this plastic hollywood roastie. Her face & teeth look nasty & her tits are obviously fake. It's mainly a bunch of cuckservative simps who claim she's "Ending wokeness" When she was in a movie than mocked Jesus & Christianity & she's engaged yet still does nude scenes. Such a great "Anti Woke" Femoid celeb :feelskek:

Just remove the fakeup & plastic surgery & she'd be a 3/10:bigbrain:

Exactly. Fakeup and her breasts carry her looks

i dont know her post pics

Bild 2024 07 31 230142754
Her looksmatch roped

never heard of him

Ltb face but her tits compensate

retarded, incestualy conceived american village girl pheno

True she's extremely overrated. She only has tits halo. Same thing with Billie Eilish.

True she's extremely overrated. She only has tits halo. Same thing with Billie Eilish.
Having big tits means fuck all if a femoid has an ugly face.

nah she looks ok imo

margot robbie is ugly

I don't get the hype with this plastic hollywood roastie. Her face & teeth look nasty & her tits are obviously fake. It's mainly a bunch of cuckservative simps who claim she's "Ending wokeness" When she was in a movie than mocked Jesus & Christianity & she's engaged yet still does nude scenes. Such a great "Anti Woke" Femoid celeb :feelskek:

She’s above average much better than Margot Robbie her irrestablness comes from her excellent skull structure and G tits on her small frame.

she just has big tits

Maybe it's because she looks good compared to typical women of shit color which burgerland has an abundance of.

she looks like she is a retard due to excessive sclera show below her pupils

I saw a photo of her where she was

1. Not smiling

2. Squintmaxxing

First time I thought she looked good

She has sizable badonk badonka donkers though

She's a butterface, I concur

Take away her tits and fancy clothes and makeup, and she's a 5/10 mid tier Becky.

But she's a foid with big tits, she wins at life by default. She's set for fucking life now.

she doesnt even have big tits its a meme normies are so cucked

she doesnt even have big tits its a meme normies are so cucked
I think they mean her breasts are large for her body size or sth

not that she's an anime character

Tbh, she looks like she has a hint of fetal alcohol syndrome
I think she looks like the typical 1800s South US American Farmer yk what I mean

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C69snmXtPbL/?igsh=dHNycjk2d3o0ZTRw

Beckie critiquing her

she’s hotter than most women i see when i go outside.

Her tits and her small narrow ass can make up for it, Sydney can squeeze the last drop of cum, little white bitch

Yep she's incredibly overrated, her body halos her big time i wouldn't go as far to call her ugly but yh overhyped.

Really someone is thinking this whore to jews of hollywood is ending wokeness?
Great natural tits tho but ugly face