Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sydney Sweeney is ugly as fuck and should not be simped over

Ethnics overrate white foids tremendously. A negro thinking a mediocre white slut is the hottest girl he ever seen isn't bad writing, it's realistic and reflects what happens irl

She's also White too, so more simping for her with occur than the usual amount
Simps are accusing OP of being "Gay" In the replies. I guess not being some low impulse control simp is enough to be labelled "Gay" These days.

I dont care about the way she looks I just want to pollute and ruin her white body with my dirty stinky curry cock
:feelsdevil:

I WANT TO DEFILE HER GIGA STACY BODY WITH MY SUBHUMAN SPERM. I WANT MY MUTANT CHILD TO GROW IN HER WOMB :lasereyes:

In the future women will just get make-up tattoos where they get to live in their fake-up looksmaxxed state 24/7 and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that because at least it's permanent. I'm going to get a hair tattoo (pigmentation) when I have the money to deal with balding.

most over rated bitch in history nothing about her is anything special
and before some nigger.says mUh TiTs this bitch gets BRUTALLY tits mogged by thousands of random bitches on onlyfans

I'm pretty sure women with certain figures actually have a tough time getting roles in Hollywood. So when you see a popular actress like Sweeney and her "sex appeal" it should be noted that her figure is probably as far as Hollywood would allow for a voluptuous lady. A lot of modern casting is just nepotism so passing her off as if she is some sex symbol is funny to me because it isn't a real thought it is just borderline shilling and another part of this lame cultural momentum we get from actors now where if they star in something they should have the lead role to everything for the next decade. Now I'm not saying she isn't hot but it's definitely overblown as far as window shopping goes.

idk who she is and I don't want to know.

But simps need to stop falling for fakeup.

She's got a decent body but her face is putrid to look at

View attachment 1227802

Imagine simping over this ugly abomination. Listen, I'd rape Sydney Sweeney if given the opportunity, but I'd first put a paper bag over her head. Her subhuman face would be a complete boner killer and it would honestly just ruin the mood. No face fucking either, I'm not putting my body anywhere near her nasty face. I'd rather SHOOT her than force my cock down her throat.

In Euphoria, she's portrayed as the most attractive female character in the show, yet pretty much every other main female character was much better looking (except the obese land whale of course)

I remember in the first episode a Tyrone got super nervous talking to her and called her the most beautiful girl in the world or something like that,

like, nigga are you blind?
Gollum

I WANT TO HAVE THREESOME WITH THEM

I WANT TO FUCK ONE WHILE THE OTHER ONE IS KISSING ME !!!!!!!!!!!

:lasereyes: :lasereyes:
how an actual threesome involving margot robbie would go:

you keep trying to have sex with both of them, but margot robbie is such a boner-killer that you can't get it up

by the end your penis is literally running away from them kicking and screaming, until it turns inside-out and becomes a vagina

then margot robbie fucks you with her girldick (because she is a tranny)

how an actual threesome involving margot robbie would go:

you keep trying to have sex with both of them, but margot robbie is such a boner-killer that you can't get it up

by the end your penis is literally running away from them kicking and screaming, until it turns inside-out and becomes a vagina

then margot robbie fucks you with her girldick (because she is a tranny)
:feelshaha:

most over rated bitch in history nothing about her is anything special
and before some nigger.says mUh TiTs this bitch gets BRUTALLY tits mogged by thousands of random bitches on onlyfans
Would you ascend with her?