Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sydney attacker "wanted a girlfriend" and was very frustrated he couldn't

If this guy is what classifies as an incel these days, it's fucking over for me.
Welcome to 2024.
Hope you are at least 6´1 and make $120k/year, to support your Fat Landwhale 4/10 MakeupMaxxed wife

I saw a cool huge dagger thing ( fish knife) at the hardware store checkout and Joked about it. Lol.

(I didn't buy it... I have better ones)

Really? I read that they genetically are MENA, but got some Italian influence later on.

And yeah, some Greeks do have "swarthy" complexion like them, but they are genetically European & still have features I would consider as "European" (Pontid pheno, for example).
Maltese are very close to sicilians. you can see even greeks and cypriots are closer to levantines than even maltese. so maltese are more european than cypriots and some greeks

Maltese are very close to sicilians. you can see even greeks and cypriots are closer to levantines than even maltese. so maltese are more european than cypriots and some greeks

View attachment 1136198
I c. I wonder what their overall genetic composition is? Since that's what I consider more significant as opposed to some dots on a PCA.

I think I also heard why some Greeks cluster close to the Levant, is due to the fact that Greek blood went out of Greece at multiple points in history, which pulled the Levant closer to Greece.

I c. I wonder what their overall genetic composition is? Since that's what I consider more significant as opposed to some dots on a PCA.
Why is overall genetic composition more relevant?

tbh I don't even know what a PCA is lol
I think I also heard why some Greeks cluster close to the Levant, is due to the fact that Greek blood went out of Greece at multiple points in history, which pulled the Levant closer to Greece.
That is definitely is a factor since I have seen many 23andme of syrians and lebanese who have trace greek dna.

But I also think WW1 is a factor. How a bunch of anatolian greeks were expelled into Greece from ottoman territory, meaning you probably had a bunch of hellenized people who were not genetically greek imported into Greece.

Why is overall genetic composition more relevant?
Well, most Europeans are composed of three main groups: Yamnaya/Steppe, ANF/EEF, and Hunter-Gatherer, with ofc Slavs having some Asiatic & Meds having some MENA & Kavkaz in them.
tbh I don't even know what a PCA is lol
Kek.
That is definitely is a factor since I have seen many 23andme of syrians and lebanese who have trace greek dna.
Seems it was kinda the reverse: Meds raped Sands, not the other way around. :feelskek:
But I also think WW1 is a factor. How a bunch of anatolian greeks were expelled into Greece from ottoman territory, meaning you probably had a bunch of hellenized people who were not genetically greek imported into Greece.
Possibly as well, but I think that they sort of "kept to their own" throughout history, except for those who were taken as slaves.