Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish women are example of national cuckold.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Now they're raped by Middle Eastern and African immigrants. This is what happens when you allow your women to be equal to your men. I think there must be sharia-like laws to prevent these kind of things. Most whites are cucked nationally.

It's the constant propaganda they had pumped into their brains since birth and now still gets pumped into them.

I doubt there's much raping going on. Most Mid East and African immigrants are INCELS if they were born there. The only ones having sex are the ones who brought their wives from old country.

It's the constant propaganda they had pumped into their brains since birth and now still gets pumped into them.
Political correctness is bs. We are animals, no one needs to take some Syrians and watch how they reproduce like rabbits. I'm sure Europeans will be eternally cucked, or a new Reich will be born.

Political correctness is bs. We are animals, no one needs to take some Syrians and watch how they reproduce like rabbits. I'm sure Europeans will be eternally cucked, or a new Reich will be born.
At this point I don't think they will ever recover, they have fully given themselves to outsiders and self genocide.

At this point I don't think they will ever recover, they have fully given themselves to outsiders and self genocide.
Nationalism is rising on everywhere. It's obvious nationalist men are much aggressive than pink assed leftist manginas or whores. Just remember leftist punching Belgian manlet. I think in the future, Europe will have a war. Because, every human being except self hating bastards, want their phenotype to live.

They want to be raped, so they aren't cuckolds; they're getting what they want subconsciously. (But whatever happened to "women lie about rape?") The real cuckolds are all the stormcels that do nothing but be bitter that others are getting laid and just sit around talking shit on the internet all day.

australian women are worse

The white western world is done for, just look at the demographics median ages and birthrates of whites relative to others. Then how cucked the majority is. It'll end with a whimper rather than a bang.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back