Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swedish man who murdered his ex girlfriend changes gender and get moved to female prison

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
He murdered and dismembered his ex-girlfriend and now he has "changed" his gender and is being transfered to a female prison JFL at this clown world you can´t make this shit up.

Btw sorry the only article I could find is in Danish otherwise it´s on reddit

Based
The soys, same people who made all the gender change possible, are angry as fuck "how can you murder women and go to a female prison this is not okay!!"
SadSoy

Imagine he kills the females there, oh that would be funny.

The soys, same people who made all the gender change possible, are angry as fuck "how can you murder women and go to a female prison this is not okay!!"
Imagine he kills the females there, oh that would be funny.
It´s funny to see how confused these people get when they are faced with contradictions in their "beliefs" another example is transgender men who participate in women´s sports and kick their asses and steals the first price because the "transgender" man was born male therefore is physically superior to his opponents who are females.

Now he is lesbian!

lmao. he will live like a chad then murder some then get even more pussy

Sweden is falling victim of it's own cuckness

My High IQ phone translated for me
Screenshot 20191112 144741 Chrome

He gets pussy even when he's dead

Just kill a bitch get a sex change theory.

I swear, all these articles that get posted on this forum seems like satire even though they’re real :feelskek:

We live in a clown world, so it is what it is.

Takin 'if u can't beat them, join them' to the next level
I swear, all these articles that get posted on this forum seems like satire even though they’re real :feelskek:

We live in a clown world, so it is what it is.

This dude just didn't give 2 fucks

Soon when you're in prison for "hatespeech" you have to watch chad fucking all the women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back