Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swedish foid in Japan often posts about 'creepy' men

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
The usual tiring complaint: jApAnEsE mEn aRe cReePy. If Japan is full of too many creeps, then leave. Japan is a safe country, it's just that staring doesn't come into the fucking picture --- Japan is safe in regards that you're unlikely to get fucking randomly physically attacked or have your shit stolen by bored 'youths'. Foids' comfort does not factor into the equation
She's Swedish, and I seriously don't think Japan is as bad as in major Swedish cities, where niggers and sandniggers run around violently raping local women --- but Swedes like many other Europeans and leftist Americans keep quiet about brown and black violence for fear of being percived as 'raycis'
Most of her posts are about how hard Japanese is and how sexual harassment is so common there.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thetokyogirl/video/7103148874742631682?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

One comment on her thread, though, was fucking hilarious (Kuku, you're my hero)

Tiktokcomment

I've had worse shit done to me before 14, no one ever asked me if I was OK

Last edited:
All these fuckers live in Tokyo :feelsjuice: I bet she hasn’t even learned how to have a convo in Japanese yet.

All these fuckers live in Tokyo :feelsjuice: I bet she hasn’t even learned how to have a convo in Japanese yet.
She's struggling with Japanese, from what I quickly gathered of her posts

they only like it when its Chad and Tyrone being "creepy"

Typical westoid, “omg Japan is so great, oh wait I have have to learn the culture? Fuck that I want this place to turn into what I left back home” :foidSoy:

Typical westoid, “omg Japan is so great, oh wait I have have to learn the culture? Fuck that I want this place to turn into what I left back home” :foidSoy:
Yup --- they think it's a fun anime paradise with tinkly music in background

Typical cumskin toilet moment. :feelstastyman:

She is entitled, like all of her kind. Anyone called creepy by foids are just those they feel are inferior. To foids harassment means not bowing to them.

I've been living here for a while now and have yet to meet a single western foid who has been even semi-competent in the language. My coworker is so bad they don't even give her assignments anymore so she just sits on her phone all day now.

Her chest may be the only valuable asset she has.

The usual tiring complaint: jApAnEsE mEn aRe cReePy. If Japan is full of too many creeps, then leave. Japan is a safe country, it's just that staring doesn't come into the fucking picture --- Japan is safe in regards that you're unlikely to get fucking randomly physically attacked or have your shit stolen by bored 'youths'. Foids' comfort does not factor into the equation
She's Swedish, and I seriously don't think Japan is as bad as in major Swedish cities, where niggers and sandniggers run around violently raping local women --- but Swedes like many other Europeans and leftist Americans keep quiet about brown and black violence for fear of being percived as 'raycis'
Most of her posts are about how hard Japanese is and how sexual harassment is so common there.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thetokyogirl/video/7103148874742631682?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

View attachment 664636

Id fuck her hard if i could man i wanna see the booty bounce on my cock

I would put my dick in her mouth. Her voice is annoying af.

She will probably end up making posts about how Japan needs more diversity and immigrants JFL
All of these gaijin social media influencers living in Japan end up saying the same shit at one point (and if they're female, they'll add how Japan needs more feminism)

I would like to grab her vegina - in bullet train game

The usual tiring complaint: jApAnEsE mEn aRe cReePy. If Japan is full of too many creeps, then leave. Japan is a safe country, it's just that staring doesn't come into the fucking picture
She complains about this while posing with her cleavage and belly exposed and bouncing up and down so that the jiggle motion naturally catches the eye.

View attachment 664636
When I was less than a week old I had my genitalia flayed and the skin and nerves were amputated and then everyone told me I was a monster if I criticized the people who originated the ritual who habitually suck the penises of babies.

But at least a pair of sixty year old women never glanced at my torso.

cunts hate subchad men for having a dick and balls

Japan is safer than sweden for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back