Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish feminist foidlossus quoted my incels.is post in a giga textwall article about incels

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Femalo

Ngl when I ctrl+f'd my username and saw they quoted me in the article I was worried that it was going to be something cringe but thats actually a really funny and blackpilled quote :feelskek: That statistic really puts into perspective how many women still date and fuck violent sociopathic Chads even though male sexlessness is higher than ever before in human history

This is the foid who wrote the article. Ngl looks kind of weird and old but still low key seems mommy asf. I'd need to see her from more angles and more pics of her body before I make a solid judgement but either way I still might fap to the idea of her reading my incels.is posts and getting angry and writing a textwall article about them:feelsohh: :horror:

i want my posts to be on a femoidists article too

i want my posts to be on a femoidists article too
If you say fucked up shit on this forum you will be immortalized. Basedfuel.

Just say the worst things you can think of and you will be written about decades from now.

Normies inciting incels, nothing new.

If you say fucked up shit on this forum you will be immortalized. Basedfuel.

Just say the worst things you can think of and you will be written about decades from now.

Normies inciting incels, nothing new.
:horror:

Can any scandicucks decipher what gibberish is written here

that’s a pretty based post of yours she quoted.

i love the idea of denying holes medical treatment for abuse, their personality detectors should have prevented it in the first place.

Ngl when I ctrl+f'd my username and saw they quoted me in the article I was worried that it was going to be something cringe but thats actually a really funny and blackpilled quote :feelskek:
100%. it makes you look based as fuck. now all the stuck up academic retards are going to think youre a mogger when they read this

I wasn't quoted :lasereyes: more fedposting is required

I don't understand, it's written in viking

View attachment 667782

Ngl when I ctrl+f'd my username and saw they quoted me in the article I was worried that it was going to be something cringe but thats actually a really funny and blackpilled quote :feelskek: That statistic really puts into perspective how many women still date and fuck violent sociopathic Chads even though male sexlessness is higher than ever before in human history

View attachment 667783
This is the foid who wrote the article. Ngl looks kind of weird and old but still low key seems mommy asf. I'd need to see her from more angles and more pics of her body before I make a solid judgement but either way I still might fap to the idea of her reading my incels.is posts and getting angry and writing a textwall article about them:feelsohh: :horror:
I wanna know where you're wrong ngl,
If the woman is the victim of some kind of aggression, it's her fault too because she chose this guy, if women are attracted to dark triad so they should deal with the consequences of that

She should accept my curry seed into hER fERtile pussy, as reparations for white colonialism and slavERy

@Transcended Trucel

I wasn't quoted :lasereyes: more fedposting is required

I know you’re joking but it’s a good thing you didn’t get quoted, you don’t want to be noticed, it’s for your own good

She should accept my curry seed into hER fERtile pussy, as reparations for white colonialism and slavERy

@Transcended Trucel
indeed this is the least they can do

View attachment 667782

View attachment 667783

@Sans translation pls

Congratulations, brocel. The nordic foid must have found something about your comment arousing, or she wouldn't have bothered to write about it.:chad:

View attachment 667782

View attachment 667783
Why does she look like she is 50 and 18 at the same time?

Can a meatballcel just translate the context of that quote? I really want to see how a foid would argue that.

I put it through Google Translate and it's in English brocels.

Attachments

• Forslund_Julia_och_Johansson_Elin_HT21.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Based quote :lul::lul::lul:
Congrats for being a famous incel researched by woke academia.

Nice job your famous

Shes your orbiter now :owo:

what's the point of living

Translation?
They also stress how much money gets spent on taxes for women's rights, also how women should bear the blame for rape. Furthermore, they also say women who get raped don't deserve a lawyer or criminal defense attorney just because of how women are. bla bla im too lazy

sad that I never get mentioned lol

ethnics think every nordic woman is a stacy by default. even this old becky lol

Damn you getting quoted by Becky's in articles for their sham made up profession

"We are not the same" :feelsrope: