Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Sweatpill) The smelliest people in the world are African Americans and Sub-Saharan Africans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
curries mog still

just be odorless theory

Pack your bags @pp183 @SlayerSlayer @ldar_ricecel @Ricecel X we’re gonna fuck some Stacys

For a second I thought curries smelt the worst. When I board the bus with the Indian international school students I gag, sorry currycels.

My body odor smells really good, also my penis smells good as well.

Cope. Foids could eat chads shit and smear it over their face and the smell wouldn't stop them.

Curry: “Hold my beer”

just be odorless theory

Pack your bags @pp183 @SlayerSlayer @ldar_ricecel @Ricecel X we’re gonna fuck some Stacys
TBH i always find that blacks are the ONLY people who ALL have this similar "smell"
it's not a good one either
I've dubbed it "The nigger smell"

just be odorless theory

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: MFW I got only the bad genes from my white dad, including the smelly sweat genes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

my sweat smells high T as fuck

Proof for the halo/failo effect. I have heard so many women say asians stink or smell bad when that is almost impossible even if they dont shower but when chad sweats and has body odor he smells “manly”.

They don't even sell deodorant in china

White people are the most disgusting tbh

Proof for the halo/failo effect. I have heard so many women say asians stink or smell bad when that is almost impossible even if they dont shower but when chad sweats and has body odor he smells “manly”.

They don't even sell deodorant in china
I bet Chad could smell like a curry and foids wouldn't even notice it.

Curries are expected to smell because their appearance is bad so naturally you expect them to smell as well.

When I used to smoke a lot of weed my sweat smellt like it tbh

When I was in middle school a million years ago I was in track and we had to do a laps around the school, one black girl has an odor so bad you'd have to run past wind of her hundreds of feet away. It kept you running.

It's a bummer since there nothing she could have done to help it. I have to agree with Asians getting lucky with not having odored sweat.

Chad can smell like a mix of old urinal cake and ashtray and the foid will masturbate while wearing his used hoodie

Black people and curries have a distinguishly smell. Its not bad at all imo, its kinda like paper or something idk, its unique. I noticed that since I was a kid. I heard its because of the melanin they produce.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back