Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub-saharan africans are kinda interesting jfl

• Thread starter thisissparta420
  • Start date
thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
>Sub-Saharan Africa
>promote extremely retarded parenting skills because "it's part of their culture", their culture is so retarded to the point that they are too proud/retarded to respect people way younger that them because that feels disrespectful to them or they might feel that they're stooping to their level(it must be their underdeveloped prefrontal cortex kicking in).

>doesn't have great architecture, only known to build mudhuts, even even they have a great artwork the amount of their great artwork, it's extremely rare.

>doesn't have much positive traits. I know we keep dunking on asians(especially curries) but at least they have positive traits like being great at math to the point that they can contribute to its development(Terrence Tao, Ramanujan). The few positive traits/stereotypes that sub Sahara Africans and their descendants have are muh mandingo dick and that they can run fast(1st one can probably be easily debunked, second one makes sense, could explain how their similar kind in the west can escape from the police).

> Is hated almost everywhere in the world, even other non white races hate them.

There aren't much races that are as cucked as black people.

@BlackCell_from_ZA

Niggers have always been loud

70-120k years of evolution geographically isolated from the rest of humanity will do that to you.
The very first step of principal component analysis when applied to the human genome gives you a split between Africanids and everyone else.

Black race is just doomed no point in identifying with it

being black is a universal curse

I've literally never heard anyone compliment Black people as a group, only individual Blacks. Meanwhile literally every other group has some simps.