Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Swear down there aren't any good jobs for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Literally all of them require u talking to people. Only thing there is is web developer or software engineer but I've done coding and you have to be autistic to enjoy that shit and I hate computers and they're fucking boring.

warehouse work, just sucks that normies love to chatter

Janitor at a dog kennel

warehouse work, just sucks that normies love to chatter
Yeah that's good but not as a career imo. I'm currently looking into a part time job whilst I'm at college where all u do is put stuff on shelves and take stuff off of trucks where no one can see you and u don't gotta talk to anybody rlly.

It's called society and without other people chances are you would starve to death.

Too hard to get a job anyway these days

Yeah that's good but not as a career imo. I'm currently looking into a part time job whilst I'm at college where all u do is put stuff on shelves and take stuff off of trucks where no one can see you and u don't gotta talk to anybody rlly.
Anything that involves a career involves talking to people coz that's ultimately where money is made.

game development sounds good

Only thing there is is web developer or software engineer
cope
you have to communicate with the entire dev team, you have to talk to clients, attend meetings, even give presentations... not a good incel job at all

for a while I've been a videogame tester, 99% in there was incel/weeb
it just didn't pay much

cope
you have to communicate with the entire dev team, you have to talk to clients, attend meetings, even give presentations... not a good incel job at all
Ik but it's a lot less than other jobs. Every job involves speaking with people.

At first I wanted to be a graphic designer cuz I'm good at that but unfortunately you have to talk to clients and fellow designers unless u go freelance which is rlly risky.

So I'm thinking of getting a more practical job like electrician or carpentry where u do have to talk to people but the majority of it is doing da work by hand init.

Become a gigolo

So I'm thinking of getting a more practical job like electrician or carpentry where u do have to talk to people but the majority of it is doing da work by hand init.
I think you're right about this. Going in for a trade seems like a good option for incels...

When you're incel, nothing is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back