Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why aren't there any fetishists for inceldom?

This. It's socially acceptable to make fun of us that even the jews at Reddicuck HQ allow it.
Yeah, I notice that incels, poor men, homeless men and indians are an exempt from all normie virtue signal actions against hate and racism.

I just notice that there's a lot of people making fun of indians and some people hate them openly. I don't hate indians.
Legit, the more subhuman you are, the more people can make fun of you openly.

Unless it's some downie or extremely vege-autist. Even then it's only because of virtue-signalling moral-fags :feelshaha:

The hivemind only has one fetish and it's tall men.

IT is just another example of normie nature in which bullying is one part of it. Normies seek any kind of justification for their hate on ugly men. They cannot deny facts such as the blackpill so they turn on talking bullshit about incels. One example of this is that they made up a false claim, that incels are more dangerous than other people. They simply want ugly men off the streets from ruining sexhavers day, they want to enslave short men and they want to lock up and lobotomize autistic men unless they can use them for that cheap labor. Media and lawmakers consist from the same normies with the same nature which is why they don't care about our problems but rather go full ER against us with excuses and claims which are not true.

Incels posting on IT are people who believe being allied with their bullies, sexhavers and overall with the "innocent" socially acceptable people leads them to somewhere out of their misery. Of course it's an easy path to be mentally castrated, ignorant, unaware and live in false hope normies have gaslighted incels to, just so they could keep incels shut about their sexlessness, touch starvation, injustice and depression.
Based