Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Survey] 40% of Australian zoomers aged 18-24 are virgins.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Can't you just admit you interpreted the data wrong instead of trolling me? Page 26 is about hepatitis.
I don't know where you're looking at, if you're a brainlet and can't find the page go ctrl+f and type table 5.7.

I don't know where you're looking at, if you're a brainlet and can't find the page go ctrl+f and type table 5.7.

You could of just admitted that you made a mistake. This is pathetic.

Attachments

• 5.7.JPG
    5.7.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 57
It should be known that they do these kind of studies by ASKING a sample size of people. They obviously are not scientifically somehow proving that one has had sex and how often, they are just ASKING the participants.
So if they ask generic 20 year old loser blue pillers, how likely is it that they are actually admitting that they are incel virgins? Probably not that likely. Normans don't want to admit that they are losers, they're not confident enough to accept the blackpill.

How likely is it when they ask a 16 year old foid that she actually admits that she has a bodycount of like 20? Unlikely yet again.

I personally do not know a single femoid who is a virgin (at least not IRL), while I know plenty normans who are either straight up incel or close enough to incel.

Last edited:
It should be known that they do these kind of studies by ASKING a sample size of people. They obviously are not scientifically somehow proving that one has had sex and how often, they are just ASKING the participants.

Most of these studies they compensate people who participate . They are anonymous. They have no reason to lie. I have no doubt some people lie anyways, but it probably doesn't have a huge impact on the quality of the data

How likely is it when they ask a 16 year old foid that she actually admits that she has a bodycount of like 20? Unlikely yet again.

I've seen a study that showed the average Scandinavian female has had like 12+ partners by 30 . White women are not ashamed about their promiscuity at all. In fact, they take pride in it. Thanks feminism.

So if they ask generic 20 year old loser blue pillers, how likely is it that they are actually admitting that they are incel virgins? Probably not that likely. Normans don't want to admit that they are losers, they're not confident enough to accept the blackpill.

I personally do not know a single femoid who is a virgin (at least not IRL), while I know plenty normans who are either straight up incel or close enough to incel.
High iq

All the kangaroocels will start posting here.

Most of these studies they compensate people who participate . They are anonymous. They have no reason to lie. I have no doubt some people lie anyways, but it probably doesn't have a huge impact on the quality of the data

How anonymous? Hand out a paper and let them fill it out? People could still see where they marked their cross if done in public, and it could be especially bothering to them if a norman takes the survey with other normans around he knows. But yeah I guess if it's a half serious group that does the surveys there won't be too big of an impact, but still in this case I'd easily add 5-10% to males.

These studies or so inaccurate they have to make one for males and one for females and I garauntee you that the numbers of incels will be WAY higher the males who doesn´t get sex is because they can´t the female´s who claim to not have sex is by choice there is a HUGE difference.

over for koalacels

These numbers are fudged. 50% of aus zoomer population is rice/noodle. I can totally believe 90% of the males are virgins cos they are normally low t and deformed and have to compete with chads, so their relative SMV is even lower. The females there will be a lot of fobs there who although they wanna go get that Hemsworth dick, they are somewhat conflicted cos they live with fob Ching Chong mum and grandma who tell them no daughter stay away from Hemsworth he's different and if u fuck him now u can't betabux dingdong 10 years later when he's a senior programmer.
The non-fob noodle whores are literally begging Hemsworth to fuck their ass every day, so putting these together , and factoring there are also low t ugly white guys in aus, albeit very few, 40% is totally believable.

These studies or so inaccurate they have to make one for males and one for females and I garauntee you that the numbers of incels will be WAY higher the males who doesn´t get sex is because they can´t the female´s who claim to not have sex is by choice there is a HUGE difference.

There have been plenty of studies that show that the inceldom rate between males and females is not that that big. There was one that came out last year or a couple years ago that showed it was 18% for females and 28% for males. That's where the "30% of males are incels" claim comes from.

You guys just ignore anything that proves you wrong and doesn't fit your 80/20 rule because OKCupid did a study that showed women only found 20% of the males attractive and females on tinder only swipe right on 15% of the males.

Life- fuel for me, I want more youth to hate society here

A survey would just be done online, either by smart phone or desktop.
in this case id actually expect the data to be relatively accurate. i havent read the study though, so idk how they made their participants take the survey.

There have been plenty of studies that show that the inceldom rate between males and females is not that that big. There was one that came out last year or a couple years ago that showed it was 18% for females and 28% for males. That's where the "30% of males are incels" claim comes from.

You guys just ignore anything that proves you wrong and doesn't fit your 80/20 rule because OKCupid did a study that showed women only found 20% of the males attractive and females on tinder only swipe right on 15% of the males.

females on tinder swipe on 4% of men on average IIRC. So according to tinder and okcupid data we can say that the hypergamous lookism 80/20 pill is true.
Now if we have something even close to a 80/20 situation for IRL dating, that is up for debate. i guess this study and some others indicate that it isnt nearly as bad as some might think.

Last edited:
You could of just admitted that you made a mistake. This is pathetic.
It appears we have different pdfs or you're trolling. Search for "number of sexual partners in the previous year". The table is there you utter lying retard.

This poll should be stickied.

Forget about the millenial 30% virginity rate, for zoomers it's even worse (just like we predicted).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...en-zs-sex-recession-looks-more-like-an-upturn

:feelskek:
View attachment 252673
This is for both men and women and as women lose virginity earlier than men and have sex more often it's not too big of a stretch to say that almost half of male zoomers are virgins.

The article also notes how researchers say that this doesn't mean that Australians are having less sex, but I'm guessing that this is because of women having even more sex even earlier to counter male sexlessness. In other words the poor get poorer and rich richer, but in this scenario it's chads and stacies having more sex than ever and more normies becoming incels than ever before. The article also says how more people are coming out as lgbthdufisnrkf and those degenerates fuck each other like rabbits.

39% is weirly big percentage.

I hoped those researchers would have given a bit more insight into specifically male data, but they probably didn't because they would have to adress sexual inequality. All in all the future doesn't look good for men, we are coming closer to 80/20 rule by the year.
That explains THIS:

REJOICE, gentlemen, for the depopulation agenda will only rollerball from here!

females on tinder swipe on 4% of men on average IIRC. So according to tinder and okcupid data we can say that the hypergamous lookism 80/20 pill is true id say.
Now if we have something even close to a 80/20 situation for IRL dating, that is up for debate. i guess this study and some others indicate that it isnt nearly as bad as some might think.

You're right about Tinder and online dating, the OK Cupid study proves that women find only a minority of males attractive. I can't argue against the data but I believe that unattractive men are more likely to use online dating than attractive men because its not necessary if you're attractive, but I also realize some attractive men will use online dating to maximize their options. But I would say that uglier men are far more likely to use online dating than good-looking men and across the huge sample size OKCupid was using it probably had a impact on the results.

With Tinder it's even more brutal because women are using that for only sex. Obviously they are looking for Adonis like men. What girl would want to have casual sex with a short, ugly, balding guy?

But Tinder only has 50 million active accounts world wide. That's accounting for both men and females of all ages, and I would assume there are definitely more male accounts than females. I don't believe the hook up culture is as prevalent as we think that it is.

Obviously the fact that both men and women are having less sex is proof of that. Society is just broken in alot of ways. It reminds me of that Rat utopia experiment by John B. Calhoun.
It appears we have different pdfs or you're trolling. Search for "number of sexual partners in the previous year". The table is there you utter lying retard.

Dude I fucking linked the source I used in my reply. If you're looking at another PDF than you're the one who is a retard

Last edited:
You're right about Tinder and online dating, the OK Cupid study proves that women find only a minority of males attractive. I can't argue against the data but I believe that unattractive men are more likely to use online dating than attractive men because its not necessary if you're attractive, but I also realize some attractive men will use online dating to maximize their options. But I would say that uglier men are far more likely to use online dating than good-looking men and across the huge sample size OKCupid was using it probably had a impact on the results.

With Tinder it's even more brutal because women are using that for only sex. Obviously they are looking for Adonis like men. What girl would want to have casual sex with a short, ugly, balding guy?

But Tinder only has 50 million active accounts world wide. That's accounting for both men and females of all ages, and I would assume there are definitely more male accounts than females. I don't believe the hook up culture is as prevalent as we think that it is.

Obviously the fact that both men and women are having less sex is proof of that. Society is just broken in alot of ways. It reminds me of that Rat utopia experiment by John B. Calhoun.

Dude I fucking linked the source I used in my reply. If you're looking at another PDF than you're the one who is a retard
I downloaded the same survey, but it's probably a different pdf than yours. Latrobe university australian sexual survey of bla bla it's the same fucking shit differently formatted. Anyway ctrl+f for "number of sexual partners in the previous year" like I told you already. Why didn't you do that? Found thr table and now you shat yourself? I'm going to screenshoot it btw when I get on the pc.

I downloaded the same survey, but it's probably a different pdf than yours. Latrobe university australian sexual survey of bla bla it's the same fucking shit differently formatted. Anyway ctrl+f for "number of sexual partners in the previous year" like I told you already. Why didn't you do that? Found thr table and now you shat yourself? I'm going to screenshoot it btw when I get on the pc.

If you are referring to this than your interpretation of the data is not right. Of the 61% of people who reported being sexually active only 5% have haven't had anal/vaginal sex in the last year.

The definition of sexual activity isn't exclusive to just penetrative sex.

Attachments

• sexualpartners year.JPG
    sexualpartners year.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 22
That explains THIS:
View attachment 252805
REJOICE, gentlemen, for the depopulation agenda will only rollerball from here!
Not surprised by those numbers. Methods of birth control are becoming even more affective. Sex havers want sex but not the responsibilities behind it (children and raising families). If sex havers (Chad, chadlites, Stacy, and stacilities; a few normies as well) can copulate without the fear of pregnancy then it removes the sense of responsibility for limiting sexual partners. Birth control is one of the reasons promiscuity has increased at such an alarming rate. No man wants to raise 12 children from 12 different mothers. Alimony and child support would leave you homeless. As for women, evolutionarily speaking, nature is to blame for this 80/20 phenomena. In the past foids were forced to be extremely selective in choosing romantic partners because copulating with a male who has shitty genes meant he wouldn't be physically or mentally competent enough to protect you or your children from other dangers/pass on good genes to your offspring. Being the strongest, fastest, or well-built person in the room is no longer required in this day and age because of technological advancements. In the past, those traits indicated a healthy male. Now, you can be perfectly healthy and be short, or unattractive, etc. Long story short, Evolution still has not caught up to the current needs of Males and becomes of this, birth control with no sense of consequence from multiple sex partners as well as female choosiness will lead to the downfall of society.

Last edited:
But women it'll be only 10%... Watch this space. While Men are 70%... Average over both sexes.

High IQ

Sub-8 theory proven yet again

In some ways this is good, these men will wake up and there will eventually be a beta uprising.

Australia has many ricecels, I swear that more than half of the male Zoomer virgins demographic consists of ricecels and currycels.
Yep, Australia is on its way to becoming a non-white country in one generation. It'll be filled with HAPA mongrels from the White male + Asian female couples and virgin ricecels

If you are referring to this than your interpretation of the data is not right. Of the 61% of people who reported being sexually active only 5% have haven't had anal/vaginal sex in the last year.

The definition of sexual activity isn't exclusive to just penetrative sex.
Looks like we have a completely different format of the same study. This is mine. Page 26 table 5.7.

Attachments

• Secondary Student Survey Report - Trends Over Time.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

It's at least over half at this point, zoomer foids are the first I've seen where they will actually flat out admit their hatred towards non-Chad men. They don't even see an issue with it, will straight up be like "ew, he's 5'11" and think nothing of it.
The real sigfnificant number is <1% said they'd have sex today. If you had a gf you'd just say yes to that number, so think about how over it really is now.

Looks like we have a completely different format of the same study. This is mine. Page 26 table 5.7.

You're still wrong.

Among sexually active students (61%),

4% have had no zero partners in the previous year.

What is so hard to believe about that?

Attachments

• sexualpartnerpreviousyear.JPG
    sexualpartnerpreviousyear.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 20

I'm actually right, idiot. It's the same source the article used. Holy fuck the brainlets on this website. The hilarious part is you pat yourselves on the back for being High IQ. You can't even interpret data correctly from a study.

cope. it could be they didn't have sex in a year and that's it.

Seems like a larper why would you say "you guys" ? And I don´t fully believe in the 80/20 rule normies get sex all the time at least my previous friends but they were tall so you know girls.

I don´t think these studies actually would help anyways at least not when it comes to girls either they are lying and if not they choose not to have sex they could have sex or a relationship whenever they want there are lines of guys begging they will be chosen.

Among sexually active students (61%),
61% is the percent of sexually ative students those WHO had exactly one partner in 2018, not percentage of sexually active students. "The majority of sexually active students" refers to that the majority of sexually active students had exactly one partner, not that 61% of sexually active of all students.

What I'm refering to is that 4% who said that they had none meaning only 4% of students are incels which is impossible.
Seems like a larper why would you say "you guys" ? And I don´t fully believe in the 80/20 rule normies get sex all the time at least my previous friends but they were tall so you know girls.

I don´t think these studies actually would help anyways at least not when it comes to girls either they are lying and if not they choose not to have sex they could have sex or a relationship whenever they want there are lines of guys begging they will be chosen.
Just look at his profile lol, he's a fucking fakecel larper.

Last edited:
By
61% is the percent of sexually ative students those WHO had exactly one partner in 2018, not percentage of sexually active students. "The majority of sexually active students" refers to that the majority of sexually active students had exactly one partner, not that 61% of sexually active of all students.

What I'm refering to is that 4% who said that they had none meaning only 4% of students are incels which is impossible.

Just look at his profile lol, he's a fucking fakecel larper.

The majority of sexuality active students., 61% engaged in one partner int he last year. 4% did had no partners.

How is that hard for you to understand?. Sexuality active means you are having sexual activity you fucking moron.

By

The majority of sexuality active students., 61% engaged in one partner int he last year. 4% did had no partners.

How is that hard for you to understand?. Sexuality active means you are having sexual activity you fucking moron.
I understand it. They say that only 4% of students had no partners, while every other survey/study including the popular ones circulating this forum say that ~30% had no parners that year.

Seems like a larper
I am a incel, and I've talked about it in other posts. But I don't believe in the 80/20 rule so I used "you guys" to distinguish between you and me.

I understand it. They say that only 4% of students had no partners, while every other survey/study including the popular ones circulating this forum say that ~30% had no parners that year.

Because they are talking about everyone. Out of everyone 30% haven't had sex in a year.

Out of people that are currently sexually active, only 4% haven't had a sexual partner in the last year.

As i predicted the inceldom rates are at 40% jfl