Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surprised this has so many upvotes on reddit

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
Quite interesting to say the least, this is one the most cucked subs on the site and yet this post has done quite well. Maybe lifefuel that more normies are becoming aware of femoid nature and how pathetic they are.

I've seen this meme before. Its only funny for men, because we will fuck anything. Guaranteed theres a bunch of foids with annoying statements like "But they arent as smart as womyn teehee!" and things along those lines.

It's just because it has a funny context, if anyone started a serious discussion about sex robots and the new male sexual revolution, it would not have so many upvotes

I've seen this meme before. Its only funny for men, because we will fuck anything. Guaranteed theres a bunch of foids with annoying statements like "But they arent as smart as womyn teehee!" and things along those lines.

It's also funny because it proves just why femoids are pandered too and tolerated so much. Once there is some decent alternative to pussy it is over for them.

Think about it, take away the thirst from all males and they would literally lose every "right" and "privilege" they currently have overnight.

It's also funny because it proves just why femoids are pandered too and tolerated so much. Once there is some decent alternative to pussy it is over for them.

Think about it, take away the thirst from all males and they would literally lose every "right" and "privilege" they currently have overnight.
Most people including retarded foids who only talk about what they did last weekend have no idea how close we are to realistic sex bots. AI is also reaching unparalleled levels. We are so close.

Most people including retarded foids who only talk about what they did last weekend have no idea how close we are to realistic sex bots. AI is also reaching unparalleled levels. We are so close.

Fuck dude.

Have you watched westworld? Imagine if theme parks or robots like that were created...

The future is bright

Fuck dude.

Have you watched westworld? Imagine if theme parks or robots like that were created...
Yeah, I stopped watching because I couldn't handle some of the characters stupidity and an emphasis on female leads tbh.

But such a thing is definitely going to exist in the future, and I personally can't wait.

>even redditfucks are waking up

The red pill takes no prisoners.

This girl didn’t imply anything, it’s clearly one of those “I still don’t deserve to be raped” protest pics shopped to say this shit. Someone with “making women look bad” on their agenda. I’d wager a girl didn’t write the new caption in.
There are still those types of comments

This girl didn’t imply anything, it’s clearly one of those “I still don’t deserve to be raped” protest pics shopped to say this shit. Someone with “making women look bad” on their agenda. I’d wager a girl didn’t write the new caption in.
There are still those types of comments
wat?

A foid said the pic was fake, photoshopped by a man to look females look bitchy when she was supposedly protesting rape culture with a different message on her card.
Femoids are so goddamn delusional

I've seen this before. I really hope this bitch gets what she desERves. She'll be banging on my door begging me to let her in while I'll be fucking my doll that literally mogs her. And that's not even cope because that bitch looks fucking revolting and is crawling with STDs

They probably think it's "le ironic meme xD" or something.

reddit slowly becomes more redpilled by the day

reddit slowly becomes more redpilled by the day
I still think these people are beyond saving with the blackpill.

Some people are just "beta" and born to be cucks and slaves.