Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surgerymaxxing. Is it the cure of inceldom?

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Staturebeforeandafter

Images 10
Diepenbrock Malar 290x167

Hair transplant istanbul68

Lifefuel for whitecels. Lefort 1-3, LL surgery, hair transplant and you should be fine.

THERE IS A CURE ALLWAYS REMEMBER THERE IS A WAY TO ARCHIEVE YOUR GOALS YOU CAN MAKE IT!

But suiful for ethnics and bugeyecells. There is no fix for that teehee.

hair transplants are legit, other surgeries seem risky

yes bro surgery good rest is cope

Face and jaw is the most legit in my eyes. Balding is shit but you can at least hatfish but uglyface is the worst by far and forward growth is one of the most important traits

Surgery can't change my small frame.

All you need is a ton of money and you can become chad.

Expensive
And you feel kind of like a dumbass to have to spend to get girls to somehow notice you, know what i mean?

But hey, sure could work

HT ssie serio
te włosy wyglądają chujowo i tylko komuś kto kompletnei łysieje mogą się przydać
chyba już lepszy jest system włosów, można dostać top tier kłaki

So many members ascended

I just came back from a dentist and agreed thst i need a palate expander. Gonna wait a week to meet up with an orthodontist and get my palate expnder. The holy grail omgomgomg i am so excited

So many members ascended

I just came back from a dentist and agreed thst i need a palate expander. Gonna wait a week to meet up with an orthodontist and get my palate expnder. The holy grail omgomgomg i am so excited
dont forget about report :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

dont forget about report :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Definitely but now i am trying my best ti convince them. That cunt said my jaw doesnt have issues but does agree i have narrowness

Definitely but now i am trying my best ti convince them. That cunt said my jaw doesnt have issues but does agree i have narrowness
yeah u have to convince bro if i had chance i would do everything to ascend at least little

That leg lengthening pic is definitely fake news. You can get maybe 2 inches from LL surgery, and you're incapacitated for months, and you'll probably end up crippled by the time you hit 60.

That leg lengthening pic is definitely fake news. You can get maybe 2 inches from LL surgery, and you're incapacitated for months, and you'll probably end up crippled by the time you hit 60.
As if i give a fuck at 60

got over 3 inches on my right leg and still walking so stop coping man
i have seen in hospital people who did like 5 inches (ofc in 3-4 years span) and they are ok with that

Give me money

Men have to get partially very risky surgeries now to get bussy while females can stay deformed and morbidly obese. Clownworld

I wear cowboy boots with the jeans over it so it’s not noticeable. There are also shoe inserts that will lift you like 2-3 inches no surgery required.

I pop an extra 2 inches with my boots on and it’s noticeable.

As others mentioned, looksmaxxing it’s but one part of the blackpill.

Cope if you're 21yrs+.

no man some surgeries are too expensive and it cant fix everything

View attachment 137554

View attachment 137551View attachment 137552

View attachment 137553

Lifefuel for whitecels. Lefort 1-3, LL surgery, hair transplant and you should be fine.

THERE IS A CURE ALLWAYS REMEMBER THERE IS A WAY TO ARCHIEVE YOUR GOALS YOU CAN MAKE IT!

But suiful for ethnics and bugeyecells. There is no fix for that teehee.

yes, inceldom is curable with surgery if you have enoguh money.
any single flaw is curable with surgery, even the most rare like horizontally short eyes, big masseters and skull deformations

yes, inceldom is curable with surgery if you have enoguh money.
any single flaw is curable with surgery, even the most rare like horizontally short eyes, big masseters and skull deformations
This is cope you cant cure dick shit eye area and skincolor suifuel for seacells

Lol 3 inches on 5'3. LL is cope for nearcels/borderline tall fags that can only get foids with height.

Yes, there have been people here that got surgery and ended up getting a girlfriend.

This is cope you cant cure dick shit eye area and skincolor suifuel for seacells
Eyes:
too distant or too close eyes: eye box surgery
lazy lower eyelid: eyelid retraction
lazy upper eyelid: ptosis surgery
negative tilt: canthoplasty
upper eyelid exposure: lipofilling (fat graft)

skin color:
hydroquinone if you wanna become white
carotene if you wanna become tanned

Expensive
And you feel kind of like a dumbass to have to spend to get girls to somehow notice you, know what i mean?

But hey, sure could work
When you're a truecel, it's not about hoping to get femoids, it's about escaping the shame of being hideous and pathetic looking. My face is fucked up in almost every truecel way imaginable, I haven't shaved in a while because the mirror makes me rage and punch the walls before crying and cutting on the bathroom floor. I only piss in the kitchen sink now so I don't have to see myself when I need to take a piss. It would take 8 years of wagecucking to be able to afford all the surgeries I would need to look human, and by then it would be too late. I would happily chop off my dick and balls right now if someone offered the money I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back