Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Surgery

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Just when I thought I ran out of reasons to wake up in the morning, I went to the surgery clinic where I learned that I qualify for a surgery to fix my subhuman jaw with a double jaw surgery. For about 1 to 2 hours i felt what the normies call "having a good day", until I came home to learn this isnt just about the face as soon as I noticed myself in the mirror. Even if it means I go from 2 to 3, I'll take that chance any day, and if my jaw ends up paralyzed, at least I'll go out with one less regret.

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Brutal if this isn't a LARP, the reality of subhumanity and how the discrimination and hypergamy of society force you to take such drastic action, just to even be accepted as a normal human; though did you take an appointment, or did the surgeon just look at your recessed subhumanity and decide you needed help? :dafuckfeels:

Brutal if this isn't a LARP, the reality of subhumanity and how the discrimination and hypergamy of society force you to take such drastic action, just to even be accepted as a normal human; though did you take an appointment, or did the surgeon just look at your recessed subhumanity and decide you needed help? :dafuckfeels:

They said its genetic and getting my teeth fixed (or rather botched) at an early age, by wearing braces when my jaw was still growing, contributed to making the situation worse in a sense that my bite is not just an overbite but also uneven. Add negative canthal tilt and a lazy eye due to childhood eye surgery (most likely) topped with uneven frame of overly buff lower body and an upper body of a 14 year old girl, you get an abomination of a (sub)human and a societal reject.

The surgeon actually called for another surgeon and they both agreed this is an extremely difficult case.

If the surgery, the months of agony, the treatment, the risk of death, the suffering is my only shot, I'll take it.

its better to not do surgery and try something else

If it makes you feel better

Theyre gonna smash your entire lower face into pieces and reconstruct it

Don't wake up during the surgery

Before and after pictures after double jaw surgery are the biggest lifefuel in existence for jawcel framecels.

Literal rejects turned chads in those pictures.

2-9b7a8fc6-6d87-4052-bf4e-2451c9db7242.jpg

WTF

Last edited: