Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Surgery v.s. SEAmaxxing/EEmaxxing - some thoughts for Westerncels

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Almost every cel in Western Europe (even those depending on the welfare state) mogs third worlders/slavs financially (like ItsOver clearly shows - he was the bottom of the barrel in the West and now lives like a modern Genghis Khan and king in the EE/SEA).
If you have the money for surgery you have the money to go to SEA/EE.
The money doesn't matter in Western Europe due to the welfare state and the better opportunities for women in jobs/education, but it matters elsewhere where people struggle still for a decent life quality and therefore financial stability matters.

Be aware of the risks of surgery. I am rather an ugly male that is able to walk or someone with a subpar face than somebody with a face that hits right in the uncanny valley when it goes too well or is horribly mutilated in a Mengele-esque fashion when something goes wrong. Spending your life in chronical pain or in a wheelchair or not waking up in a surgery is for me a risk not worth taking - especially when an easier exit is available.

"But muh true love!"

As soon as you are truly blackpilled you realize that unconditional/true/blind love is a lie. Personality is only a factor that has an influence when it comes to sustaining a relationship, not for iniating it because most males don't even show up on the radar of females, to even come off as a viable option to her/to even have a chance to show your personality you have to have certain qualities, you must fulfill certain prerequisites/conditions at first (and most of the time have to upkeep them). These are in the West purely based on looks/neurotypicality and in poorer countries looks/neurotypicality/money. In all cases unconditional love is a thing of fairy tails.

When you do surgery you still know everything about your past life, you still know that she would have never touched you if it was you from a few years ago. The same thing with money, if you were both Westerners with remotely equal opportunities/standings in life she would have ignored you, but you aren't now and the pleasure you get from fulfilling your desires will at least temporarily banish these thoughts. The superficiality is still there and your love will be (like the love that all people -including chads- experience) conditional and in both cases you know it. Whether you are desired for the face or height that is not truly yours or for your money makes no difference (at least for me) on the emotional/carnal level.

It's also a question of basedness. After all these years: Do you truly want to be desired by a woman? I personally couldn't give the slightest fuck about her wants/needs/desires, she wouldn't have given the slightest fuck about mine, I simply want to satisfy my sexual desires (without spending too much money or any time in jail), I don't respect them or their opinions, I have to pretend to do so because otherwise the social consequences would be too much to endure, but really that's all to it, sheer pragmatism, here you have it.

And what would you get in the West at best: Even a white chad gets a relationship that lasts a few month with a white whore at best (or he will have an ethnic GF that treats him like a god - but both of them have most likely been already used before by other males if they met >18), deflowering afterwards does most of the time not happen, we live in serial monogamy at best. In SEA/EE you get with money from ethnic/slav whores what white chads gets due to face/height without money.
You are blackpilled and don't think that true love exists: Act like it.

"But muh financial exploitation!"

You are exploited when you let yourself be exploited. Keep her on a tight leash, don't include her in any life insurance/testament/etc. so that she doesn't get any wrong idea or even better: Don't even enter a relationship, maintain only the prospect of one and use her for sexual purposes only. Financial exploitation happens when men are unsure about their standing in life, if you use your comfortable situation over others you are a predator, act like one consistently, because once you act like one the door is closed and you have to keep it up because you are then eaten at the first sign of weakness. The USSR and its doctrine of communism didn't fall in the times of Stalinist terrors, but only after the first reforms/the first sign of weakness - the same with people that act hard, if you act hard, be consistent, because in the moment where you leave the ranks of the sheeps you can never go back. Only those whose hearts can still be softened can be exploited there, be clear of what you want and what you are in your heart and then be consistent/true to that.

If you aren't NT however this is impossible and SEA/EEmaxxing is dangerous. Therefore the only absolute permacels native to Western Europe are high-inhib autistcels.

Last edited:
I lived in EE and had Western levels of income. No foid ever gave a shit.

Who cares, it's just plain sexual tourism, stop giving fancy names to plain normal sexual tourism.