Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sure bro , nordic Aryans are the true Chads...sure buddy

I hope he's being hyperbolic, however as someone that lives in Sweden I can easily say that the nordic chad meme is overblown. Especially the females, they look very masculine and VERY few actually look like the ''feminine'' stereotype.
Scandinavia are known for the most beautiful women on earth, from my experience i can agree with that

I hope he's being hyperbolic, however as someone that lives in Sweden I can easily say that the nordic chad meme is overblown. Especially the females, they look very masculine and VERY few actually look like the ''feminine'' stereotype.
Majority of nordic people I have seen here have long narrow face and small eyes with almost invisible eyebrows(thanks to the color of their eyebrows). How come are people of these features there?

Scandinavia are known for the most beautiful women on earth, from my experience i can agree with that
They're far from it lmfao
Majority of nordic people I have seen here have long narrow face and small eyes with almost invisible eyebrows(thanks to the color of their eyebrows). How come are people of these features there?
I don't know about majority but I do see it for sure

They are good looking tho.

In my somewhat unfounded opinion, Northern Europeans are overrated, good at creating orderly societies and being capitalists (Dutch and English for example) - basically, they are conscientious and hard-working, prone to moralism ( prudish Protestantism in the past, ecologists and social justice warriors today). In olden times, they were also good warriors and adventurers, nowadays they manage to be cucks and degenerates, with a love for traveling (perhaps a manifestation of their ancient nomadic spirit), while maintaining functioning states. They however severely lack creativity - most creative populations in Europe are those that are a mix of (mostly) non-Nordic and Nordic, i.e. France, Germany, Austria, Northern Italy, England, Russia. As a race that saw it's rise between 800 AD and 1900 AD they are young and are yet to finish their cycle (currently in the process of degeneration); they thus lack collective (unconscious) wisdom - there is something frantic about Germanic people, they have a constant need to progress and accumulate wealth. Southern Europeans as an old race have already gone through their unique cycle and are, in my opinion, as a result much more relaxed and wise about life.
Interesting post

I don't know why so many people are so bad at arguing about this.

You don't compare races by comparing sub-humans from one race with the Chads of another race. You compare Chad for Chad, sub-human for sub-human, and then you weight which comes out on top. Is Nordic Chad superior to Asian Chad? That kind of thing.

Of course, even if you could show that Nordic Chad is better looking than Asian Chad sub-human Nordics will still lose to the latter so this entire argument is pointless. I see a lot of ethnics here who say they wished they were born white. I wonder if they'd really be happy to swap their race while remaining sub-human.

They're still superior to shitskins like me.
Every white person is
Let's be honest and unbiased, mediterrenean WHITE (not the typical sicilian stereotype that look latino) people are the best looking europeans on average. They also usually have better and more defined features

Every white person is
Let's be honest and unbiased, mediterrenean WHITE (not the typical sicilian stereotype that look latino) people are the best looking europeans on average. They also usually have better and more defined features
This is true but they are not white(as in being nordic or west European)

Every white person is
Yeah. I'm actually not a shitskin skinwise but I'm Turkish and I have fairly white skin but it doesn't actually mean I'm good looking because I was born in the wrong race.

Meanwhile these guys are considered top 20% in terms of looks as Balkan Slavs and are "chads" here:

Every white person is

JFL at this coping. Southern Europeans get mogged even by curries and rice.

Southern Europeans:

I-PUCCINELLIS-boss.jpg

Arrestati-Catania.jpg

They're also short like 5'8'' is their average height.

Last edited:
This is true but they are not white(as in being nordic or west European)
I'm not mediterranean but since when the definition of white is being nordic or western european? I mean, would you say that Putin isn't white because he is slavic?

I'm not mediterranean but since when the definition of white is being nordic or western european? I mean, would you say that Putin isn't white because he is slavic?
He is not "slavic" his race is east-Baltid. Nobody would say that Dolph Lundgren is "germanic", his race is noth-baltid.
I would say racially baltid people are "exotic whites".

Meanwhile these guys are considered top 20% in terms of looks as Balkan Slavs and are "chads" here:

Southern Europeans:

I-PUCCINELLIS-boss.jpg

Arrestati-Catania.jpg

Mogged by ethnics? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I'm germanic, no need to cope, but you clearly hace never been to Italy if you think curries and rice mog us. 6 feet is average height were I live. I can't post pictures right now but maybe I'll upload some pics of my classmates later on
He is not "slavic" his race is east-Baltid. Nobody would say that Dolph Lundgren is "germanic", his race is noth-baltid.
I would say racially baltid people are "exotic whites".
I'm using the popular terms so everyone can understand. Still I don't get why we are the standard white and other who are clearly white as well aren't or are "exotic white"

I'm using the popular terms so everyone can understand. Still I don't get why we are the standard white and other who are clearly white as well aren't or are "exotic white"
Because "we" defined whiteness and when people think of white people they think of British,Germans,northern Italians,French,Scandinavians and even most eastern Europeans

Mogged by ethnics? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I'm germanic, no need to cope, but you clearly hace never been to Italy if you think curries and rice mog us. 6 feet is average height were I live. I can't post pictures right now but maybe I'll upload some pics of my classmates later on

Italians are ethnics. You can't make a distinction between an ethnic an Italian, average Italian looks like average Arab. The only exception are those few Italians who are of Germanic descent and look Germanic.

Average Italian:

4D62799900000578-0-image-a-22_1529347504829.jpg

northern Italians
At least someone here knows italians can be white, I'm pretty tired of constantly reading that italians are all ethnic. Reading your whole answer now makes me realise that at some point either I didn't understand you or viceversa, or most probably both, but I get your point now and you are right.
PS: when I said mediterraneans I meant people from Spain, Italy, etc that are white (like when you said northern italians), so I was excluding the non white.

Southern Europeans:

I-PUCCINELLIS-boss.jpg

Arrestati-Catania.jpg

They mog the top 10 males in Slavland. No, not top 10%. The top 10 males.

This is how slavcels ascend. Are they even white?

Nords mogged this guys whole genetic line from start to end.

Last edited:
They mog the top 10 males in Slavland. No, not top 10%. The top 10 males.

This is how slavcels ascend. Are they even white?

Nords mogged this guys whole genetic line from start to end.

If someone told me these fighters are from Turkmenistan I would believe him.

Italians are ethnics. You can't make a distinction between an ethnic an Italian, average Italian looks like average Arab. The only exception are those few Italians who are of Germanic descent and look Germanic.

Average Italian:

Except Roma aren't Italians, they are curries that got kicked out of India and have been on a diaspora ever since.

You can see the curriness in the rest of the Spada family:

Roberto-Spada-Di-Silvio.-triassi-3.jpg

enrico%20spada_MGZOOM.jpg

He is not Roma he is pure Italian from ROME.

He is not Spada is a gypsy crime family, and gypsies in Italy are curries, not Italians.

I mean, it's on wikipedia:

Look at the pictures of his family i posted, if you wouldn't know you'd instantly think they were pictures of Indians.

He is not Spada is a gypsy crime family, and gypsies in Italy are curries, not Italians.

You can't tell Gypsies and southern Europeans apart, they literally look the same.

What about the Casa Pound leader then, looks like an Arab/Gypsy

164815212-e4a8c360-2041-4a88-974f-b947f5df1aa3.jpg

Di Stefano is Dinaric. That's a very common phenotype in Italy, and it is an European phenotype, not an eastern one.

Prominent Dinarics include people like Paganini, Dante or Michelangelo. If you want to write off Italy as an Asiatic country be my guest but you'd have to be ready to write off Italian culture as eastern as well which isn't as easy to do i'm afraid.

If the guy who did this isn't white (Bernini, another Dinaric):

211a6.jpg

What is whiteness, exactly?

BTW, another common phenotype in Italy is Alpine, the same phenotype of Beethoven:

2015_02_beethoven.jpg

White or not white?

Last edited:
This is how real nordic people look like, not this NS idealism,ancient statues or internet meme things going around
Sorry but anglo-saxon blond haired and blue eyed high-school bullies and jocks are the norm. This is:

They look like gods compared to me

Average Italian:

"spada" clan are gypos that settled in abruzzo you can just google it, the only italian in that video is the interviewer that gets beaten up, named Daniele Piervincenzi
accredito-il-giornalista-e-rugbista-daniele-piervincenzi-14546.png

Here's a wiki link, check "Origins"

Last edited:
They weren't "totally uncivilized", they just didn't start doing anything noteworthy until the Reformation kicked off.

I would argue their most noteworthy cultural contribution happened before then.

This is what we got from the Reformation onward:

e4e.jpg

Those women are too pale for my taste.

Southern Europeans:

I-PUCCINELLIS-boss.jpg

Arrestati-Catania.jpg

my neighbor is croatian and he is chad tier, 6'4.

I would argue their most noteworthy cultural contribution happened before then.

This is what we got from the Reformation onward:

e4e.jpg
Stupid meme as Hitler was a great man.

This is how real nordic people look like, not this NS idealism,ancient statues or internet meme things going around
Sorry but anglo-saxon blond haired and blue eyed high-school bullies and jocks are the norm. This is:

This was always the case. Southern European men are more desirable.

Stupid meme as Hitler was a great man.

But he was still a man and thus fallible. He like many "prophet" types started to believe his own hyperbole.

His best general was quite ugly and Hitler routinely ignored his counsel.
Erich von Manstein

But he was still a man and thus fallible. He like many "prophet" types started to believe his own hyperbole.

His best general was quite ugly and Hitler routinely ignored his counsel.
View attachment 160557
Who gives two shits if the man was ugly? Hitler was conventionally attractive too and later in life with status he could have had all the women of Europe but was a Volcel until his end. It just was not important to him

Who gives two shits if the man was ugly? Hitler was conventionally attractive too and later in life with status he could have had all the women of Europe but was a Volcel until his end. It just was not important to him

Hitler was probably like Trump and liked people who "looked the part" and didn't want an incel looking general correcting him.