Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Super Stacy Shudders at the Sight of CuckedIndianAmerican at Goth Club

C

CuckFestus837

CuckedIndianAmerican
★★
I was dancing at an Goth/Industrial club by myself. I like that kind of music, and I like the DJ. So while I'm dancing (obviously by myself with my eyes closed), this Super Stacy accidentally bumps into me. I was in my own zone, feeling depressed because of another situation, but I tried to crack a smile at her. She turns her head to the right, looks at me, and shudders. Like literally closed her eyes and you could see the automatic spasm in her head and shoulders. For the rest of the night, I tried to avert my eye gaze and think of a fire hydrant. I'm usually pretty good at removing the visuals of the foid from my mind, but I couldn't help myself with this Super Stacy. She was so hot, that I let my eyes take a peek. I felt so guilty for letting my eyes succumb to the purview of of the Super Stacy. I must work harder to swiftly replace any image of a foid, which may accidentally come into contact with my field of vision, with an image of a fire hydrant.

did you forgot about this account grAY,also going out is fakecel trait

they call me

super stacy

Continued because it won't let me edit my post anymore:

I actually felt bad for her. Nobody should have to experience those kinds of shudders. Shudders like that should be reserved for horror movies with Chad by their side. Something something, I was shaking while glancing at her. She was just so hot. I lost my train of thought.

If a foid shares an interest with me she's a Stacy, change that way of thinking man.

If a foid shares an interest with me she's a Stacy, change that way of thinking man.
That’s not what I think. If a foid shares an “interest” in me, she’s shit-testing me. And I put interest in quotes. That’s because it’s not really interest. It’s a taunt. Seems trying to test whether I’ll orbit her or try to fuck her. If I try to fuck her, she’ll scream rape and have a nice story to tell her friends about #MeToo. If I orbit her, well…who doesn’t want a slave to do thy bidding?

These aren’t interests. They are taunts. Just like the Stacy who undressed in front of me. I even asked her if she liked me and said “No, I’m still working things out with my ex-boyfriend”. Fuck you for the taunt, you damn whore. I hope Russia rapes your rectum.

Mods: I want to change my username to CuckedIndianAmerican.