Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Super Simp Derick Jaxn caught cheating again Part 2 (This time it’s a divorce)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I made a post almost 2 years ago about this super simp Derick Jaxn who is essentially scamming like a PUA artist, except his customers are women. If you want to know more about him, I made a post about him last time he got caught cheating.

Jfl, there’s literal married dudes who are out cheating and fucking other women again and again despite getting caught, while incels can’t even get a single guy to like them. He just tells women what they want to hear and will fuck them, but if a male tells them the truth about the world they will call you a domestic terrorist.

But the truth is women don’t care what we or he has to say. He can literally be caught for cheating again and again and women will keep having sex with him because he isn’t ugly. That’s all that matters to them, and all that matters in life. Everything you wish that mattered in life like marriage, faithfulness, love is all bullshit. It’s all about looks.

Jfl this guy is a textbook case of projection. It’s hilarious that he is the one filing for divorce. I guess his wife was fine to share him but just didn’t like the news being public. He also reminds me of the cheating boyfriend in 2000s r&b relationship music videos.

Jfl this guy is a textbook case of projection. It’s hilarious that he is the one filing for divorce. I guess his wife was fine to share him but just didn’t like the news being public. He also reminds me of the cheating boyfriend in 2000s r&b relationship music videos.
Him wife is busy cursing people with quotes from bible about God’s vengeance on people who talk about their relationship. Completely over for her, he humiliated her publicly in a brutal way before, now hung her out to dry.