Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Super inceldia the anime

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Inceldians I have a few things to do in inceldia for thelaws of the universe eyes yes mmmm super inceldia
Make It Stop My Little Pony GIF
inceldia. Been taken ov very by too much much soy soy over me corruption; 737373733733773363636626262727282828228838338377473 838383838373

Anime is good when interlopers are not present.

isn't that just attack on titan

isn't that just attack on titan

You can spend years and hours focusing on one series to such an extent that you gauge all series by it and envision in ways beyond typical anime fanatics.

I've read Dragon Ball fanfiction, envisioned Dragon Ball fantasies, simulated Dragon Ball stories, and played Dragon Ball games since I was a young child.

You can spend years and hours focusing on one series to such an extent that you gauge all series by it and envision in ways beyond typical anime fanatics.

I've read Dragon Ball fanfiction, envisioned Dragon Ball fantasies, simulated Dragon Ball stories, and played Dragon Ball games since I was a young child.
a lot of people do that with shonen anime because they all share a similar format of storytelling.

a lot of people do that with shonen anime because they all share a similar format of storytelling.

Oh. I'd read discussions on Gamefaqs long ago about Buuhan vs SPC, and others.