Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Super Foid Mutilator 64 [PC] 0.0.1 Alpha

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
The foids aren't gonna like this one, but i've made a video game for PC

Story:
You are Mediocre Melvin an ugly void creature, Banished to to void by the god chadickar for attempting to talk with one of his women! For years you have plotted your revenge, while trapped in the void your body twisted beyond human form. You have been freed due to Chadickars death by the hands of Bartholomewok the dwarf king. You are now free to get your revenge on Chadickar's harem

Gameplay:
Catching foids will instantly kill them, use your minimap in the top right to find all 20 foids. You are the green dot, foids are red dots, faded red dots are dead foids. Use your boost to quickly gain distance on foids every 10 seconds.

Controls:
Use WSAD to move
Space to boost

Download:

How to play:
Extract the zip with Winrar or 7Zip, Open the folder "Super Foid Mutilator 64" and find the program labeled "Super Foid Mutilator 64.exe" Launch the program and enjoy!

Last edited:
INB4 What no pussy does to a man

You've subverted my expectations :feelshehe:

New GOTY just dropped

View attachment 1192135

Story:
You are Mediocre Melvin an ugly void creature, Banished to to void by the god chadickar for attempting to talk with one of his women! For years you have plotted your revenge, while trapped in the void your body twisted beyond human form. You have been freed due to Chadickars death by the hands of Bartholomewok the dwarf king. You are now free to get your revenge on Chadickar's harem

Gameplay:
Catching foids will instantly kill them, use your minimap in the top right to find all 20 foids. You are the green dot, foids are red dots, faded red dots are dead foids. Use your boost to quickly gain distance on foids every 10 seconds.

Controls:
Use WSAD to move
Space to boost

Download:

How to play:
Extract the zip with Winrar or 7Zip, Open the folder "Super Foid Mutilator 64" and find the program labeled "Super Foid Mutilator 64.exe" Launch the program and enjoy!
Nice will download when home

Will be updating this soon, throw some suggestions in and how i could improve the gameplay

Last edited:

View attachment 1192135

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:
Use WSAD to move
Space to boost

Download:

How to play:
is this a trojan

I hope it's not fed spyware or something I would not download a single program from this website