Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My experience with foid probation officers

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Last year I did 12 months of probation for a criminal offence I committed, and I recently finished it. This is my experience:
I had 4 probation officers over the 12 months, 3 of those were foids.
First 1 was a fat slut who tried desparately to get me to open up and talk. I don't talk about shit unless legally required too - name, date of birth, proof of ID, changes to accomodation status, update on employment situation, and that's all. She was an absolute slut straight out of uni with her "criminal studies degree". She was a fat cunt who literally huffed and puffed when she got up out of her chair - she weighed at least 120kg+. The fat folds on her waist covered the arms of her office chair.
Fat cint

When she was doing background on me in first appointment, she asked my education result for high school. I said ATAR 96 (ATAR 99.90 is the best). Her draw dropped lol and this dumb slut said wow you're intelligent then started trying to convince me to return to uni to become a goyslave. I then asked what hers was - she said she didn't finish high school and had to do a bridging course to get into uni. I laughed at her face - not because she was dumb, but because the public service will employ a slut who didn't even finish high school, and got into a meme degree with a special entrance pathway. That slut would be making at least 80k per year + 16% super. After a few weeks of this fat cunt, I got a new probation officer.
My second probation officer was another slut around 25. Same shit, she tried to get information from me that she could use to fuck me over later. She said it was mandatory to give piss test for drugs, but state law clearly states that I'm not required (I wasn't there for drug offences). She got in an argument, threatening to send me back to court for resentencing. I was filming this entire thing on my phone under the table, and she eventually called her supervisor who explained to her that I was right, that I did not have to take a piss test. Anyway, she left the room and I got a 3rd probation officer after that...
The 3rd probation officer was a guy - he was decent but I refused to cooperate anymore than legally required. He wanted me to do some counselling program and see a social worker, and threatened me with resentencing in court if I didn't attend a kike psychohologist/mental health session before a certain date. So I got a letter from a Bangladeshi psychiatrist (balding manlet in his 60s), that said I was a patient under his care and was seeing him on an ongoing basis to address any issues, and by doing so I was fulfilling the legal requirement that I participate in a mental health kike headshrink program. Truth is after my first appointment with him, I never saw him again - but he was good. That manlet bangladesh head shrink asked straight up did I need anything like Ritalin or sleeping pills, or any other med certificates/letters signed.
By this time, I was getting a good grounding in crim activity, from talking with the other crims in the probation office waiting area. One guy taught me about the afterpay fraud loopholes and loopholes in bank overdrafts (I modified that info to register SIMS for chadfish using stolen IDs). Another guy was in there for attempted murder - he was actually fucking his probation officer, even showed me pics of them in bed together.
My last probation officer was a 40 year old roastie. She wanted to refer me to an ex offenders employment program so I could get an apprenticeship and become a loyal goyslave. I laughed and said I'd rather be a dole bludger than slave for schlomo. She was getting pretty angry, because her entire ideology of working like a cuck until you die was being challenged. Then she changed tact. She said you must be struggling financially, saying that a job would mean I could have a decent standard of living. I then said I live in my parent's granny flat rent free and cenno pays for my food and everything else. After that she asked for proof of address so I gave her my drivers license and she did some shit on her computer. All she commented was nice place. She was referring to my parent's multimillion dollar mountainside acreage property where I was living at the time.
I had her for a few more appointments (1 session per month). During the last appointment, she said I've met my probation requirements and that it is all over after this session, and she warned that I will likely reoffend lmao. The office sluts in the probation office asked me to get a photo with them - I asked why and they said it was a tradition for every person who completes probation to be pictured on their waiting room wall. I said fuck that and walked out.
In summary, female probation officers are gigasluts who love to power trip, so know what your legal rights are before u go into an appointment.
When my restraining order comes to an end in December this year, I'll write a post about why I was in probation lol - it was a successful method of terrorise women and cause them financial hardship.
Chadfish will be back this weekend.

What crime? And you sound low inhib , how haven't you fucked foids already?

You’re a good man. And you seem very high IQ no wonder you scored so high on that test.

Ok kike glownigger thanks for fake story

high IQ post probation officers should not be talked to anymore than legally required better to stare at the wall until the appointment ends if possible.

I hate when those with a position of power end up wasting your time when the important things are said and done within 10 minutes or 20 minutes at best.

Let's go buddy boyo.

GIVE US THE TEA

What were you in for?

@abuincelalaustrali
Please JOIN: https://incels.in/index.php and post your based thread there

What is the animals thag Alex Jones mention?

Answer: Frog

I had a stint of probation when I was younger, even getting that dreaded EM ankle band for about 6 weeks, I understand how much of a pain in the ass those bitches can be, I look forward to seeing your story on what you did .