Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Super Chad WWE Superstar Roman Reigns has Leukemia

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
T6exXeF.gif

Look at this fucking guy. Look at the way these Women react to him. One Chad cannot have this much power.

Now as he battles leukemia he will turn into a incel. All of that muscle is gone. His long hair is gone. He will be a incel after this disease is done with him.

I don't want him to die but I do want him to feel the pain of what it is like to be ugly. Hopefully his wife leaves him and takes 75 percent of his money.

Last edited:
ironically, the point of anabolic steroids was for bed ridden cancer patients to maintain muscle mass

holy-sht.gif

In the past few years I have considered this guy one of the top Chads in human existence and wondered how someone like him can even exist.

How does he even get this at 33 years old with those genetics? Just googled if it's steroids, and yup, it's steroids:

"A review is made of the clinical evidence indicating a direct association between androgenic steroids and peliosis hepatis, heptocellular carcinoma and acute myelogenous leukemia, all potentially fatal disorders."

holy-sht.gif

In the past few years I have considered this guy one of the top Chads in human existence and wondered how someone like him can even exist.

How does he even get this at 33 years old with those genetics? Just googled if it's steroids, and yup, it's steroids:

"A review is made of the clinical evidence indicating a direct association between androgenic steroids and peliosis hepatis, heptocellular carcinoma and acute myelogenous leukemia, all potentially fatal disorders."

He had leukemia when he was 22yo and put it into remission. I think you can make a safe bet that the roids/hgh made the leukemia come out of remission. We don't have enough details yet on what form of leukemia he has but this Chad might not make it 6 months at this point.

jfl, imagine being that girl's bf.

I hope it's not the cuck holding her, but we all know it is

Should drink Almond Milk and Try Rick Simpson oil but will probably go the mainstream route of frying your entire body to try killing cancer in hopes you survive from it.

Never understood this dude, look up his wife. Dude is a Chad but he chose that.

Look at this fucking guy. Look at the way these Women react to him
One Chad cannot have this much power.

I know. Also I miss Alicia Fox.

Now as he battles leukemia he will turn into a incel. All of that muscle is gone. His long hair is gone. He will be a incel after this disease is done with him.
I wish OP's prediction came true.

Leukemia led him to duck his 2020 title match at Mania vs Goldberg due to covid (also why he ducked the Rumble match against Lesnar last month) and now it's gone full circle with him burying Goldberg at Elimination Chamber couple nights ago.

He will be a incel after this disease is done with him.
Doubt it.He still will have more SMV than all this forum combined.I don't know him but being ill is something I don't wish to anybody.I have diabetes and when my glycemia level is high I feel like I'm in another universe,a feeling nothing can .Having leukemia i think is much worse.

cancers me XD

He'll be on this forum by the end of it