Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is the worst time for an incel.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Summer is only honestly the worst time to be incel. I don't know. They is something so depressing about it. The fact that many normies are having fun and creating memories, having sex in the hot weather. And we're rotting. Don't forget the amount of foids walking around with revealing clothes.

It's sad because summer actually used to be my favourite season. But how can you enjoy it without social aspect of it.?

Especially when it's your birthday next week and you don't know who your gonna celebrate it with. (Me). And you have the choice to spend it with normie friends,but even they'll laugh at you

It is honestly the worst season to be incel/failed normie. And giga suicidefuel.

Although I am using this summer to self improvement, Moneymaxx etc.

The weather is so pleasant though, ngl. I would be going out if it wasn't for my IQ

I always liked winter.

I'm glad it's winter

Summer is only honestly the worst time to be incel. I don't know. They is something so depressing about it. The fact that many normies are having fun and creating memories, having sex in the hot weather. And we're rotting. Don't forget the amount of foids walking around with revealing clothes.

It's sad because summer actually used to be my favourite season. But how can you enjoy it without social aspect of it.?

Especially when it's your birthday next week and you don't know who your gonna celebrate it with. (Me). And you have the choice to spend it with normie friends,but even they'll laugh at you

It is honestly the worst season to be incel/failed normie. And giga suicidefuel.

I never leave my house so I wouldn't know. To me there is no difference, being broke is the worst time to be an incel for me lol.

I never leave my house so I wouldn't know. To me there is no difference, being broke is the worst time to be an incel for me lol.
Go to places and sperg yourself Out / get wasted would Be fun. I mean Look at Andrew tate , Dude lifes the Life besides being a normie Tier Looking Dude.

Really Money is a great way to Deal with this Life and all the bullshit

Go to places and sperg yourself Out / get wasted would Be fun. I mean Look at Andrew tate , Dude lifes the Life besides being a normie Tier Looking Dude.

Really Money is a great way to Deal with this Life and all the bullshit
If I had money I would travel, but it would still be to mostly remote places or places that don't involve interacting with people. Beaches, a restaurant or too, a quiet cafe, maybe some hiking.

But I'm not the going out to drink type. I don't drink alcohol and I never will, and I'm not social at all. I don't get the same excitement or feeling of togetherness people experience, for me it always feels forced.

The only social interaction I need is between me and a prostitute.

If I had money I would travel, but it would still be to mostly remote places or places that don't involve interacting with people. Beaches, a restaurant or too, a quiet cafe, maybe some hiking.

But I'm not the going out to drink type. I don't drink alcohol and I never will, and I'm not social at all. I don't get the same excitement or feeling of togetherness people experience, for me it always feels forced.

Alcohol is a good cope tbh , you an get pretty chill and Not give to many Shiits.

Yea with Like minded people social Interactions or bein social in General would actually Be somewhat good. But im to weird for Most people already and the Idea of masking * is absolutely ridiculous .

Anyways its cool to have you Back .:bigbrain:

I feel you OP. Those are kinda my sentiments too.

summer used to be my favourite season because I liked the sunshine and happiness as a kid.

Then it went 180 and became the time I couldnt stand to face all the foids looking down at me and being confronted with all the triggers of stacys everywhere, and couples all over the place reminding me basically "you aint a part of this son"...

But now I try to just find somewhere quiet and sit all alone. At least the sunshine isn't rigged against me. and it's important for vitamin D brocels.

I just can't enjoy it in a public park or anything like that anymore which makes me sad. But on the patio, or quieter place yeah.

Just me and nature. Being a shut-in for long periods is dangerous.

Getting out even if it's in quiet places during summer can be very revitalising even just for your own personal health. Plus can be a good time for youngercels to moneymaxx, looksmaxx, gymmaxx, whatever-elsemaxx...

Not summer here, but even winter is summer-like, flip flops are never ending, gorgeous female teen feet everywhere, nonstop anguish

Same. I’ve never drank alcohol/nor done drugs in my life:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Same. I’ve never drank alcohol/nor done drugs in my life:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.
A lot of people may disagree, but I think most people only end up doing it to "fit in" and because it's considered "cool". These substances are addictive and literally every guy I've talked to that started smoking and drinking, it was was to "be cool", and then from there it becomes a habit.

I was never trying to "be cool" so I never started doing it to begin with. Most people end up drinking alcohol because most people are trying to "fit in" and "be cool".

I was never trying to "be cool" so I never started doing it to begin with. Most people end up drinking alcohol because most people are trying to "fit in" and "be cool".
I tried a drug once before (spice) and it just ended up giving be a psychotic break. Objects were disappearing and my brain will fill blanks also I felt really big and lost the sense of size.

I became paranoid and thought people were out to get me. Everything also moved in slow motion, if I saw someone speaking the visual lacked behind that of my hearing.

Never again, I feel to this day it mentally rewired my brain. I never exactly felt same after that personality wise.

Drugs are just shit forms of escapism that has to much drawbacks.

A lot of people may disagree, but I think most people only end up doing it to "fit in" and because it's considered "cool". These substances are addictive and literally every guy I've talked to that started smoking and drinking, it was was to "be cool", and then from there it becomes a habit.

I Drink alcohol Alone in my room. Or before I Go Outside to Be less aware of all the bullshit.

Yep. 100% agree. Normies would use “alcohol” to lower their inhibition level just enough to be able to get with a woman.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I’ve never used any alcohol since when I was a kid, I have an uncle who used to be an alcoholic, and he was a huge asshole to be around when he got drunk.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Like you, I’m not going to start drinking alcoholic beverages just to “fit in” and “be cool.” Drinking takes a physical and mental toil on your body over time.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yep. 100% agree. Normies would use “alcohol” to lower their inhibition level just enough to be able to get with a woman.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I’ve never used any alcohol since when I was a kid, I have an uncle who used to be an alcoholic, and he was a huge asshole to be around when he got drunk.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Like you, I’m not going to start drinking alcoholic beverages just to “fit in” and “be cool.” Drinking takes a physical and mental toil on your body over time.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Also, I just like the idea of being self aware, I don't like the idea of having my senses dulled. My entire life I've always been what I would call "super-conscious", I overthink things, I'm always asking questions, I'm always thinking introspectively, etc.

Being drunk or high would feel like a downgrade to me. I just don't like the thought of it.

Also, I just like the idea of being self aware, I don't like the idea of having my senses dulled. My entire life I've always been what I would call "super-conscious", I overthink things, I'm always asking questions, I'm always thinking introspectively, etc.
This!! Imagine you're a drunk normie and you say some stupid shit/try to whiteknight for a female:feelskek::feelskek:. Talk about a recipe for disaster.

Many men have gotten killed or seriously hurt over saying the wrong thing at the wrong time while drunk:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. Same thing occurs with drugs.

This fucking foid in tight little hotpants drove me nuts the other day. Roll on autumn.

Not summer here, but even winter is summer-like, flip flops are never ending, gorgeous female teen feet everywhere, nonstop anguish

Seeing women in bikinis and booty shorts is a tease flaunting what I can’t have :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I tried a drug once before (spice) and it just ended up giving be a psychotic break. Objects were disappearing and my brain will fill blanks also I felt really big and lost the sense of size.

I became paranoid and thought people were out to get me. Everything also moved in slow motion, if I saw someone speaking the visual lacked behind that of my hearing.

Never again, I feel to this day it mentally rewired my brain. I never exactly felt same after that personality wise.

Drugs are just shit forms of escapism that has to much drawbacks.
Sounds like some form of ptsd. I don’t think it can rewire your brain like that but it can certainly traumatize you.

I hate it, it forces me to go outside because my room is a fucking oven and i cannot play of fear my pc commits suicide, even the fucking weather works against us. i hate it outside

Especially when your shitty laptop/pc heats up like crazy it turns games into a slideshow

Its torture h[UWSL]aving to see such beautiful female feet on a hot summer day. With their thongs and small booty shorts exposing their fat wrinkled booty cheeks with stretch marks. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Constantly having to hide erections whilst walking past gorgeous foids. Them spreading their toes and scrunching their soles in public. They butts jiggle every step they take. And your behind them using every bit of your willpower not to look. Oh the pain...[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I hate it, it forces me to go outside because my room is a fucking oven and i cannot play of fear my pc commits suicide, even the fucking weather works against us. i hate it outside
Use ventilators

a rare glimpse of honesty and vulnerabiltiy shown from you..how refreshing..

Spice is one of the worst options to choose from.
You are a absolutely right, but what I will say is the experience was surreal, unforgettable.

I'm normie and I don't get shit, tbh ngl ‍♂️ In 2022, girls only want prettyboys and up because they think they're the "average".

i went outside and i can confirm, it's summer :feelsohgod:

How old you turning?