Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is a special kind of hell for framecels

Dispair

Dispair

Officer
It's bad enough to see everyone else enjoying the sunny weather and living their life, but during the other seasons framecels like me can at least hide our pathetic little hands, wrists and arms under multiple layers of clothes and jackets. When it's warm outside however framecels get to choose between wearing too much clothes and sweating like a pig or being permanently embaressed in a short sleeve shirt...

I always feel mogged

I hate showing my skinny wrists and pathetic forearms. It's shit when you don't tan as well, just a short walk the other day I got sunburn on my 5head and now my face is peeling.

hell for manlets

i related this so much. my frame gets exposed because of fucking summer. sweatshirt is not enough to hide my shit shoulders and imagine going beach PURE SUIFUEL.

story of my life. i was known as the guy who wore hoodies year round. if i was forced to wear a t-shirt i wanted to cry

I don't care about myself, I care about all those fertile teenage girls that I can't fuck. Especially in malls. They are like hives for attractive jailbaits and my sexual urges are boiling. Rape fuel.

Hell for fatcels too. I don't want to embarrass myself so I always wear as much clothing as possible to obscure my hideous blob of flesh of a body.

Doesn't help that summer flips the femoid slut setting on and they leave the house practically naked every day, somehow thinking it's ok to be in public like this.

i still wear tracksuitz

I don't care about myself, I care about all those fertile teenage girls that I can't fuck. Especially in malls. They are like hives for attractive jailbaits and my sexual urges are boiling. Rape fuel.
This / It doesnt matter stressing over your frame... i was always scrawny probably gonna die scrawny...

Worst season. Just watching teenagers living their lives fully and enjoying their precious youth makes me wanna kill myself.

So true. Im a framecel ausschwitzcel with the tiniest wrists and forearms.

It's even worse if you have gyno since you can't hide your puffy subhuman nips under thick jumpers anymore.

Doesn't help that summer flips the femoid slut setting on and they leave the house practically naked every day, somehow thinking it's ok to be in public like this.

yep summer is time to ldar for subhumans

i am tempted to just cut my twig arms right off rn

pathetic little hands, wrists and arms
Wrists and arms can be hidden by a shirt with long sleeves, but Zyros shoulders is a real death sentence.

Hell for fatcels too. I don't want to embarrass myself so I always wear as much clothing as possible to obscure my hideous blob of flesh of a body.
This. It's 25C outside and I still wear a thick hoodie and a beanie (to hide the balding) -hoping for that sweet heatstroke to finish me off some time this summer. I'd usually take my laptop bag with several when going outside so I don't seem like a hobo.

Your hands are always visible and your arms get bigger with gymcelling, volcel detected.