Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THIS is your future, even if you do manage to "ascend" with a foid who's young and "hasn't slept around a lot".

• Thread starter Deleted member 4804
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4804

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/22uda9/me_32_f_with_my_husband_34_m_of_10_years/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/235wji/me_32_f_with_my_husband_34_m_of_10_years/

This is literally what is waiting for you if you "ascend". You're young and think that because your gf is 20 she must not have slept around a lot? That she told you "I've only slept with 3 guys" that she's telling the truth? That because she was dating you she wasn't out fucking other men? You're a fool lmao. By the time your gf is past 18 she has already slept with 10+ guys. Even if you're someone who works and is successful in life it DOESN'T MATTER. Your girlfriend or wife is 100% a whore if she's past the age of 18. If you are not married by the age of 18 to a woman in a country where adultery is punishable by law it's OVER for you.

Not going to read 2 walls of text that means just "i'm a whore who got called out, validate me pls cause I have a pussy"

betabuxxing is NOT ascension

Only a blue pilled faggot cuck honestly believes a foid has "3" dicks to her resume.

Only a blue pilled faggot cuck honestly believes a foid has "3" dicks to her resume.
Even if it's just that, at least one of those guys is going to be better looking then you or more "exciting" so you'll never be able to escape the mogging.

Even if it's just that, at least one of those guys is going to be better looking then you or more "exciting" so you'll never be able to escape the mogging.
I always liked the Chris Rock answer to this. "Just be happy you're fucking her now". And as long as you don't marry/committ to the slut whatever her real # is, is meaningless since you're just there to fuck.

Not going to read 2 walls of text that means just "i'm a whore who got called out, validate me pls cause I have a pussy"

TLDR imagine if you married to a foid for over a decade and think your foid slept with only 3 guys. Turns out, your foid wife actually slept with 13, and your boss was one of the 13 she slept with back when both of you were dating.

Absolutely brutal hell for the man. Fuck I absolutely feel for him. Everything you know is a lie now and nothing can be repaired.

It's moments like this that for a moment make me happy that I'm too ugly for any foid.

lolol exactly no foid unless her skin is literally melting away will have slept with less than the number of fingers on your hands.

TLDR imagine if you married to a foid for over a decade and think your foid slept with only 3 guys. Turns out, your foid wife actually slept with 13, and your boss was one of the 13 she slept with back when both of you were dating.

Absolutely brutal hell for the man. Fuck I absolutely feel for him. Everything you know is a lie now and nothing can be repaired.

It's moments like this that for a moment make me happy that I'm too ugly for any foid.

lolol exactly no foid unless her skin is literally melting away will have slept with less than the number of fingers on your hands.
Brutal. If u ever ascend with any foid, just assume that she fucked every single male u see.

worst of all things that I had done with Bob that I had not done with my Husband.

No anal for hubby, but Bob's cock filled her ass with cum for sure.

Brutal. If u ever ascend with any foid, just assume that she fucked every single male u see.

That's such a huge toll on your mental health, ESPECIALLY if you live in a decently sized city. NYC is too large so she probably didn't fuck all the Chads there (unless she's a prostitute then yes she definitely did) but if you marry a foid from say Madison, WI, or Fort Wayne, IN then she most definitely fucked every single Chad in those cities. That's a HUGE body count.
worst of all things that I had done with Bob that I had not done with my Husband.

Bob's cock filled every single hole in her body. Mouth, pussy, ass, even nostrils I bet.

Such a shitty situation. Thank God I'm not in it.

Story reads like a LARP. We're supposed to be believe Bob can remember the most minute details of every encounter with the wife that happened 15 years ago? Is he supposed to be Rain Man with a photographic memory? Enjoyable read but obviously fake.

Brutal. Just think about how his colleagues are mocking him because of his slutty wife for the whole shift every day.

Story reads like a LARP. We're supposed to be believe Bob can remember the most minute details of every encounter with the wife that happened 15 years ago? Is he supposed to be Rain Man with a photographic memory? Enjoyable read but obviously fake.
I think with these stories it's not important whether they are real or not because it is all based on the reality out there.

Bob had a much better personality and No means No:soy:

When she is 18 she already would have fucked 10 guys. This is why it is best for marriage to start at 13 or 14. Perhaps even younger in cucked states of america since they might get on the cock carousel at an even younger age.

it's always impossible to know for sure, the cuck larp stories usually have more sexually explicit details in them though

New him in high school but never dated.
dear god
When she is 18 she already would have fucked 10 guys.
This is why it is best for marriage to start at 13 or 14.
Perhaps even younger in cucked states of america since they might get on the cock carousel at an even younger age.
high IQ post

we should be courting foids since they can speak and getting to engaged with them soon after

If I ever have a gf and she tells me the number of dicks she has taken is single digits, I will look at her like this :feelsseriously:

hiroshima nagasaki blackpill ngl

The formula for women is this:
"How much men have you slept with?"
"x"

x * 2 = the amount

Nonvirgin is nonstarter.

he is indeed a cuck but atleast he called her a whore lmao :feelsYall:

>32
Oh nonononono hahahhahah they were gonna have a child too! tik tok cat lady. Real talk though bob is based

jesus fucking christ, she belongs to the streets.

It's way, WAY too detailed for it to be real

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's a classic tale when chad who has bullied you and took the virginity of your gf is now your boss. Some reddit cuck will definitely jerk off to that this very evening.

Last edited:
Femoids are compulsive liars. They lie about everything and even lie about things they don't need to lie about.
Be advised that "3" with a "1" in front is also a lie, if it really were only 13 it would be "decent" considering it is a whore.

Anyway, the problem is not so much that she lied about her past. The real problem is that the foid can't be trusted.
Once you know, you know.

Brutal betabuxx pill. The real black pill is: There Is No Ascension.
ascension does exist

IN TEEN YEARS

20=death

Really interesting story. This is what awaits us when we ascend. A whore wife who has fucked 100s of men. At least he is smart enough to get a divorce from that cunt.

Grooming your wife from a young age and caging her up in a burka is necessary to secure your lineage and dignity. Look at how this man was humiliated JFL

To the people saying you can't remember vivid details of your past experiences: I distinctly remember every detail from when I was 16 in high school and one of the girls I had a crush on came up to me in science class and gave me a hug from behind. I remember her touch. I remember her smell. I remember how her voice fluttered. I remember how red-faced I got. And I also even remember how horrible it felt when it turns out she thought I was somebody else and apologized because she didn't mean to hug me. So yes stories can be that explicit and detailed.

On Topic: This is why you can't trust whores 18+ and even further proof on why this cucked society is falling behind. Girls NEED to be in stable relationships ready to be married off at the latest of 16.

Brutal read. He wasted 10 years on a whore. Jfl you start dating your girl when she was 20 and discover you're the 14th guy

That's cucked
She can give it up for any dude but can't give it up for the betabuxx

I hope the divorce goes through. Whores shouldn't be able to "lock down" a betabuxx after sleeping with countless numbers of Chads without consequences.

... I slapped him across the face. ... I immediately said I was sorry and then started crying. ...

Cry-bully-maxxed cunt :feelsree:

Brutal and unforgiving ascensionpill.

20200701 034729

Quite brutal indeed.

Too long didn’t read tbhngl.

And he's his supervisor too...

Wtf is wrong with the guy talking about it to the husband? Some people are smug assholes. I would assault him and leave her.

What an harrowing story. This is what the blue pill and a marriage based on a lie do.

I hope this guy gets a divorce and can earn some respect back from his colleagues.

Wtf is wrong with the guy talking about it to the husband? Some people are smug assholes. I would assault him and leave her.

I would not hesitate to do so one bit. Nobody should have to share other people's secrets.

Last edited:
What an harrowing story. This is what the blue pill and a marriage based on a lie do.

I hope this guy gets a divorce and can earn some respect back from his colleagues.

I would not hesitate to do so one bit. Nobody should have to share other people's secrets.

It's like we all have to cope with the fact that we have to marry whores these days and you go and rub it in the guy's face and tell him about it and humiliate him at work? I doubt Bob has married a virgin. Hopefully gigachad tells him about his adventures with Bob's wife. :feelskek:

Maybe Bob was based and wanted to reveal to him what a whore she is? I kind of doubt that though since he told all of his workmates and he didn't explain it that way to the husband.

Maybe Bob was based and wanted to reveal to him what a whore she is? I kind of doubt that though since he told all of his workmates and he didn't explain it that way to the husband.

Bob just thought the situation was funny and he had fun mocking his subordinate for it.

He just told the truth anyway, I can't blame him and no-one should IMHO.

To Bob, there was an elephant in the room and he wasn't willing to pretend there wasn't.

1 qO1cS nnC72oFWyvxnV7LA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back