Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suifuel for ricecels - Empowering white woman who lives in Japan goes on a rant about how Japanese women are discriminated by its sexist society

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Why do privileged white women feel entitled to go to another countries trying to impose their opinions onto them and complain about the things that are not of their bussiness?

Man i fucking hate foids

69805758 9AD6 4382 83EB 866E23D3C796
3536C626 5C7F 4DC1 A009 8001E247239F
88B217DC 06AB 4B2A 9C17 976C0D8FCA04
EB03E2F0 3CE1 4EAE AE30 D8CF416BEE67

So discriminated against that they are singlehandly killing Japan with their birth rate.

Theyre doing it for attention, its the main motivation for almost everything foids do, except maybe wanting to have chads seed for their offspring. How many white foids do you know that live in Japan and take up matters of "social injustice" in the local population? Probably just this one, even posted her shitty video here because its such a rare case.
Also gave her views so the video gains traction and more people get to see her smug face plastered over their screens. Who knows, maybe she´ll even get e-famous and be the head of the foid "suffrage" in Japan, probably daydreamed about that already.

I used to watch them on my bluepilled days..

Now?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

How did that guy get a Stacy?

white foids are the worst

White foids are a blight. Everything they touch turns to shit.

Why do privileged white women feel entitled to go to another countries trying to impose their opinions onto them and complain about the things that are not of their bussiness?

She is meddling in other cultures!

They just won't stop until they've taken control over everything :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

do you know she is from ukraine?:feelskek: you know what im going to say

I fucking hate that couple. I used to follow them, but they're way too blue pill, naïve, and disingenuous for me. And I did see that video. I don't know why she gives a fuck, she's not a Japanese woman, and as they don't plan on having kids, she will not spawn a half-Japanese foidlet that will suffer gender discrimination. She whines about everything, and it's not uncommon for her to turn on the waterworks (Their cats are cute, though).

She's not the only one --- there are quite a few YouTube vids featuring white Western foids criticizing "sexist" Japan and that how it needs to change (translation: I hate how I'm not worshipped here like I was back home).

I admire how China places close tabs on foreigners, including white Westerners (Japan in contrast treats brown foreigners like shit but worships whites). They still have self-respect that the Japanese, unfortunately, lost. It's sad, because I love Japanese traditional culture.

japanese foids deserve no rights

White people in general love to do shit like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back