Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for Indians. Take the caste system racepill

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
high rn so apologize for any typos please tell me if you see any

Anyway, so in ancient times there was a group of people called Indo-Europeans, who are basically modern Europeans now (as they were the only group to not racemix unlike a lot of Asia or Iran or the other guys) and way long ago they ran around and fucked shit up and one of the things they fucked up was India, among other migratory spots and what they did in India was invent Hinduism (or at the very least influence it through Vedic peoples)
, and they also created the Caste system.

Now why would this be a racepill? Because India is divided (among many sub races of course but for the sake of the post let's generalize) 2 main races; the north and the south (dravidians). Now the north obviously has more Indo European influence. What do you think the Brahmins of India look like?

4VcljQanmUlAGcsdNwC73cCZCDY6bQvXMnkMangFDieVhQQmr7z5dzYmLxo8bDQaB9vdA7uRilSkv7s7VTUnaU8rom-smqQqrgML.png

Keep in mind this is after thousands of years of migration and heavy scrutiny and the dissolution of the caste system by Ghandi.

Modern dravidians:
c1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802.png

Maybe because its not a modern political entity nobody rlly cares, but indo europeans/aryans came down to India and fucking doodooed on them and created the caste system with their people at the top and its stayed surprisingly consistent in the skin tones and contrast of Indian subraces despite thousands of years of isolation from said Indo Europeans (besides maybe the occasional 1% indo european mughal or central asiatic peoples).

On a related but not really note: You could probably make the case that the indian classical era mathematic advancements were created by indo aryans/europeans but I'm not going to cheeze that

TDLR: Indians got fucked by Indo Europeans when they were migratory 6,000 years ago who established a caste still used today and u can see the racial differences after said 6,000 years

Last edited:
Dravidians mog North Indians.

Over for brahmins. Most of them are now poorer thqn dravindians due to government affirmative action

@Mahmoud @ryhan @VindalooCell @BigGhey @pp183 @Caesercel
@Justice

@Legendarywristcel

Over for brahmins. Most of them are now poorer thqn dravindians due to government affirmative action
Dravidian is a linguistic category and not a caste, there are Brahmins in Southern India as well who are dark skinned and speak Dravidian languages. As for them being poor...

Master.jpg

Dravidian is a linguistic category and not a caste, there are Brahmins in Southern India as well who are dark skinned and speak Dravidian languages. As for them being poor...

Master.jpg

Elab on dark skinned Brahmins? They’re all whiter than the average surroundings especially in south India. Now it might change a little with lightening/dissolution of the castes and globohomo but it was and has been an Indo european thing. Not saying they’re white but they have the most connection to being so (even if it’s miniscule).

I'm a Brahmin

Elab on dark skinned Brahmins? They’re all whiter than the average surroundings especially in south India. Now it might change a little with lightening/dissolution of the castes and globohomo but it was and has been an Indo european thing. Not saying they’re white but they have the most connection to being so (even if it’s miniscule).

Yes, there is a significant positive correlation between caste and Aryan DNA, but there are also Brahmins in South India who speak Dravidian languages and who are darker than North Indian Brahmins, although they are still lighter skinned than non-Brahmin South Indians.
I'm a Brahmin

Brahkike

Yes, there is a significant positive correlation between caste and Aryan DNA, but there are also Brahmins in South India who speak Dravidian languages and who are darker than North Indian Brahmins, although they are still lighter skinned than non-Brahmin South Indians.
Yeah so that’s still the point that they’re lighter skinned
I'm a Brahmin
you’re an incel piece of shit

Its pretty clear in studies and in the literature that the aryan invasion theory is a myth.

Results of above study :

" The observation of R1a* in high frequency for the first time in the literature, as well as analyses using different phylogenetic methods, resolved the controversy of the origin of R1a1*, supporting its origin in the Indian subcontinent. Simultaneously, the presence of R1a1* in very high frequency in Brahmins, irrespective of linguistic and geographic affiliations, suggested it as the founder haplogroup for the population. The co-presence of this haplogroup in many of the tribal populations of India, its existence in high frequency in Saharia (present study) and Chenchu tribes, the high frequency of R1a* in Kashmiri Pandits (KPs—Brahmins) as well as Saharia (tribe) and associated phylogenetic ages supported the autochthonous origin and tribal links of Indian Brahmins, confronting the concepts of recent Central Asian introduction and rank-related Eurasian contribution of the Indian caste system. "

Brahkike
There is consistency in southern and northern Indian DNAs, this cumskin cope is quite old now, we were kings and queens, lol you can't conquer a land far richer and powerful than you, unless much later on the onset of the industrial age amidst a civil war, keep coping with those pushover Iranians, cumskin. We fought turkics and persianised Indians for so long and we're still here to kill and to die.

Yeah so that’s still the point that they’re lighter skinned

you’re an incel piece of shit

OK, but Dravidian isn't a racial category, the pictures you posted were mainly just tribals.
Do you fuck other classes or is it forbidden?

I am not actually Dalit, I am a Bania, which is the third on that pyramid in OP and is the merchant class.

I don't think it matters much anymore in India, inter-caste marriages happen often nowadays.

OK, but Dravidian isn't a racial category, the pictures you posted were mainly just tribals.
He posts tribal people and says they're Dravidians, literally every cumskin does that, we're kangz and shiet

Its pretty clear in studies and in the literature that the aryan invasion theory is a myth.

Results of above study :

" The observation of R1a* in high frequency for the first time in the literature, as well as analyses using different phylogenetic methods, resolved the controversy of the origin of R1a1*, supporting its origin in the Indian subcontinent. Simultaneously, the presence of R1a1* in very high frequency in Brahmins, irrespective of linguistic and geographic affiliations, suggested it as the founder haplogroup for the population. The co-presence of this haplogroup in many of the tribal populations of India, its existence in high frequency in Saharia (present study) and Chenchu tribes, the high frequency of R1a* in Kashmiri Pandits (KPs—Brahmins) as well as Saharia (tribe) and associated phylogenetic ages supported the autochthonous origin and tribal links of Indian Brahmins, confronting the concepts of recent Central Asian introduction and rank-related Eurasian contribution of the Indian caste system. "
Pretty sure the invasion did happen. David Reich's study seems to have proved this.

Pretty sure the invasion did happen. David Reich's study seems to have proved this.
So where are all the books, temples and records in Europe then, pretty sure cumskin Aryan knew how to write?
Incidentally, there are more Indic scripts than all of Europe combined.

Isn't Modi paying people to marry outside their caste? LOL

Is he? I have no clue. One thing i do notice here is how different castes have become their own sub-race to the point where you can look at a curry and maybe guess his caste and youd be right 80% of the time.
So where are all the books, temples and records in Europe then, pretty sure cumskin Aryan knew how to write?

Eurasians werent cumskins though.

Is he? I have no clue. One thing i do notice here is how different castes have become their own sub-race to the point where you can look at a curry and maybe guess his caste and youd be right 80% of the time.

Eurasians werent cumskins though.
It's all false ooga booga by cumskins, like the complexion darkens as you go South, it's natural that happens everywhere even in Europe.

Last edited:
Indo Euroopans are chads ngl. They invaded my ethnicity too

Results of above study :

Cope they invaded went into the Ganges plain
If they didn’t how do you explain the rig-Veda and the above very obvious racial hierarchy? Also the IQ of Brahmins?

Incidentally, there are more Indic scripts than all of Europe combined.

Aryans were not even Europeans. Modern day Europeans are a mix of three different groups, of which Aryans are one. It was Nazis who started this gayness about Germans being the most Aryans, despite Poles and Slavic "untermenschen" having more Aryan blood in them.

I don't know why some modern day WNs claim them tbh,
It's all false ooga booga by cumskins, like the complexion darkens as you go South, it's natural that happens everywhere even in Europe.

Its definitely real

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I

Interesting but there are some inaccuracies in your post.

1) There was race mixing in Europe, the Indo-Europeans from the steppes mixed with the native europeans farmer people (which we not uniform throughout the continent). Some were darker skinned then the IE like in Greece while some were lighter like in Britain. But it doesn't seem the ancient IE people had light hair or eyes, that came from the native Europeans.

2) Dravidians aren't really in South India more, they are genetically more in North India. This is because the Dravidians are a group that migrated to the region 1500 years before the Indo-Aryans from modern day Iran, and the Indus Valley Civilization was most likely an off shoot of that civilization.

3) South Indians original people would look most like abbos before they were mixed with dravidian and aryan groups.

Also this isn't something you mentioned, but the Aryans themselves were mixed with groups from central asia before going to India, so they weren't exactly the same as other Indo Europeans.

Aryans were not even Europeans. Modern day Europeans are a mix of three different groups, of which Aryans are one. It was Nazis who started this gayness about Germans being the most Aryans, despite Poles and Slavic "untermenschen" having more Aryan blood in them.

Cope indo Europeans and indo Aryans are european because that’s the only place they didn’t get racemixxed to death in. If they weren’t racemixxed they’d be everywhere from Europe to Tibet. That’s why himmler did his autist skull measurements in the Tibetan mountains

Aryan = Indo-Iranian

Its definitely real

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I

It's just impossible dude, to make knowledge you need civilisation, knowledge doesn't grows out of horse shit, where is the Aryan civilisation apart from the Saraswati Civilisation which is in India itself. I mean where was Europe in the ancient world, it was a land of barbarians, you can't grow economies and knowledge out of infertile icicles.

Cope indo Europeans and indo Aryans are european because that’s the only place they didn’t get racemixxed to death in. If they weren’t racemixxed they’d be everywhere from Europe to Tibet. That’s why himmler did his autist skull measurements in the Tibetan mountains

OK, they were Eastern European, but they had dark hair, dark eyes and were swarthy. They are more like Iranians.

Interesting but there are some inaccuracies in your post.

1) There was race mixing in Europe, the Indo-Europeans from the steppes mixed with the native europeans farmer people (which we not uniform throughout the continent). Some were darker skinned then the IE like in Greece while some were lighter like in Britain. But it doesn't seem the ancient IE people had light hair or eyes, that came from the native Europeans.
OK, they were Eastern European, but they had dark hair, dark eyes and were swarthy. They are more like Iranians.

Scientists have discovered graves in Ukraine and Central Asia with skeletons that were dated to the early Bronze Age and they all carried either R1a or R1b. Almost all had light hair, light to olive complexions, light brown-green or blue eyes, and were moderately tall. Since the earliest Indo-Europeans originated somewhere in Ukraine and southern Russia, we can go through the list of Europeans and see which comes closest.

It's just impossible dude, to make knowledge you need civilisation, knowledge doesn't grows out of horse shit, where is the Aryan civilisation apart from the Saraswati Civilisation which is in India itself. I mean where was Europe in the ancient world, it was a land of barbarians, you can't grow economies and knowledge out of infertile icicles.

Aryans were a nomadic group who made extensive use of chariots, they mostly came around during the fall of the Indus Valley Civilization and possibly even contributed to its fall.

Personally I don't give a shit about this crap, it's hard enough to determine what really happened a few years ago, never mind thousands of years ago.

So you mean you're high IQ than indians, come on cumskin, probably you aren't praying to your gods cos your ancestors were defeated into subjugation by some christcucks. Go and worship kikes, for they are your God.

A fate white people in USA will soon share

Master.jpg

Jfl@this lower cast cope
We fought turkics and persianised Indians for so long and we're still here to kill and to die.
Who is "we"?
Brahmin but what difference does it make?
Makes sense. Brahmins are the least dravidian looking south indians

A fate white people in USA will soon share

Jfl@this lower cast cope

Who is "we"?

Makes sense. Brahmins are the least dravidian looking south indians
What lower caste cope?

So you mean you're high IQ than indians, come on cumskin, probably you aren't praying to your gods cos your ancestors were defeated into subjugation by some christcucks. Go and worship kike God.
Ironic, because your ancestors were defeated into submission twice (indo Europeans who made Hinduism and then the British like 200 yrs ago).

Why are you so defensive at the indo european migrations? Are u mad at them for fucking ur great great great grandma or smth? I thought you people loved white worshipping

This is 100% true. You can almost guess the castes from their levels of subhumanity. But there are a lot of exceptions as well

Scientists have discovered graves in Ukraine and Central Asia with skeletons that were dated to the early Bronze Age and they all carried either R1a or R1b. Almost all had light hair, light to olive complexions, light brown-green or blue eyes, and were moderately tall. Since the earliest Indo-Europeans originated somewhere in Ukraine and southern Russia, we can go through the list of Europeans and see which comes closest.
Do you know how genetics works (not an insult, not everyone takes genetics classes)? Look at how common R1A paternal haplogroup is in the population of India today. Then look at the prevalency of light hair and light eyes. Simple mendellian genetics would tell you that if R1A comes from the IE, then their other genes would have been passed on too. In the first generation of mixture, it would be hidden due to doinance effects, but would have shown up in future generations of them mating with each other.

And the phenotypic observations match what we see in the archeoogical record.

" The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA (aDNA) studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): They were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[8][31] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[7] "

I'm a Brahmin
brootal

Ironic, because your ancestors were defeated into submission twice (indo Europeans who made Hinduism and then the British like 200 yrs ago)
Indo European, we've books in our languages, our gods, our philosophies, our mathematics, what's with you, everything comes from us even your Fibonacci number was anything European but taken from India even Fibonacci himslelf mentions that in his work. It's might as well we invaded your cumskin ancestors, cos we had better elephants, wood to make chariots, and even great minds and philosophers. Your dates are ambiguous and stupid, sanskrit and Hinduism is much older than 1500 BC, and Indian subcontinent is much more fertile with a massive historical population that is simply impossible to leave a genetic impression. But the other way round is quite possible. Ofc you'll come at me with your usual cumskin rant or shall I say rheoteric, good luck, keep worshipping kikes, for they are your Overlords

Indo European, we've books in our languages, our gods, our philosophies, our mathematics, what's with you, everything comes from us even your Fibonacci number was anything European but taken from India even Fibonacci himslelf mentions that in his work. It's might as well we invaded your cumskin ancestors, cos we had better elephants, wood to make chariots, and even great minds and philosophers. Your dates are ambiguous and stupid, sanskrit and Hinduism is much older than 1500 BC, and Indian subcontinent is much more fertile with a massive historical population that is simply impossible to leave a genetic impression. But the other way round is quite possible.

LOL, there is no point of we wuzzery when you consider the state of India right now, we wuzzing only works from a position of strength.

Do you know how genetics works (not an insult, not everyone takes genetics classes)? Look at how common R1A paternal haplogroup is in the population of India today. Then look at the prevalency of light hair and light eyes. Simple mendellian genetics would tell you that if R1A comes from the IE, then their other genes would have been passed on too. In the first generation of mixture, it would be hidden due to doinance effects, but would have shown up in future generations of them mating with each other.

And the phenotypic observations match what we see in the archeoogical record.

" The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA (aDNA) studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): They were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[8][31] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[7] "

brootal
You link yamnayas but not all indo Europeans were in that cutlture group. Do you agree that there might’ve been light eye and hair coloring
because if so then it very obviously could spread when they migrated.
Indo European, we've books in our languages, our gods, our philosophies, our mathematics, what's with you, everything comes from us even your Fibonacci number was anything European but taken from India even Fibonacci himslelf mentions that in his work. It's might as well we invaded your cumskin ancestors, cos we had better elephants, wood to make chariots, and even great minds and philosophers. Your dates are ambiguous and stupid, sanskrit and Hinduism is much older than 1500 BC, and Indian subcontinent is much more fertile with a massive historical population that is simply impossible to leave a genetic impression. But the other way round is quite possible.
We wuz kangz cope but we wuz actually kangz over your shithole twice. Did u enjoy the British BTFO of India by like 10,000 British people

LOL, there is no point of we wuzzery when you consider the state of India right now, we wuzzing only works from a position of strength.
Bruh, even Japan invaded China and saw China inferior to them, although they took everything from China. Huge populations with self sufficient fertile economies would have invariably lead to a fragmented landmass. It's anything but obvious. Plus, we're not pushovers we're not like Iranians to be defeated by Alexander, we're not like them to convert entirely with in a span of 25 years without even a trace of ancient Persian script left. We fought war with everyone and we're still here and must fight till we die.

Last edited: