Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for Indians. Take the caste system racepill

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
It's a pretty interesting topic. I have read a book(not the entire but about half)about IE called The horse, the wheel and the language, its pretty good and I would recommend it if you're interested in Indo europeans.

But they definitely did racemix eventually, they may have tried to prevent it like in India with the caste system idk, and modern Europeans are only part IE. I think they are believed to have been fairly dark skinned like south meds, and had dark hair and mixed eye colour.

You link yamnayas but not all indo Europeans were in that cutlture group. Do you agree that there might’ve been light eye and hair coloring
because if so then it very obviously could spread when they migrated.
We wuz kangz cope but we wuz actually kangz over your shithole twice. Did u enjoy the British BTFO of India by like 10,000 British people
Keep seething cumskin barbarian, you're uncultured then, you're uncultured now. It's very easy to occupy a fragmented landmass with multiple kingdoms already engaged with muslim armies and that too with breaking treaties and agreements not to mention you can't win from an industrial power with antiquated weapons and tactics. Yet, we fought hard, you never answered my question, where are your Gods and books, I bet you barbarians knew how to write, don't count me Greek and Roman records, they did buisness with us, but even they didn't like you barbarians did they?

Bruh, even Japan invaded China and saw China interior to them, although they took everything from China. Huge populations with self sufficient fertile economies would have invariably lead to a fragmented landmass. It's anything but obvious. Plus, we're not pushovers we're not like Iranians to be defeated by Alexander, we're not like them to convert entirely with in a span of 25 years without even a trace of ancient Persian script left. We fought war with everyone and we're still here and must fight till we die.

I think Indian society was more reactionary and didn't fully assimilate into conquering cultures ever, that's a fair enough assertion.

Keep seething cumskin barbarian, you're uncultured then, you're uncultured now. It's very easy to occupy a fragmented landmass with multiple kingdoms already engaged with muslim armies and that too with breaking treaties and agreements not to mention you can't win from an industrial power with antiquated weapons and tactics. Yet, we fought hard, you never answered my question, where are your Gods and books, I bet you barbarians knew how to write, don't count me Greek and Roman records, they did buisness with us, but even they didn't like you barbarians did they?
Keep coping for the only race to ever unite the subcontinent...and who weren’t even indian :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: Why are u crying so hard for me. My gods and books are well chronicled enough. Call us whatever you want but the facts of indo Europeans and then modern Europeans raping your asshole with like 10 guys doesn’t magically go away

@Subhuman Currycel thougts ? Or is it all about hair ?

Keep coping for the only race to ever unite the subcontinent...and who weren’t even indian :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: Why are u crying so hard for me. My gods and books are well chronicled enough. Call us whatever you want but the facts of indo Europeans and then modern Europeans raping your asshole with like 10 guys doesn’t magically go away

Marathas would have United the subcontinent sooner or later

main-qimg-9f46a72cb7131d024aaee25b9c614b28

But on the whole, I don't see the point of Indians seething at Europeans, who are not even really a threat nowadays, save for Euro leftists crying about Muslims being oppressed.

You never had any books, you never had any language, any philosophy or any God's for that matter, you're ancestors were a uncultured, uncivilized people who used animal skin to hide their shame and animal fat and blood to wipe their hunger and to quench their thirst amidst northern icicles far away from the warmth of life on the banks of the Ganges
Marathas would have United the subcontinent sooner or later

main-qimg-9f46a72cb7131d024aaee25b9c614b28

But on the whole, I don't see the point of Indians seething at Europeans, who are not even really a threat nowadays, save for Euro leftists crying about Muslims being oppressed.
It's good to fight for life is a war, to lose is to die.

Last edited:
You never had any books, you never had any language, any philosophy or any God's for that matter, you're ancestors were a uncultured, uncivilized people who used animal skin to hide their shame and animal fat and blood to wipe their hunger and to quench their thirst amidst northern icicles far away from the warmth of life on the banks of the Ganges
fuck you bloody banchodfuck you bloody India super pooper 2020 bloody fuck you bitch

my ppl raped ur ppl and ur trying to we wuz kangz me. fuck u bloody banchod India speaks ENGLISH stupid banchod bloody bitch

fuck you bloody banchodfuck you bloody India super pooper 2020 bloody fuck you bitch

my ppl raped ur ppl and ur trying to we wuz kangz me. fuck u bloody banchod India speaks ENGLISH stupid banchod bloody bitch
Indeed, now you want to compete with us on rape. Think again cumskin.

Indeed, now you want to compete with us on rape. Think again cumskin, when we rape, the world knows.
We raped you 6,000 years ago and ur Brahmins still try to stay our color u bloody banchod

Dravidian is a linguistic category and not a caste, there are Brahmins in Southern India as well who are dark skinned and speak Dravidian languages. As for them being poor...

Master.jpg

Massive fake news. Brahmins are suffering greatly. Many brahmins clean toilets in delhi while lower class get high level jobs due to government subsideies and affirmative action

We raped you 6,000 years ago and ur Brahmins still try to stay our color u bloody banchod
Well, if you say, I don't think so tho, you just never had the numbers or will ever have them to leave any genetic impression on a historical population much larger with impeccable resources and armies huge enough to scare the valiant Alexander's army. For our Gods are with us.

Last edited:
Southern India has higher living standards than most of Northern India. Are you saying this is due to some sort of wealth redistribution policy or favoritism?
View attachment 380826
Wealth distribution policy. Also culture. Nortern indians are more Muslim who are poorer and less educated. Also northerners thug max and are alot lazier than south indians who study hardcore and work tech jobs and worship money.

Well, if you say, I don't think so tho, you just never had the numbers or will ever have them to leave any genetic impression on a historical population much larger with impeccable resources and armies huge enough to scare the valiant Alexander's army. For our Gods are with us.
Alexander fucked off because they thought it was the end of the world and dn care because they’d been fighting for 10 years. Also I think Alexander died of like malaria or something .

Cope they invaded went into the Ganges plain
If they didn’t how do you explain the rig-Veda and the above very obvious racial hierarchy? Also the IQ of Brahmins?

Racial hierarchies can form spontaneously. Doesnt need an external tribe. Havent seen any studies that indicate there is large variance in average IQ across caste lines.

Alexander fucked off because they thought it was the end of the world and dn care because they’d been fighting for 10 years. Also I think Alexander died of like malaria or something .
That's it, buddy, death, for the god of Death and time, Shiva, makes it even for everyone according to his deeds.

You link yamnayas but not all indo Europeans were in that cutlture group. Do you agree that there might’ve been light eye and hair coloring
because if so then it very obviously could spread when they migrated.
Since alleles don't normally just die out from a group, it means that the more ancestral IE groups were most likely also dark haired and dark eyed.
If other groups had light eye and hair, then it probably comes from mixing with other groups (most likely native mesolithic European farmer groups)
I do know in later millenia there was admixture of indo iranian groups with some germanic groups in central asia as well. Essentially the groups broke apart and then small parts of both groups mixed again. The people went on to become the scythians. They even mixed with the Tocharians in China.

Since you seem really interested in the topic, here's some really scary mummies for you that are preserved really well in China.

Reconstruction of the Cherchen Man.... - The Steppe Nomads | Facebook
The identity of Tarim mummies. | History Forum

He was naturally preserved by the desert in te region (I'm thinking Gobi desert). This is probably from around 2000BC. He's 2000 years older than Jesus.
Why is this so significant? Because it is the best mummy on the planet, and most likely some kind of Indo European but genetics show he's closest to modern populations of North Western India, Afghanistan, and Central Asia. His clothing style and type is what would have been seen more in ancient Russia, which means he didn't come out of India, but rather his ancestors came from more western regions just like the current theory would predict.

In later centuries and millenia, more popoulations starting migrating in and mixing with them, and they had lighter hair and more European looking. They might just be totally unrelated populations to older strata, but I'm not sure.

Where the West Actually Meets the East—The Tarim Mummies | Ancient Origins
Who was the Sleeping Beauty of Loulan? | History 101

But these aren't nearly as ancient as the first one. The region was mostly Buddhist for a while before they died out.

Since alleles don't normally just die out from a group, it means that the more ancestral IE groups were most likely also dark haired and dark eyed.
If other groups had light eye and hair, then it probably comes from mixing with other groups (most likely native mesolithic European farmer groups)
I do know in later millenia there was admixture of indo iranian groups with some germanic groups in central asia as well. Essentially the groups broke apart and then small parts of both groups mixed again. The people went on to become the scythians. They even mixed with the Tocharians in China.

Since you seem really interested in the topic, here's some really scary mummies for you that are preserved really well in China.

View attachment 380841

He was naturally preserved by the desert in te region (I'm thinking Gobi desert). This is probably from around 2000BC. He's 2000 years older than Jesus.
Why is this so significant? Because it is the best mummy on the planet, and most likely some kind of Indo European but genetics show he's closest to modern populations of North Western India, Afghanistan, and Central Asia. His clothing style and type is what would have been seen more in ancient Russia, which means he didn't come out of India, but rather his ancestors came from more western regions just like the current theory would predict.

In later centuries and millenia, more popoulations starting migrating in and mixing with them, and they had lighter hair and more European looking. They might just be totally unrelated populations to older strata, but I'm not sure.

But these aren't nearly as ancient as the first one. The region was mostly Buddhist for a while before they died out.
These are a bunch of well preserved Turkics buddy, that's how they look, just take a walk in Kazakhstan and in northern Afganistan. Even now, central Asians look like a bunch of sino russian rape babies, this stuff barely explains linguistic links or religious affiliations. Scythians were a steppe people, but what's again with the linguistic, tho they're much religiously lenient than their islamized successors, again that's a much later development with the Scythians much later than the date given for any Aryan Invasion which itself is a much later date than that given for the advent of Hinduism or sanskrit in India.

Last edited:
Whitecels are gods

View attachment 380841

The tocharian branch separated early from the rest of the IE, probably like 3500 BC, so isn't it possible that these mummies were already racemixed with other people native in that region?

high rn so apologize for any typos please tell me if you see any

Anyway, so in ancient times there was a group of people called Indo-Europeans, who are basically modern Europeans now (as they were the only group to not racemix unlike a lot of Asia or Iran or the other guys) and way long ago they ran around and fucked shit up and one of the things they fucked up was India, among other migratory spots and what they did in India was invent Hinduism (or at the very least influence it through Vedic peoples)
, and they also created the Caste system.View attachment 380799
View attachment 380783View attachment 380785

Now why would this be a racepill? Because India is divided (among many sub races of course but for the sake of the post let's generalize) 2 main races; the north and the south (dravidians). Now the north obviously has more Indo European influence. What do you think the Brahmins of India look like?

View attachment 380786
4VcljQanmUlAGcsdNwC73cCZCDY6bQvXMnkMangFDieVhQQmr7z5dzYmLxo8bDQaB9vdA7uRilSkv7s7VTUnaU8rom-smqQqrgML.png
View attachment 380793
Keep in mind this is after thousands of years of migration and heavy scrutiny and the dissolution of the caste system by Ghandi.

Modern dravidians:
View attachment 380796View attachment 380802
c1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802.png

Maybe because its not a modern political entity nobody rlly cares, but indo europeans/aryans came down to India and fucking doodooed on them and created the caste system with their people at the top and its stayed surprisingly consistent in the skin tones and contrast of Indian subraces despite thousands of years of isolation from said Indo Europeans (besides maybe the occasional 1% indo european mughal or central asiatic peoples).

On a related but not really note: You could probably make the case that the indian classical era mathematic advancements were created by indo aryans/europeans but I'm not going to cheeze that

TDLR: Indians got fucked by Indo Europeans when they were migratory 6,000 years ago who established a caste still used today and u can see the racial differences after said 6,000 years

Very good post actually i'm glad you admit indians and euros share a common genetic ancestry in the sense there both distant cousins the few wrong things in this post are.

1 The dravidans are all caucasians they all come from the IVC it was actually them mixing with ASI that lead to modern day dravdians.

2 The indo europeans are paleo europoids your right hence the connection with Europe.

3 The indo european invasion happened very recently the mathematical contributions are much more recent.

4 The thing that killed Indians was mixing with ASI you see ANI has been present in india for 40 thousand years alongside asi they only mixed fucking recently for the longest time indians were the caucasians of the south the mixing with nigger blood killed us

View attachment 380841

North west indians don't look like that could you explain why this is the case ?

Last edited:
These are a bunch of well preserved Turkics buddy, that's how they look, just take a walk in Kazakhstan and in northern Afganistan. Even now, central Asians look like a bunch of sino russian rape babies, this stuff barely explains linguistic links or religious affiliations. Scythians were a steppe people, but what's again with the linguistic, tho they're much religiously lenient than their islamized successors, again that's a much later development with the Scythians much later than the date given for any Aryan Invasion which itself is a much later date than that given for the advent of Hinduism or sanskrit in India.
Genetic tests show that they are most cloesly related to the people of the modern day people of the Indus Valley and southern central asia, and have R1A1 paternal haplotype and IE mitochondrial maternal dna.
If they were turkic, they would have been more closely related to the modern Uyghar people, but they aren't (which means they died out).

The tocharian branch separated early from the rest of the IE, probably like 3500 BC, so isn't it possible that these mummies were already racemixed with other people native in that region?
I think the mummy is from 2000BC, and is the oldest evidence of them there. I think what you are thinking of is this:
" Some scholars have linked these communities to the Afanasievo culture found earlier (c. 3500–2500 BC) in Siberia, north of the Tarim or Central Asian BMAC culture. "

high rn so apologize for any typos please tell me if you see any

Anyway, so in ancient times there was a group of people called Indo-Europeans, who are basically modern Europeans now (as they were the only group to not racemix unlike a lot of Asia or Iran or the other guys) and way long ago they ran around and fucked shit up and one of the things they fucked up was India, among other migratory spots and what they did in India was invent Hinduism (or at the very least influence it through Vedic peoples)
, and they also created the Caste system.View attachment 380799
View attachment 380783View attachment 380785

Now why would this be a racepill? Because India is divided (among many sub races of course but for the sake of the post let's generalize) 2 main races; the north and the south (dravidians). Now the north obviously has more Indo European influence. What do you think the Brahmins of India look like?

View attachment 380786
4VcljQanmUlAGcsdNwC73cCZCDY6bQvXMnkMangFDieVhQQmr7z5dzYmLxo8bDQaB9vdA7uRilSkv7s7VTUnaU8rom-smqQqrgML.png
View attachment 380793
Keep in mind this is after thousands of years of migration and heavy scrutiny and the dissolution of the caste system by Ghandi.

Modern dravidians:
View attachment 380796View attachment 380802
c1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802.png

Maybe because its not a modern political entity nobody rlly cares, but indo europeans/aryans came down to India and fucking doodooed on them and created the caste system with their people at the top and its stayed surprisingly consistent in the skin tones and contrast of Indian subraces despite thousands of years of isolation from said Indo Europeans (besides maybe the occasional 1% indo european mughal or central asiatic peoples).

On a related but not really note: You could probably make the case that the indian classical era mathematic advancements were created by indo aryans/europeans but I'm not going to cheeze that

TDLR: Indians got fucked by Indo Europeans when they were migratory 6,000 years ago who established a caste still used today and u can see the racial differences after said 6,000 years
My mom has told me about this before tbh

Central Asian BMAC BAC culture.
The small Asian penis myth was obviously invented by butthurt white men who were tired of being cuckolded by superiorly endowed Asian men. Now the reason that Asian men are superiorly endowed is because something known as the BAC gene, which stands for Big Asian cock. The BAC gene originates in the original Mongoloids, the Mongols. The Mongols were known as the greatest horse riders in all of history. This is because their BACs were so big, they even made horse dicks look miniscule in comparison. When the horses realized how huge the Mongols' BACs were, the horses developed a profound sense of respect and loyalty to their Mongol riders because with dicks that huge, it was clear the Mongols were true alpha males and born leaders.

The small Asian penis myth was obviously invented by butthurt white men who were tired of being cuckolded by superiorly endowed Asian men. Now the reason that Asian men are superiorly endowed is because something known as the BAC gene, which stands for Big Asian cock. The BAC gene originates in the original Mongoloids, the Mongols. The Mongols were known as the greatest horse riders in all of history. This is because their BACs were so big, they even made horse dicks look miniscule in comparison. When the horses realized how huge the Mongols' BACs were, the horses developed a profound sense of respect and loyalty to their Mongol riders because with dicks that huge, it was clear the Mongols were true alpha males and born leaders.
brootal rice pill. even horses can't compete. truly over.
Southern India has higher living standards than most of Northern India. Are you saying this is due to some sort of wealth redistribution policy or favoritism?
View attachment 380826
brootal tamil tiger pill

Last edited:
Brutal. Admixture K=15 percentages by ethnic group. Basically take 15 sources of ancient races and then see how much ancestry modern ethnic groups have from them. Finns and Russians are the most Indo-European people genetically with a whopping 86-87% of their ancestry coming from invaders.

1. Early_Indoeuropean is the invading race being talked about in OP.
2. Indian_Hunter_Gatherer are the native population of India responsible for black skin.
3. Sumerian is what we called Iranid Farmer, a race of brown skinned, hairy farmers from Iran who migrated to India, Pakistan, Afghanistan around 10,000 BCE.
4. Western_Euro_Farmer is Anatolid Farmer, another race of farmers from the Middle East who migrated and introduced farming culture to Europe.
5. East_Asian_HG is East Asian Hunter Gatherer basically ancestors of rice people, native to East Asia.
6. Natufian are Arabs of the Gulf like Yemenis.
7. Kura-Araxes_Caucasus are the ancestors of people of modern Caucasus like Armenians and Azeris.
8. Proto_Berberid are the native people of North Africa. They aren’t Africans, they’re more like some kind of Caucasoid subgroup.
Other sources are various Amerindians and Africans.
28ABFDBC A33C 4578 B46C 6E05D0D50405

Last edited:
I'm not at all knowledgeable on this stuff but from what little knowledge i have from reading stuff on the web and watching few documentaries i think Aryan invasion of happen India did happen but it wasn't as significant as some people make it out to be, like the Indian subcontinent already had advanced civilisations centuries before and Hinduism also somewhat existed centuries prior to it. (or at least religion similar to it did)

Also Europe excluding Greece and Italy was shithole tier for most its history, i guess it was too North and cold for any advanced civilisations to develop.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts, you might like what bummer wrote:feelshehe:
Overall, Interesting thread!
My only quibble is OP thinks Indo-Europeans were modern Europeans which is false.
Aryans were not even Europeans. Modern day Europeans are a mix of three different groups, of which Aryans are one. It was Nazis who started this gayness about Germans being the most Aryans, despite Poles and Slavic "untermenschen" having more Aryan blood in them.
This!

1) There was race mixing in Europe, the Indo-Europeans from the steppes mixed with the native europeans farmer people (which we not uniform throughout the continent). Some were darker skinned then the IE like in Greece while some were lighter like in Britain. But it doesn't seem the ancient IE people had light hair or eyes, that came from the native Europeans.

2) Dravidians aren't really in South India more, they are genetically more in North India East, Central and western India.This is because the Dravidians are a group that migrated to the region 1500 years before the Indo-Aryans from modern day Iran, and the Indus Valley Civilization was most likely an off shoot of that civilization.

3) South Indians original people would look most like abbos before they were mixed with dravidian and aryan groups.
This!

Aryan = Indo-Iranian
Fact!
Aryans were a nomadic group who made extensive use of chariots, they mostly came around during the fall of the Indus Valley Civilization and possibly even contributed to its fall.
Fact!

A fate white people in USA will soon share
:lul:
This is 100% true. You can almost guess the castes from their levels of subhumanity. But there are a lot of exceptions as well
Not true for Northern India; here a lot of non brahmins look whiter than brahmins! In fact, Bollywood is full of Khatris who belong to Kshatriya varna.
But yes, I can also judge the caste of most of the Indians just by looking at their face.

Indo European, we've books in our languages, our gods, our philosophies, our mathematics, what's with you, everything comes from us even your Fibonacci number was anything European but taken from India even Fibonacci himslelf mentions that in his work. It's might as well we invaded your cumskin ancestors, cos we had better elephants, wood to make chariots, and even great minds and philosophers. Your dates are ambiguous and stupid, sanskrit and Hinduism is much older than 1500 BC, and Indian subcontinent is much more fertile with a massive historical population that is simply impossible to leave a genetic impression. But the other way round is quite possible. Ofc you'll come at me with your usual cumskin rant or shall I say rheoteric, good luck, keep worshipping kikes, for they are your Overlords
Giga cope:lul::lul:
WeNorthwest Indians fought war with everyone.

But they definitely did racemix eventually, they may have tried to prevent it like in India with the caste system idk, and modern Europeans are only part IE. I think they are believed to have been fairly dark skinned like south meds, and had dark hair and mixed eye colour.
:yes::yes:
You were raped by Yamnaya too, you low iq faggot!
Massive fake news. Brahmins are suffering greatly. Many brahmins clean toilets in delhi while lower class get high level jobs due to government subsideies and affirmative action
:yes::yes:
India hates high caste people because majority of the Indians are low caste niggers.

Based based based fact fact fact bro:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:
bhai, im a banjara
Cool:lul:

1. Early_Indoeuropean is the invading race being talked about in OP.
2. Indian_Hunter_Gatherer are the native population of India responsible for black skin.
3. Sumerian is what we called Iranid Farmer, a race of brown skinned, hairy farmers from Iran who migrated to India, Pakistan, Afghanistan around 10,000 BCE.
4. Western_Euro_Farmer is Anatolid Farmer, another race of farmers from the Middle East who migrated and introduced farming culture to Europe.
5. East_Asian_HG is East Asian Hunter Gatherer basically ancestors of rice people, native to East Asia.
6. Natufian are Arabs of the Gulf like Yemenis.
7. Kura-Araxes_Caucasus are the ancestors of people of modern Caucasus like Armenians and Azeris.
8. Proto_Berberid are the native people of North Africa. They aren’t Africans, they’re more like some kind of Caucasoid subgroup.
Very high iq!
I'm not at all knowledgeable on this stuff but from what little knowledge i have from reading stuff on the web and watching few documentaries i think Aryan invasion of happen India did happen but it wasn't as significant as some people make it out to be, like the Indian subcontinent already had advanced civilisations centuries before and Hinduism also somewhat existed centuries prior to it. (or at least religion similar to it did)

Also Europe excluding Greece and Italy was shithole tier for most its history, i guess it was too North and cold for any advanced civilisations to develop.
Yes, there was already a religion in IVC prior to Aryan invasion; their main diety was a god called Pashupati who's known as Shiva in modern time. Hinduism is a syncretism of IVC and Aryan religions.

They said bummerdrummer ascend with sheboon, would be hilarious if it’s true :feelskek:

Over for brahmins. Most of them are now poorer thqn dravindians due to government affirmative action
not every brahmin is poor. my family had donated like 5 bighas of land to a brahmin like 10 years ago.
some brahmins are really very rich they got good jobs in the government.