Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [SUICIDEFUEL] Another incel being bullied. Im working in revenge against this slut

inuyoshi

inuyoshi

Banned
-
After the episodes of a blackcel being mocked, context:

https://incels.is/threads/roasties-and-normies-making-fun-of-blackcel-because-he-was-rejected.26699/

Another incel is being humiliated again. This time is war.

I found the whore facebook and she will regret the bullying of our friend glasscel
I'll make the bitch cry.
Roastie2

Let's go rape even them

Post her name here so the whole site can attack her.

I hope violent rape on all evil bitches like this.

Don't wipe away your tears, wipe away the people who created them.
BDCE35CB 6C09 4096 B131 8FB01569F32A

Oh yeah, incel force. Posting just to see how it goes. So what's the plan?

this is how school shooters are made

We need a worldwide revolution.

a hERo emerges that day

"its all in your head"

wtf............ Fucking whore deserves to be whipped.

fuck i hate it when girls go out of their way to pick on you with guys it's easy you fight them and you either kick their ass or they kick your ass you have a chance to have a happy outcome and they wont tell cause they're too worried about their pride but with girls it's a lose lose situation you beat them up they tell or you let yourself get bullied fucking whores

They didn't learn.

1169801005.jpg

Social media especially after 2010 is really a double edged sword

All edges are sharp and painful, so how can it have favorable and unfavorable edges?
It depends on how you see it, social media can be helpful like this one about the bully cunt slut, and sometimes not; cyber bullying incels, SJWs where its original meaning has been changed over time for the worse, etc.

It depends on how you see it, social media can be helpful like this one about the bully cunt slut, and sometimes not; cyber bullying incels, SJWs where its original meaning has been changed over time for the worse, etc.
I didn't know forums were classified as social media.

I didn't know forums were classified as social media.
Well you could say that too because the slut profile is being shared here, but I actually meant the social media profile of the slut

Mean bitches right there, reporting this for child abuse.

He looks younger than her, that being said, fuck this bitch.

Incels are such an easy target, it's sad

Video has been deleted because of "damaging or dangerous" content.

The lost look on his face when she spills it on him is familiar.
You don’t know what to do and how to react to what’s happening, you have no one to go to for help.

fuck i hate it when girls go out of their way to pick on you with guys it's easy you fight them and you either kick their ass or they kick your ass you have a chance to have a happy outcome and they wont tell cause they're too worried about their pride but with girls it's a lose lose situation you beat them up they tell or you let yourself get bullied fucking whores
Ikr. There is something specifiacally rotten about girls who pick on boys.

Monsters in human form, hope this guy goes ER on them.

Video unavailable.

After the episodes of a blackcel being mocked, context:

https://incels.is/threads/roasties-and-normies-making-fun-of-blackcel-because-he-was-rejected.26699/

Another incel is being humiliated again. This time is war.

I found the whore facebook and she will regret the bullying of our friend glasscel
I'll make the bitch cry.
View attachment 3615

Bully her into oblivion, bro. I bullied the slut who tried to mock me in front of my whole class by fauxflirting so effective, that she ran away from the class and started crying. She also reported me to her cuck boyfriend a couple of months later (I didn't stop bullying her) but I don't care. Just take your revenge.

wow, what a gr8 idea. it's not like our sub was BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE b/c of shit like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back