Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over *Suicide waring for ricecels* Professor exposes a brutal Racepill.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★

Most of us already know about the statistics he drops at the end. Brutal for western ricecels. Jfl at the professor though.

Last edited:
Funny how the asian girl came to say how she likes the guy in black shirt

Lifefuel for ricecels

Blackpill studies should be mandatory in colleges.

White shirt tried to fire some shots back.:lul:

Dude in white shirt "I can't tell the difference between white girls"
They laugh because they think it is so absurd they can't even get offended. He's just a non-threatening beta clown to them.
Meanwhile a white guy says "I can't tell the difference between asians" and everyone gets offended, but only because they are all thinking it but because it's 'racist' they are projecting their guilt onto said white guy and transforming it into anger.
It never even began for ethnics.

They laugh because they think it is so absurd they can't even get offended. He's just a non-threatening beta clown to them.
Meanwhile a white guy says "I can't tell the difference between asians" and everyone gets offended, but only because they are all thinking it but because it's 'racist' they are projecting their guilt onto said white guy and transforming it into anger.
It never even began for ethnics.

Asian man are the most non-threatening ethnicity. Honestly i think ricecels have it the worst.

Plus it really doesnt make sense as a joke since whites have the most most physical diversity amongst each other by a huge margin compared to other races which is why the whole stereo type of all blacks and asians looking alike came along, the poor ricecel was coping hard.

“ The blackpill is coming to a lecture near you “ :feelsthink:

Blackpill studies should be mandatory in colleges.

White shirt tried to fire some shots back.:lul:
Mandatory in pre-school, so littlecels stop mouthbreathing and drinking soy all day.

"I'm from China three."
laughing
clap*clap*clap

Damn. The blackpill is being taught at colleges now.

Ricecels can’t catch a break even they are studycelking they get shitted on.

Gg for exposing blackpill to the masses tho