Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chance my son for Incel U

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/chanceme/comments/1cp6n8h/chance_my_son_for_engineering_ece_uiucumdrutgers/

My son is in his junior year in NJ in one of most competitive school districts in the stem program Gpa: 3.62(uw) 5.1(w) all honors/ap courses till end of sophomore year... Grades dip in freshman year due to rigour of stem program. all A's in junior year so far and hoping for 3.75 UW/5.9 W by end of junior year. Will be done with 8 aps by end of junior year(AP bio/chem/phy 1/calc BC/US hist/World Hist/Comp SCI principles) and taking 4 more in senior year. SAT: 1550 super score 780 math 770 eng

Demographics: Asian male US citizen

ECs:

FTC Robotics Team member which qualified at State level. Team won Finalist Alliance award. Will be programming co-captain this year.

REC Drone Robotics team lead and got the THINK award at regional level

Captained team for MIT BWSI Build a CubeSAT challenge and got the first prize out of all 40+ schools across US.

Qualified for DECA State conference

National Merit Scholarship Semi-finalist(got perfect score in PSAT)

Participated in local Science Fair with a Raspberry PI project and was selected to exhibit.

Working on the STEM Capstone project which will be done by Mar next year.

Got summer research Robotics project with professor in local Univ

Selected into MIT BWSI MicroElectronics summer program

Selected into ASDRP summer.

Volunteered for VITA(Volunteer for Income Tax Association)

Volunteering for online tutoring for underserved kids.

So much useless shit, the only extracurriculars he needs is TEEN SEX :incel:

Holy fuck are parents in u.s and asia this bad? I have a bad life but thank god parents never forced me for good grades

he will make us robo wifus