Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid refuses to give the most basic interaction to me

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Only me and a foid were sitting in a room waiting for class to start.
She had at some point found out that the professor was absent, which we did not know prior to coming to class, which was why it was just us two in the room.
Moments later, another classmate walks in the room, and she immediately tells him, "Hey the professor is absent teehee," and they walk out.
...And she didn't even turn around to tell me, "Hey the professor is absent today" that whole time.
Its fucking common courtesy, a basic simple interaction, to tell me, "Hey i just got an email that the professor is absent today" yet she and he just walked out of the room without saying anything to me.

Happens to me all the time, probably everyone on this forum

Yep. Same
The most ragefueling behavior from a foid

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Common inkler trait.

I’ve always had this happen me, never put much thought into it anyways.

I dunno, i feel like if it was just me and someone else in a classroom, and I found out class was canceled, I feel like i would inform them before I just decide to just walk out... Am i the weird crazy one?

I dunno, i feel like if it was just me and someone else in a classroom, and I found out class was canceled, I feel like i would inform them before I just decide to just walk out... Am i the weird crazy one?
That would probably be considered the polite action to be taken in every culture.
The foid is the one in the wrong here

yeah, they wanna reject us and shit on us,

Machine Gun GIF
Quite sadistic to mistreat people like that.
The whole society acts like there is nothing going on and portrays all incidents as if the foids are the victims after we call them out.

Quite sadistic to mistreat people like that.
The whole society acts like there is nothing going on and portrays all incidents as if the foids are the victims after we call them out.
We are nature's abomination, we are the ultimate victims of the world. This world hates us.

We are nature's abomination, we are the ultimate victims of the world. This world hates us.
That's right. They would prefer that we just disappeared from their view. They feel unconfortable with our existence.
For practical purposes the world see us a little bit above sewage rats in nauseating-scale. They want us gone.

I remember one time in class, everyone else was having a discussion ( it was a very small class, only 6-7 kids) and I said something useful. I said it clear and loud, my voice has resonance, when it was silent for a moment. They just continued on with their discussion, completely oblivious to what I had just said. Mind you this was a VERY SMALL class. They could OBVIOUSLY hear what I was saying. I made it loud and clear. And they acted like I didn't even exist.
Yes. Anti-incel is probably the oldest form of discrimination.

They never interact with me. I want to give them a BIG grapes still!

I remember one time in class, everyone else was having a discussion ( it was a very small class, only 6-7 kids) and I said something useful. I said it clear and loud, my voice has resonance, when it was silent for a moment. They just continued on with their discussion, completely oblivious to what I had just said. Mind you this was a VERY SMALL class. They could OBVIOUSLY hear what I was saying. I made it loud and clear. And they acted like I didn't even exist.
Even in small groups of 3-4 people when I talked, people sometimes interrupted and started conversations between themselves like I don't matter.

I'd make her innards absent tehehehe

Only me and a foid were sitting in a room waiting for class to start.
She had at some point found out that the professor was absent, which we did not know prior to coming to class, which was why it was just us two in the room.
Moments later, another classmate walks in the room, and she immediately tells him, "Hey the professor is absent teehee," and they walk out.
...And she didn't even turn around to tell me, "Hey the professor is absent today" that whole time.
Its fucking common courtesy, a basic simple interaction, to tell me, "Hey i just got an email that the professor is absent today" yet she and he just walked out of the room without saying anything to me.
it’s better off that way. She is worried we will get attracted to her if she speaks to us

We had this happen to us at least once in our lives.

It’s because you post about hating women online. She read your mind and knew she shouldn’t talk to you. :bigbrain: