Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide is written in the DNA

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Non NT? Socially outcasted. Socially outcasted? Depression + anxiety. Depression + anxiety? Rope.

Personality is DNA. How your parents and siblings treated you and acted towards you? DNA. DNA determines behaviour.

How other people act towards you? DNA. Evil personalities are in DNA. Nurture is cope. DNA and its behaviours it codes for bypass everything. Morality is cope. No amount of teaching your kid to be good will override an inherently evil personality.
Personality traits are written in the DNA.

Normies can inherently be evil, stupid and ignorant. It’s written in their DNA code and unless they become self aware enough, they cant fix it.

Body fat distribution? DNA
Frame? DNA
Height? DNA
Face? DNA
Bones? DNA
Dick size? DNA
Hair? DNA
Race? DNA

Foids liking you or not? DNA.
Inceldom? DNA

DNA dictates unconscious behaviours and subconscious behaviours that one doesn’t even think about. It’s just natural.

Of course there are a few who can fraudmaxx their way out of inkwelldom but then they were never inkwells to begin with, just normies stuck in a rut

IMG 0110

Last edited:
You tried to rope. Was it painful before you passed out?
My neck felt uncomfortable from the pressure but I was out quickly within 10-15 seconds it wasn’t painful it actually felt nice that’s what oxygen deprivation does lol. People pair brain oxygen deprivation with jerking off to get stronger orgasms lol

My neck felt uncomfortable from the pressure but I was out quickly within 10-15 seconds it wasn’t painful it actually felt nice that’s what oxygen deprivation does lol. People pair brain oxygen deprivation with jerking off to get stronger orgasms lol
This is how it is supposed to be. Its not supposed to be painful if the pressure of the noose is applied to the right area.

Good chart but environment and genes are linked. Bad environment causes bad genes.
That explains India Lol and their fucked up fat distribution from years of fucked up diets because of famines

Good to know and I'm glad you didn't end up as a vegetable. Hanging is my also method btw if things get too unbearable.

This is how it is supposed to be. It’s not supposed to be painful if the pressure of the noose is applied to the right area.
:yes: I need an actual rope this time but I’m going to look suspicious as fuck with a rope because I have no space to put it without it being seen

Good to know and I'm glad you didn't end up as a vegetable. Hanging is my also method btw if things get too unbearable.
Being an incel vegetable is a fate worse than death that’s the scariest part about hanging

:yes: I need an actual rope this time but I’m going to look suspicious as fuck with a rope because I have no space to put it without it being seen
My dad discovered my 12 mm static climbing rope last year. He also discovered my Sodium Nitrite both times I purchased it. The police even tracked my SN order and gave me a pep talk for 2 hours. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What kind of rope did you use? And how thick was it?

What kind of rope did you use? And how thick was it?
Nigga I was desperate asf at the time and I used a chain of all things

My dad discovered my 12 mm static climbing rope last year. He also discovered my Sodium Nitrite both times I purchased it. The police even tracked my SN order and gave me a pep talk for 2 hours. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Wtf I swear they only do that type of stuff in the UK

Non NT? Socially outcasted. Socially outcasted? Depression + anxiety. Depression + anxiety? Rope.

Personality is DNA. How your parents and siblings treated you and acted towards you? DNA. DNA determines behaviour.

How other people act towards you? DNA. Evil personalities are in DNA. Nurture is cope. DNA and its behaviours it codes for bypass everything. Morality is cope. No amount of teaching your kid to be good will override an inherently evil personality.
Personality traits are written in the DNA.

Normies can inherently be evil, stupid and ignorant. It’s written in their DNA code and unless they become self aware enough, they cant fix it.

Body fat distribution? DNA
Frame? DNA
Height? DNA
Face? DNA
Bones? DNA
Dick size? DNA
Hair? DNA
Race? DNA

Foids liking you or not? DNA.
Inceldom? DNA

DNA dictates unconscious behaviours and subconscious behaviours that one doesn’t even think about. It’s just natural.

Of course there are a few who can fraudmaxx their way out of inkwelldom but then they were never inkwells to begin with, just normies stuck in a rut

View attachment 1169185
anatomy is destiny

That's actually really sad, I'm sorry for you brocel :feelscry:

Shits getting too real these days, sorry for everything though

They're doing it here in curryland too.
That’s brutal asf. Imagine some oofy doofy curry whos pussy whipped by his sub-5 wife and constantly emasculated by her and cucked, imagine this guy just wanting to kill himself to avoid any more embarrassment only just to get feds on him

The guts you need to rope is also genetical

Remove the "personal decisions" part and it will be true. Nothing you CAN do matters.
Even the type of decisions you make is determined by DNA because personality is DNA and personality influences decisions you’ll make

The guts you need to rope is also genetical
Low inhib and high inhib is also genetics and categorises generally under personality (which is also DNA + environment)