Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide is the best solution to our problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Or to the problems of anyone else really, at least when you consider the reality of our lives objectively. I mean which sounds better to you, having to constantly alleviate needs thrust upon us by our bodies, or not having any of those deficiencies (and the suffering which comes with them) in the first place?

Pleasure is entirely relative to a measured reduction in suffering, and placative. There is no benefit to an individual in ensuring the continuation of their life, but rather a guarantee of future harm coming the body torturing them to get what it wants. You might argue that this isn't the case, but you'd be hard pressed to find even one positive experience which is an exception. For instance, sex and companionship are only good because we want them, the desire for them coming from the imposed deprivation, thus the only thing we gain by obtaining them is a reclamation of the state we once had before this suffering was placed upon us. The only possible exception that I can personally come up with would be the appreciation of art, yet this doesn't even come close to justifying the amount of pain and frustration we have to experience to do so.

If I were a truly rational being, then surely I would make every effort to end my life as quickly as possible, as to do everything within my power to limit my accumulation of negative utility.

Tbh suicide makes sense, think of all the terrible things we could experience in the rest of our lifetime.

The only reason to exist is to spread your genes. If you can't do that, you mays as well save yourself the pain and discontinue your existence.

>incel
>"haha you're an inkwell!!!! :soy:"
>incel commits suicide
>"OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!!?!?!?! SO SAD!!!!!!!!!! :soy:"

The reason I’m still alive is because there are things in life I enjoy doing and I have no balls to rope.

If everyone would just stop having kids, in 100 years all of humanity's problems would be solved. No one would suffer anymore.

Idk thERe might be othER options

>incel
>incel commits suicide
>"the more suicides the less suicides he-he"
>someone commits suicide
>"OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!!?!?!?! SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!"

If everyone would just stop having kids, in 100 years all of humanity's problems would be solved. No one would suffer anymore.
It will never happen though, since not reproducing usually causes more suffering for individuals who fail to do so, or abstain from it. Hence why I believe that procreation is an inherently selfish act.

if you ropemaxx they win

>incel
>incel commits suicide
Some of them actually celebrate when it happens. Sick fucks.

I think you're lame if you actually kill yourself without taking at least one person to hell with you.

YIKERINOS! YOU INKWELLS ARE A SUICIDE CULT! A SUICIDE CULT, I TELL YOU!

Yes goyim. Don't fight back or make an effort to get over on those who wrong you. Just kill yourself.

20191106 114442

just lol at thinking those people give a shit aout incel suicides. they only virtue signal about it in attempt to appeal to law enforcement organisations hoping they can find way of weaponising incel suicides against the community, they don't give a shit about the incels themselves, in fact reddit often celebrates it whenever it comes up
Tbh.

Although that's true of most things, people don't care about things which don't affect them, but that won't stop them from using anything as an opportunity to virtue signal. Of course in the case of soys/IT, they do care, in the sense that they actively hate us and wish harm upon us.

Death is relief, it's peace, it's rest from this cruel world, it's not having to worry about anything anymore

No.I want to live.
Death is relief, it's peace, it's rest from this cruel world, it's not having to worry about anything anymore
Only if you're in such a miserable place that existing makes you want to die.

The rope is your lover

killing yourself definitely takes care of the w*men problem. not even buddha could solve it, even if you give up on them it still bothers you. it's either w*men that shouldn't have existed in the first place or me. g*d fucked it up when he hardwired my brain to desire a f*male companion, he should've created me an asexual or something like that to spare the suffering. I guess he really doesn't like me.

on another note, ain't nothing wrong with killing yourself on livestream in a diffERent way.

if you ropemaxx they win
They win either way tbh (to be honest ), might aswell just kill yourself, and make yourself suffer less.

My unpopular opinion: suicide is cucked.

Killing yourself is based and low inhib. I always mire courage of those who do it

Killing yourself is based and low inhib. I always mire courage of those who do it
That’s why I’m doing it with a gun.
Other methods are just, no.

Elab. Other methods are no pain-wise?
I don’t know much about other methods, but I prefer a shotgun because it will guarantee my death and it’s a good way to die knowing after years of being interested in guns you kill yourself with one.

It simply doesn't make any sense to not consider suicide

it’s a good way to die knowing after years of being interested in guns you kill yourself with one.
Reminds me of Paul Walker: "If one day speed kills, do not cry because I was smiling."

Speaking of whom, I wouldn't mind dying in a car crash. Like some heavy crash where you're instantly dead.

The only reason to exist is to spread your genes. If you can't do that, you mays as well save yourself the pain and discontinue your existence.
You can kill other people, if your siblings reproduce you have spread your genes indirectly be reducing the number of unrelated people in comparison

I'm happy I am mortal, because that spares me to have to make that decision.

I'm gonna die anyway and so far my life is bearable, so I see no rush to end it.

Just waiting for things maybe getting better is my ultimate cope.

Deep inside I know shit will only gets worse but I keep going

I don't judge suicide, but I don't think it's a good thing to do. Unless you are a true, A TRUECEL, I don't think worth.

But my fear in suicide, is backing to this world again with the same problems. Many religions says that suicide people go to hell, or they suffer more in the astral plane, or they become slaves from demons.

But to be honest my fear is to being a incel again. Living as incel in earth is worst than hell.

Normies are all like "But it doesn't solve problems!" Bitch, who said it solve problems? It STOP them, as well as this fucking pain that is life.

U can try it. It may lead u to better worlds, or same as this. depends on how you die. if do decide to suicide do it with happiness not sad moments.

i'll never understand why people who are suicidal dont just CHOose the othER option. You're planning on dying anyway, you have nothing to lose.

Yes, suicide is always the correct option.

Hell is yet to come