Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide is the answer

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
The most logical thing to do if you’re born a subhuman is to kill yourself because there’s no point living like that. I don’t understand why one should keep going. I’ll die with a smile and wish that I can be a Chad( 6’5 and have a good face.)in the next life so that I’ll never have to do looksmaxxing and shit. I’ll just go through life and get a lot of positive reinforcements. Life will go one and I’ll stop suffering. One life and I got a shit one. I’ll never win and I’ve accepted it.

Some people are born into chad, a life of luxury for nothing, we only have one life my friend. and it sucks for us

Some people are born into chad, a life of luxury for nothing, we only have one life my friend. and it sucks for us
What’s the point of living this horrible life. Ending it is the best thing to do imo. Gotta find some easy ways to rope. It’s over and sometimes you gotta accept defeat.

What’s the point of living this horrible life. Ending it is the best thing to do imo. Gotta find some easy ways to rope. It’s over and sometimes you gotta accept defeat.
I wouldn't go down without a fight, i'd ER before making myself the final kill if i was suicidal

I wouldn't go down without a fight, i'd ER before making myself the final kill if i was suicidal
Somebody else will go er instead of me. I don’t need to do anything because there will always be mass shootings.

There is 0 logical arguments against suicide

Keyword here is "logical", but we don't operate on logic, we're chemically addicted to life and subconsciously fear death so we keep living even as a subhuman

There is 0 logical arguments against suicide

Keyword here is "logical", but we don't operate on logic, we're chemically addicted to life and subconsciously fear death so we keep living even as a subhuman
Great point broski but we gotta accept that our lives will never get better and just rope. It was nice to find this community and knowing that I wasn’t alone in this.

You’ll find the strength one day brother. I’m close to it and the more you suffer, the easier it will get.
I pray to St. Hamudi to find the courage to rope

Nah, bro. You just gotta find the right copes and learn to adapt.

Kysing is literally telling foids they are right, don't ever kys

The most logical thing to do if you’re born a subhuman is to kill yourself because there’s no point living like that. I don’t understand why one should keep going. I’ll die with a smile and wish that I can be a Chad( 6’5 and have a good face.)in the next life so that I’ll never have to do looksmaxxing and shit. I’ll just go through life and get a lot of positive reinforcements. Life will go one and I’ll stop suffering. One life and I got a shit one. I’ll never win and I’ve accepted it.
Agreed.

Great point broski but we gotta accept that our lives will never get better and just rope. It was nice to find this community and knowing that I wasn’t alone in this.
Exactly

True it will never get better, coping is just delaying the inevitable