Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide is not a coward’s way out

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Disclaim I am NOT Advocating suicide

Suicide is not a cowards way out it’s a last resort to escape a life of pain and sorrow people that go down this route usually don’t want to die they just want the suffering to be over and by this point they’ll exhausted all their effort and see no other way everybody dies one day what difference does it make when you die you’ll be dead either way in 500 years and nobody will care how you died

in fact I am against living up to 60/70/80 years as an automaton that will have more and more problems, will remain more and more alone without friends, girlfriend, parents, brothers. It is a useless competition to live longer than another, if you have not lived experiences (social, love, work) before the age of 30 then even die.

Living is for cowards when you're truecel, nothing you do will ever become useful in this world therefore why bother coping?!

High IQ. Why be forced to live a life that promises pain and suffering. We should destigmatize suicide. There is nothing inherently wrong about it. My life my choice. No one else has power over my existence.

Screw the religious folk who say it's a sin, life doesn't get better for some. That's just a fact.

I wonder if it was strength living to my age or cowardice. Suicide is easier to speak of then carry out. I have been close. My heart has stopped twice but was brought back. Need to carry a "do not resuscitate" card.

Last edited:
High IQ. Why be forced to live a life that promises pain and suffering. We should destigmatize suicide. There is nothing inherently wrong about it. My life my choice. No one else has power over my existence.

Screw the religious folk who say it's a sin, life doesn't get better for some. That's just a fact.

I wonder if it was strength living to my age or cowardice. Suicide is easier to speak of then carry out. I have been close. My heart has stopped twice but was brought back. Need to carry a "do not resuscitate" card.
Suicide takes a certain amount of willpower that the average person doesn’t have

foids want you to kill yourself, they love nothing more than to see ugly men rope.

so don't give them that satisfaction

foids want you to kill yourself, they love nothing more than to see ugly men rope.

so don't give them that satisfaction
I’m not gonna rope

chrome-s2-BJo-JUWZe.png

:p

We're all gonna die I'm just waiting my turn

in fact I am against living up to 60/70/80 years as an automaton that will have more and more problems, will remain more and more alone without friends, girlfriend, parents, brothers. It is a useless competition to live longer than another, if you have not lived experiences (social, love, work) before the age of 30 then even die.

Disclaim I am NOT Advocating suicide

Suicide is not a cowards way out it’s a last resort to escape a life of pain and sorrow people that go down this route usually don’t want to die they just want the suffering to be over and by this point they’ll exhausted all their effort and see no other way everybody dies one day what difference does it make when you die you’ll be dead either way in 500 years and nobody will care how you died
High IQ.

Wilkes McDermid used to say his suicide was merely "hastening the inevitable": he was a genetic dead-end with nothing great to accomplish, or people to relate to. Just a soul lost an wandering the Earth without ties.

High IQ.

Wilkes McDermid used to say his suicide was merely "hastening the inevitable": he was a genetic dead-end with nothing great to accomplish, or people to relate to. Just a soul lost an wandering the Earth without ties.
Saint Wilkes :feelsthink:

Saint Wilkes :feelsthink:

He ain’t a saint, soyciety isn’t even aware of his existence, he left no mark upon the world, he is only known by incels.

He was a low T pussy who took his own life but didn’t even take others with him, fuck that loser he ain’t worthy of respect

He ain’t a saint, soyciety isn’t even aware of his existence, he left no mark upon the world, he is only known by incels.

He was a low T pussy who took his own life but didn’t even take others with him, fuck that loser he ain’t worthy of respect
He's a saint to me and god recognises his mark .

We need suicide pods to be available. I don't want to slave 60 years of my life and "retire" in poor condition at 80+, no muscle, dick doesn't work, depressed all the time, weak. I'd rather die peacefully at 25. I'm not gonna serve the governments and foids, i either ascend or die.

He's a saint to me and god recognises his mark .

A loser would be considered a saint by other losers, makes sense

Why don’t you follow the actions of your saint and kill yourself like a pussy? You have the opportunity to become a saint yourself, just like Wilkes mcdermid

A loser would be considered a saint by other losers, makes sense

Why don’t you follow the actions of your saint and kill yourself like a pussy? You have the opportunity to become a saint yourself, just like Wilkes mcdermid
1. Most human beings have a strong biological instinct to live . And I don't like the oblivion of death and if there's an afterlife I don't want to get reincarnated into a animal in this world as a punishment for ending the life I was given prematurely.

2. If I rope that will give my unstable mother an excuse to neglect my siblings that are growing up .and I don't want to throw away 20 years of my mum's hard work .

3. Wilkes was a saint regardless of the sad outcome because he found out the blackpill , lookism , sexual selection all buy himself and that's impressive especially at his age and the time. I don't blame him for what he did that was a viable option and takes alot of strength and bravery . (Different methods that lead to the same truth)

life doesn't get better for some. That's just a fact.
I laugh at the "life gets better". No bro life gets wrose. Older you get more physcal and mental health issues you will have. Older you are you experience more crap and get more tired of everything. You also enjoy stuff less bcs your hormones start to lower etc