Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide is legit

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Suicide and roping is one the most useful best decisions you can ever do.

There is no real point in living,it doesn’t matter if u are a chad normie or sub5

Many will cope by”muh chad gets all the attention” “muh everyone loves chad” what is the point of being loved by meaningless ugly creatures?the existence of everyone is totally meaningless and doesn’t really matter

That’s why religions are popular because they poses the perfect cope for those who realize that life is not worth it

In conclusion: if you are a human(male or female) living on this planet with us kill yourself ASAP trust me you won’t regret it

You didn’t choose to be born atleast choose to die

Why don’t you rope then OP

So do it! Oh wait, you'd rather bitch on looksmax like the pussy you are...
(I'm projecting btw, kill me pls)
Where do you live? I promise I’ll make it quick and painless

Where do you live? I promise I’ll make it quick and painless

wow fucking copypasta ofc

Just die theory.

I thought about this recently (and many times before, and many others have thought about it before). There's no objective reason to live, or to do anything for that matter. I'll rope when I run out of subjective reasons to live.

The truth is life does have a meaning but people don’t understand it’s meaning. The meaning of life is not getting validation or getting sex, it’s just like chocolate, a nice to have but not the meaning of life

I think about it everyday

Suicide and roping is one the most useful best decisions you can ever do.

There is no real point in living,it doesn’t matter if u are a chad normie or sub5

Many will cope by”muh chad gets all the attention” “muh everyone loves chad” what is the point of being loved by meaningless ugly creatures?the existence of everyone is totally meaningless and doesn’t really matter

That’s why religions are popular because they poses the perfect cope for those who realize that life is not worth it

In conclusion: if you are a human(male or female) living on this planet with us kill yourself ASAP trust me you won’t regret it

You didn’t choose to be born atleast choose to die
Meet me at changi airport T1 for a deathmatch nigga, if you lose against a 5'4 70kg 16 year old your a cuckcel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (in batlle royale creative mode, please dont kill me :shhh::shhh::shhh:)

Meet me at changi airport T1 for a deathmatch nigga, if you lose against a 5'4 70kg 16 year old your a cuckcel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (in batlle royale creative mode, please dont kill me :shhh::shhh::shhh:)
im going there tmr