Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide is increasing among young Americans and experts don’t know why

I know why. Nowadays "experts" have their hands tied by political correctness so they can do their job properly.

I don't know if you're being tongue-in-cheek, but yes, inceldom is for sure playing a role.

These articles are just written to stir up angst in guys that are struggling and with a concern troll tone. Yet another reason why the media is losing credibility when the people that work in the media don't even pretend they aren't clickbait trolling anymore.

lmao these “experts“ are dumb boomers who have no idea what it’s like growing up in this shit society

Hmmm so confusing!!!! Why could this be???????

They will never admit that women are the problem.

:feelswhere: Real mystery when 80% of men at BEST are doomed to a life with no love.

These articles are just written to stir up angst in guys that are struggling and with a concern troll tone. Yet another reason why the media is losing credibility when the people that work in the media don't even pretend they aren't clickbait trolling anymore.

Theres no meaning in post modern life.

"I don't buy that it's just social media, which is one of the explanations that I most consistently see."

Blame it on Marylin and heroin.

jfl (((they))) never know. It just so happens, every time.

The reason is toxic masculinity sweaty.

Shhh goy, we can never tell the real problem!
567B910B D30D 4693 A0A8 8FE624F9D725

because women bad

It's 10pm. I'm not going to start listing some of the issues with Islam (despite it being very based ngl).
The real problem with islam is that's a prophet who basically fucks 50% of the womens on their country
So it dosen't solve the problem

Last edited:
Last edited:
There’s a plethora of reasons why. Inceldom is one of them.

hypergamy is causing a rise in suicide rates. many of them are lonely men, and kids who have to grow up in fatherless homes. both of these are caused by hypergamy.

the article is right in stating that social media may be a cause of increased suicide rates, but not for reasons they might think; it's because dating apps and endless validation online have inflated female hypergamy.

The rate of suicide among those aged 10 to 24 increased nearly 60% between 2007 and 2018
:whatfeels::whatfeels:
I know we are all desenitized but its is worrying that this is not considered a major crisis n treated like it's all in a days work.

Shhh goy, we can never tell the real problem!
View attachment 337204
Ugly old jewish males aren't the problem that's for sure

Most population consist of hypergamous foids and male cucks that will rather die as a genetic dead end than speaking of their situation and trying to do something about it.

All society defends foids and will attack anyone who dares to even speak a little bad of them, is genetic coded in all human beings.
((gee I wonder why ugly old males are viewed as public enemy number 1, is not like is genetic coded to hate ugly males at all))
((gee I wonder why ugly old males are viewed as public enemy number 1, is not like is genetic coded to hate ugly males at all))

Last edited:
They know why. It's mainly men, but they're gonna act like its bother genders facing the same problems and women are simply "Stronger"

These "experts" should hire me. I would explain it very easily and so would any incel.

This isn't the death olympics but scroll down to check out the male suicide rate against female's by country :whatfeels: . THIS IS THE FCKIN BLACKPILL QUANTIFIED, TAKE A HARD LONG LOOK AT THE NUMBERS n continue to pretend everything is okay normies

of course they know why, its an open secret.

just look at the soyciety from the perspective of an average male and tell me why WOULDN'T you be depressed

I wasn't aware of this statistic. Very telling respect of our current situation. Mods, pin this.